Is there any hope for me in the music/artistic world?

Hey everyone, I'm venturing into new things into my life and want some help from astrology since I consider it an important part of my life. I have desired to play the violin for a long time and I'm finally going through with it by starting lessons next week. I work and I'm also a full-time law student but I don't want to wait any longer--anything worth doing is worth the time and effort. I'm investing in myself in terms of time and money as I'm a beginner and eager to know what my music potential is astrologically. I know that practice and hard work are more important, but I'm eager to know nonetheless. I don't want to play professionally but would love to play music with local groups as I become more skilled. Any help is very much appreciated. Thank you!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_n_hp.63359.24311.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_n_hp.63359.24311.gif
    51.6 KB · Views: 34

Horus

Mercury rules manual dexterity and it is in an artistic, Venus-ruled sign and well aspected to many planets including Uranus which can add innovation and speed for some of those complex violin solos, and to Neptune which can make you very creative. You could probably write music eventually! Those two are in Capricorn which can give some of the structure and discipline needed as well.

Venus is exalted in Pisces and thus quite strong there with positive aspects to everything, including a useful tie into that Mercury. Venus rules Libra which has to do with harmony and the arts, so you are powerfully-predisposed to do anything and everything that is creative or artistic!

Looks very favorable, IMO! :joyful:

Horus, thank you for taking the time to read my chart! I knew about the Venus-Neptune creative link, but I overlooked the Mercury in Taurus and the Venus connection. I'm so happy that you find my chart favorable for creative talent. I'm ready to finally express my creative side and be a more all-around person. Now off I go in making my dream a reality. Thanks once again! :smile:

Edward

I agree to what Horus said, except that I don't use Uranus or Neptune. :lol:

Maybe you should write songs about love, seeing that Venus is ruling the 7th house... :love:

I agree to what Horus said, except that I don't use Uranus or Neptune. :lol:

Maybe you should write songs about love, seeing that Venus is ruling the 7th house... :love:

:lol: I wouldn't know the first thing to write about! I don't even like to listen to love songs. Hopefully the Taurus/Venus in 7th helps me out with conveying my emotions as that's what music is all about, and I'm a little on the reserved side. Thanks for reading my chart, Edward!