4th House and Your Home/Room Interior

CapGoddess

My fourth house cusp is Sagittarius. There is nothing archer-like about it except the books on a myriad of subjects.

I think the planets I have there describe the room better Uranus and Neptune.

I have a guitar hanging on the wall, bells all over the place and one of those instruments you shake and it makes noise. I have dream catchers.

That I feel is very Neptune in nature.

The Uranus comes in with the horrible mess of the room. And the decorating style in general is erratic.

summer92

I've got Aries in my 4th House and My Mars is in Pisces
I'm quite interested in Interior Design,and even though my room is Red right now (to accommodate the furniture in the room),ideally,I prefer quite simplistic clean interiors which also look feminine.A lot of white and neutral colors.

I have Capricorn Rising with Uranus and Neptune in the 1st house.

Something like this:-
tumblr_lw294cyGII1qzsksbo1_1280.jpg

interior-designs-of-tumblr-33.jpg

fullmoonlibra

I'd love something like that too! I like the combination of simple neutral/bare colored walls with furniture which have an earthy look with bronze/brass colors,and simple paintings.

Ok, THAT picture is my new desktop picture.. Wow :love: !!
I'm going to use the power of attraction by looking at it daily :innocent::joyful::lol:
No seriously, it's going to stay a dream, I'm homeless, you know :lol:..
Repeat: scorpio at cusp of fourth and saturn rx, uranus rx housing it..

summer92

Ok, THAT picture is my new desktop picture.. Wow :love: !!
I'm going to use the power of attraction by looking at it daily :innocent::joyful::lol:
No seriously, it's going to stay a dream, I'm homeless, you know :lol:..
Repeat: scorpio at cusp of fourth and saturn rx, uranus rx housing it..

haha do you think that interior represents an element? i can see earth and water in it