Will my efforts to lose weight succeed this summer?

Shokk

Alright, I've started to become more conscientious of my health and physical wellbeing in general, something that I've been neglecting to do.
I made a similar attempt to purge this large mound of waste from my body last summer. (Not purge like that but..you get my meaning)
Worked pretty well for a few months, lost about 20 pounds, was feeling really great overall. Until, all of a sudden, I decide to stop, and allow my weight to reaccumulate, and now I'm basically back where I started last Summer. This is obviously a problem, and I think this whole weightloss thing may very well have been sparked off by transiting Pluto slowly making it's way into my 6th house. So now i'm trying to get this off my chest for good (Oh, I'm such a card! :lol:).But enough of that, then.
As my first post on these Horary boards, I've decided to ask this question, and make my feeble attempt at interpretation, wish me luck, folks.

Alrighty, then, the ASC is at 13 Aquarius not too late or too early so it looks like I can go ahead from here.
So..Significators, I am represented by Saturn in 7th House, in Virgo, makes enough sense for my "earth-like" getting-back-in-touch-with-my-physical-body endeavors. The quesited (right word?) is the moon, with 6th house cusp landing in Cancer, and I'm regarding this to be a 6th house question since it largely concerns my health, The moon is in Scorpio in the 9th house. No aspects are being made between the significators, so this is looking like a "No".
There's Jupiter in the 1st house so that might be some gleam of hope in this situation..But it doesn't seem to be in very good shape..Square to Moon, venus, and Mars, AND being retrograde..Maybe that won't play out so helpfully. Not very sure what Neptune, Uranus, and Chiron in the 1st might mean as far as I, the querent, am concerned...

Venus and Mars also oppose the Moon, which is the co-significator anyway, and so the moon definitely seems in bad sorts...
I'm going to say this is probably a "No" :( but maybe I overlooked something here.. :unsure:
Any extra help is appreciated.

P.S. Is Horary pronounced "Or-a-ree" or "Whore-a-ree"? Just checking, no pun or offense intended.

Attachments

• FATNESSBEGONE.jpg
    FATNESSBEGONE.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 34

hermetic

i would like for someone to answer this also - i think extra weight could also be 2nd house matter. what would we look for is probably separating aspect between your significator and whichewer we attribute to the weight you want to lose.

I'd really want to hear experts on this ;)

dreamtimez

Hello ... this question can be easily answered by looking at your transits. A Saturn transit through the first house is very, very depressing but it cuts off excess baggage in every sphere of life. This applies to excess weight too :tongue: and my Saturn transit has worked wonders !

Shokk

Hello ... this question can be easily answered by looking at your transits. A Saturn transit through the first house is very, very depressing but it cuts off excess baggage in every sphere of life. This applies to excess weight too :tongue: and my Saturn transit has worked wonders !
Well, right now Pluto is moving into my 6th whole sign house, Capricorn(but in other house systems it's just moving towards the end of the 5th House), and Saturn is moving through my 2nd house.

Thinking about this again, since Jupiter represents abundance and expansion, could the fact that it's in the first represent that I, the querent has something in excess (weight), with the apparent afflictions to Jupiter pointing out a more negative manifestation of the planet?
Then since Saturn represents coldness, restriction, and "shrinking" (to an extent, I guess) It might be signifying what I want from this (loss of weight) , which I guess makes sense for being my significator...hmm...

dreamtimez

Thinking about this again, since Jupiter represents abundance and expansion, could the fact that it's in the first represent that I, the querent has something in excess (weight), with the apparent afflictions to Jupiter pointing out a more negative manifestation of the planet?

Yes, this could be the reason ! And be careful about Pluto's transit through 6th house. Pluto brings obsession-like mindset about the area of the chart it transits. Don't start on a punishing routine of exercise to cut down on the weight within a short time ... take your time about it. :smile: