Progressed Moon Aries/8th house.

Yup, I got 29 deg 26' pisces in H7. It will be emotional time, but pluto isn't always bad either, It is of major lifestyle changes, and it puts us on a mission to change what isn't working. It all depends on how you use it. sometimes we have to get through hell before we get to heaven. I for one, love little pluto, I wouldn't be where I am today, if it weren't for pluto, my kids would still be stuck miserable in the city, they are now in more of a rural area and they love it, if I wasn't so "obsessed" with getting them out of there, and literally moving them to a little apt in the suburbs we would still be there. It was a very drastic move however it made it possible to leave the city permanatly and I never thought it would have been possible. My husband would still be an alcoholic (he's been clean for 13 years), and if he wasn't clean we wouldn't be a family right now. The year that he quit, he got 4, thats right 4, DWI's, he went to prison for a year and was in a work program still away from home for 6 months after, it was the worst time of my life, I can't begin to even tell you, but was a blessing in disguise. The way I see it, It's all in how you handle the challenge. Watch for impulsiveness, moon in aries acts on impulse, it also brings a need for independence.

Themis

hi, i would like to add that a progressed moon in the 8th could also deal with material loss or gain depending whether it touches other natal planets and how. when my progressed Moon entered into conjonction of my natal pluto, i lost two pet dogs who were dear to me at interval of 4 months. they had been accompanying me during so many years as loyal friends, you could say that i was really grieved; and my spendings have accelerated (pluto oppo. jupiter in natal). but during the 10 months when my progressed moon was around Pluto, i did gain a better understanding of psychological aspects of people as well as that of myself. i think the progressed moon into the 8th is a good opportunity of transformation, of understanding and of growing, thus rebirth.;)

Belgianmoonguy

My guess is it will move into Aries around 5/6/7 februari 2007

But the opposition with Pluto, the exacht one, when PMoon will be @ 19° Aries, is for juli 2008 i guess... but if you work with a 8° orb (for oppositions), this opposition can be feeled since january 2008...
So Don't worry, b happy for the moment and moments to come

And I also have 7° Virgo Rising (7°47')...

SimplyRed

Hi,

I just noticed your pro Venus is applying to natal mars in progressions as well.

Intense relationships. With the p sun, p moon and mer aries and eight house, this appears like scorpio like. Pisces will be more assertive and more intense. Relationships and events according to your life and personal orientation will become more eventful. With eight house, RESOURCES to me is the key word, along with Together, with can be transformational because any time you spend or come together with someone, it is transformational in some way.

I am a Pisces, and this may seem somwhat over powering. Pisces prefers solitude and OPPS Boundaries will take on more meaning because this will be a requirement for eight house matters.

Or You may be drawn toward occult matters. This is an eight house as well.

Occult means to me becoming or sharing the personal self with a higher power in simple terms.
I will study your natal house some more, it seems with sun in seventh and pisces you shine with someone. You are likely to draw in Leo type people.

Interesting. You have Venus in fifth oppose Jupiter in eleventh. both trine MC in Taurus, Do you have very benevolent friends and artistic leanings.

Also, Transit Saturn will cross your ascendant in a couple of years. in 12th, going inward, not inclined at the moment for a lot of interaction.
When it crosses your ascendant, a New era will began of what are your true need are.
Transit pluto in fourth house, preparing you for more intense Fifth house matters and ole Transit Uranus is playing around with relationships, but ultimately gives new insight.

Also, it looks like pro ascendant will be Libra in couple of years. A new traits to add to virgo. More social.

Seems like your life is headed toward becoming a Pisces who may find that partnerships and Art will be more evolved and the Sharing theme again. Resources, balance.

Will be interesting to see your art outlet in a about 10 years.

SimplyRed

It will, when Saturn crosses your ascendant.

The somewhat isolated feelings you may have will disipate. However, pay attention to this gestation period. Hunches, dreams, Sychronicity, any psychic premonitions. This will prepare you when Saturn crosses the ascendant to begin a whole new time in your life. transit Saturn in first house is preparation, beginnning new goals and removing anything not worth anything.

Being a Pisces, whatever spiritual or art inclination you have will be intensified and it will be important for you to keep a balance. Right now would be a great time to think about bounderies.

I am a Pisces sun, myself. we have the most difficult time with that because of the sensitivity to environment.

Also, this will be Saturn return, so double importance. Crystallization of the true self.

With Neptune in forth house, you need a spiritual oasis or some sort of artistic expression. Not sure, pisces are multitalented. You may have musical abilities or photography may be of interest to you. Writiing is an exceptional outlet, along with dance.
LOL, you also have the moon in pisces, I imagine you have some sort of psychic ability, dreams or something. Pisces moon is very in tune to the mystical realm.

SimplyRed

Hi ShiningRay,

I have found a certain population of people who were psychic when young and when older had lost that ability for some reason. My bet is you maybe talked about your experiences and they were negated or not observed. The ability became sort of shut off. Maybe other reasons, many possiblities for that to happen.

Frankly, I enjoyed Saturn transiting my 12th house. I found it to be enjoyable, but then being alone does not bother me a whole lot, However, I was so busy with my two small dauthers, I did not notice it and the time alone I did manage to get seemed like heaven. Plus, Neptune and Uranus transiting 12th as well.

The sensitivity of Pisces or Neptune is in this society with so much bombardment of media, noise, amplified and overwhelming. Then consider you possibly taken in other's emotions. YIKS. It is difficult to define bounderies because for one thing, others do not get it. You have to explain the unexplainable. Still, There is some good books worth reading. I use to do a charkra balancing thing. Pretend like you root chakra is growing into the earth to keep the rest from becoming over exposed and not grounded. Think I need to get back into that.

The Pro moon trine Jupiter should be some great feelings.
I have will have the same thing at the same time period. My Pro moon is in Scorpio and will trine Jupiter in the spring.

SimplyRed

T. Jupiter/Sagittarius/4th Sextile N. Pluto/Libra/2nd

Transiting Saturn crosses the Ascendant.

transit Jupiter sextile natal pluto is a great transit to have coincide with saturn crossing ascendant, gives a needed empowerment.

Sag in fourth house, the majority of people I have met with this placement. Have large homes or very spacious. a requirement for Sag, openess and free feeling.
Lots of windows or something about their homes seem vast and usually learning info around. books, travel maps.
Your roots as well. transit jupiter in fourth wants to put down roots.

This is where you go psychologically to gain insight or to feel grounded.