Anyone willing to elucidate?

LuxLilitu

I have been stagnant and depressed for such a long time.
I am gifted but constantly oppressed and stopped from expressing my talents or whatever it is I have, from outer influences and, after many disappointments, inner influences as well. Deep inner patterns that keep me from expressing my dynamic.
If anyone is in the mood to point out anything that might help, I would be grateful.

Attachments

• gia.jpg
    gia.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 18

GoldenLion12

Anxiety, Stress, Depression is usually about learning how to breathe properly, relaxing your body, expressing your thoughts, emotions, feelings in a creative way. Surrounding yourself with positive individuals. Learning how to focus your thoughts, regulate emotions, and feelings on daily basis.

This may be creating a routine every day, breath work, meditation, visualization, journal, blog. Making a routine to eat right, sleep right, and taking care of your mind, body, soul. Know thyself. Educating yourself.

Idle time is when most people let their thoughts ruminate and get into the negative zone. When you're bored and don't know what to do, like my own Mentor stated, "Bored?" There's all kinds of things to do and create.