Love or money?? I cant decide!

Venusinlibra

What do you think about relocation in solar return, does it work? I am considering spending my next solar return in a different city (and country) from where I live to avoid Saturn on 8th, Neptune on 10th and Uranus on 12th. Saturn on 8th would be especially bad because my mother finally decided to legally share my late father's will, and I expect a lot of disagreement from her and my sister. I am also afraid that they will cheat me (neptune in 10th squaring with jupiter in 8th) and that all these problems affect my psychic health too much (uranus in 12th). So I chose two possible destinations but I can not decide which one is best. In Buenos Aires I would have the moon in the 2nd and Taurus in the asc (money), besides jupiter in Sagittarius ruling the 8th, but in Mendoza, although moon in the 3rd, saturn ruling 8th and asc in Aries, I would have this wonderful conjunction of sun + mars + venus falling right on the 5th cusp, and god knows I'd love a new love after a recent disappointment. Maybe I should stay where I am? Or maybe is there a chance I can have both, love & money? Please help me decide! :unsure:

Attachments

• Revoluçao 2019 Mendoza.png
    Revoluçao 2019 Mendoza.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Revolução 2019 Buenos Aires.png
    Revolução 2019 Buenos Aires.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Revolução Place of residence.jpg
    Revolução Place of residence.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 23