What kind of Women would fall in Love with me?

skorpion

Hey, I wonder, what kind of Woman would fall in Love with me.
I guess she should be Scorpio or Cancer Sun.
And probably Cancer or Pisces Moon.
But what about Mars, Venus, Mercury?
I think my rising Capricorn affects my appearance pretty strong. Would I appeal to women with a pisces mars or with a Capricorn mars, or mars in taurus?
radix.php

Last edited:

I cee

Definately mars in taurus to your
earthy asc with a sq to 8th conjuncting taurus 5th.....ouch.....she's possesive but.......sensuous

Oh....she's gonna sooth ya chiron....all those hurts

Last edited:

sibylline

In general, the sort of man a woman would be initially attracted to is shown by her Mars and Descendant/7th house. The Sun indicates longer-term attraction and compatibility. So a woman with Capricorn/Saturn, Taurus, and/or Pisces connected to these would likely to be attracted to you.

I do think Mars and the Descendant show what a woman will be attracted to physically (Mars on a more visceral level) so your Ascendant and 1st house will be most important in that since it so strongly influences appearance.

craft94

I think it's less about what kind of women you attract and more about what kind of man you are. From what I can tell, Earth is your dominant element. An outgoing extroverted air-fire type might seek someone earthy to "stabilize" them (for lack of a better word) but an earthy type might prefer someone who can understand her. It really depends.
(You have air and water influences too so I'm not sure how true this is for you specifically. I'm just using it as an example to prove a general point).

What kind of woman are YOU attracted to, and what indicators do you see in your own chart to support this? I think that's more important. If you can spot those indicators, you can look at a woman's chart for those same indicators.

If you're interested in a specific person, I would suggest looking at her Descendant first (if you know it), and then I would look at her Venus. It doesn't exactly show what kind of man she wants, but it shows what she wants in a relationship, and that's important. Mars is more about war than it is sex (unless you're into angry sex) in my opinion, but I would look at it anyway just in case. There's also Juno, and Eros, and Psyche. Those are more secondary but I would look at them anyway. Lacking elements can also play a role, in my experience.

Last edited:

skorpion

I ask because I don't really understand, what kind of women I like. I would say it should be a mix of Scorpio and Aquarius.
But I guess a woman with her Mars in Aquarius would look for a different guy than me, because I would say I am earthy and have a lot of water.

And I didn't met the perfect woman yet:)

craft94

But I guess a woman with her Mars in Aquarius would look for a different guy than me, because I would say I am earthy and have a lot of water.
)

That's not necessarily true. You have both Mercury AND Venus in Aquarius. Your chart may be earthy as a whole, but I'd imagine Aquarius to have a HUGE effect on your personality. Mercury and Venus are both social planets so Aquarius definitely influences how you interact with others. I'd imagine you must come across as very cool, detached, smart, and sophisticated (referring to the combination of Aqua and Cap) despite being very emotional deep down (Pisces, Scorpio). I'm just guessing here. I've never met you. But Aquarius is definitely strong in your chart so I don't know why you say that. Maybe you'll attract a girl whose Mars (or Aqua Descendant) conjuncts your Venus…

Then again, I can say from my own experience that I've never, not ONCE been attracted to a Leo Sun (my Mars sign). It seems like I get into fights with them, yes, but these aren't fights with "hidden sexual tension". It's experience that leads me to believe Mars is more of a warrior than a nymphomaniac. I also don't like the gender dynamic of Mars vs. Venus. I'm not an "SJW" but I thought we've moved past that.

Even if Mars does represent the qualities most women looks for in a man (which I can't understand because women look for other women too...), there are plenty of other factors.

skorpion

yes you re right. But I thougt, it is also imortant to have nice connections between mars and the moon. You re right with my looks: cool, detached, smart, and sophisticated, despite being very emotional deep down.

I ve dated so far two Cancer Girls who were really attracted to me, but I missed a Scorpio Impact. But at this time I had no clue about Astrology and didnt know about their chart in detail . And I ve met a beautiful saggitarius girl wirth capriorn mars, scorpio venus and pisces moon. I fell in love with her so much, but she was older than me and I guess thats why it didnt work out.

Last edited:

ashriia

Then again, I can say from my own experience that I've never, not ONCE been attracted to a Leo Sun (my Mars sign). It seems like I get into fights with them, yes, but these aren't fights with "hidden sexual tension". It's experience that leads me to believe Mars is more of a warrior than a nymphomaniac.
Even if Mars does represent the qualities most women looks for in a man (which I can't understand because women look for other women too...), there are plenty of other factors.

Craft, I have Mars in Leo as well.. glad to learn I'm not the only mars in leo native with zero attraction to Leo suns.

Additionally, you can certainly ascribe mars in leo within same sex relations as well, between women.

Not to get too off topic, but mars in leo can have issues with being vunerable in intimate situations. Letting down one's guard. This is not purely subjective opinion either.

ashriia

I guess she should be Scorpio or Cancer Sun.
And probably Cancer or Pisces Moon.
But what about Mars, Venus, Mercury?
I think my rising Capricorn affects my appearance pretty strong. Would I appeal to women with a pisces mars or with a Capricorn mars, or mars in taurus?

Possibly a cancer sun, but i think sometimes 7th house rulers are taken to literally.

She could just as well be a Capricorn sun, with a prominent 8th house or Sun in the 8th house. I usually see in long lasting relationships. the ascendant sign in one chart will match the partners sun sign in the others.
Of course a scorpio sun woman would also be compatible, because of the moons placement in your own chart.

Loda41

Agree with others, a strong. Cancer female good, maybe with some Virgo, a homebody who want the male to supply the structure and organization.

What about a Scorpio sun Moon pisces woman? The double sun moon conjunction always is a good combination. Usually the moon person feel atracted to the sun. The sun try to complement.
Having a aquarius venus, what do you find atractive?

skorpion

I met a beautiful and nice girl on Friday. She was born on 11 02 1989.
Do you think we fit?
I really love her aquarius - taurus vibe. But not sure how she feels about me

I am turned on, by independent, chic, communicative, unique Women. They should enjoy/share my love for material posessions/ good food, nice drinks, beautiful highquality - items and clothes. Kind of a mix of traditional/conservative stuff and the unique aquarius vibe

Last edited:

skorpion

The girl from Friday told me, I am too much for her. Too much intensity and emotional invest.

Guess, I need a Scorpio-Woman with a Scorpio-Venus