Solar eclipse on ascendant

hyphen

Banned
Hello! I noticed the upcoming partial solar eclipse happens exactly on my ascendant. Have you bad any similar experience? I am extra worriedsincethe previoous full moon was at my 12th-6th house axis so I was extra worried about my health. Will that eclipse trigger the previous full moon's fears?
All the solar eclipse affects me since I am a Leo but I think its first time that is happening on my ascendant. I have to mention I had a moon eclipse this year on my 7th-1st house axis conjunction exactly my sun and north node. Will the New eclipse bring back previous eclipse's issues.

JUPITERASC

Hello! I noticed the upcoming partial solar eclipse happens exactly on my ascendant. Have you bad any similar experience? I am extra worriedsincethe previoous full moon was at my 12th-6th house axis so I was extra worried about my health. Will that eclipse trigger the previous full moon's fears?
All the solar eclipse affects me since I am a Leo but I think its first time that is happening on my ascendant. I have to mention I had a moon eclipse this year on my 7th-1st house axis conjunction exactly my sun and north node. Will the New eclipse bring back previous eclipse's issues.
The Astrological Significance of Eclipses :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ2zrwGBW30