What kind of jobs suitable for me?

Scherzy

I'm about to change my school, but somehow I can't decide what to do in this life.
I don't feel like I belong to my country and this world.
I feel like I can't make any money.
What do you say on my chart?

Attachments

• job.jpg
    job.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 44

conspiracy theorist

Those also work well with your chart markers, especially law and international relations. Economics works too, but the part of chart where I see this desire manifested has more obstacles than the route of law/international relations. Counseling/teaching still is in the picture, as another term lawyers go by is counselor.

conspiracy theorist

To specify astrologically how I got to my answers:

teaching/counselling (broadly, not necessarily in the capacity of school teacher or the helping professions, although those certainly are open to you) - Cancer on 2nd house cusp, Moon in Sagittarius in 7th. Mercury Pisces in 10th sextile Taurus Venus in 12th

International relations and Law - Moon in Sagittarius 7th (ruling 2nd) trine Sun/Jupiter Aries in 11th (the Sun trine Moon brings along Jupiter due to it's conjunction to Sun).

Economics - Saturn ruling the MC (8th and 9th) and located in the 11th house Taurus. I assume you are looking more to the macro economics side of things. However the opposition from Mars is a malefic influence which makes this path more difficult to pursue. Scandal, betrayal and shady business dealings are possible due to it's position, sign and rulerships.

Mercury is trad ruler of businessmen and traders. Mercury rules your chart and is located in the 10th showing a major motivating sphere of life for you is the career sphere. Mercury under Jupiter rulership inclines to law and international relations.

You have to especially be careful of your co-workers, or if you ever are in a position of authority, your employees. The possibility of being undermined by them is strong.

Last edited:

Scherzy

To specify astrologically how I got to my answers:

teaching/counselling (broadly, not necessarily in the capacity of school teacher or the helping professions, although those certainly are open to you) - Cancer on 2nd house cusp, Moon in Sagittarius in 7th. Mercury Pisces in 10th sextile Taurus Venus in 12th

International relations and Law - Moon in Sagittarius 7th (ruling 2nd) trine Sun/Jupiter Aries in 11th (the Sun trine Moon brings along Jupiter due to it's conjunction to Sun).

Economics - Saturn ruling the MC (8th and 9th) and located in the 11th house Taurus. I assume you are looking more to the macro economics side of things. However the opposition from Mars is a malefic influence which makes this path more difficult to pursue. Scandal, betrayal and shady business dealings are possible due to it's position, sign and rulerships.

Mercury is trad ruler of businessmen and traders. Mercury rules your chart and is located in the 10th showing a major motivating sphere of life for you is the career sphere. Mercury under Jupiter rulership inclines to law and international relations.

You have to especially be careful of your co-workers, or if you ever are in a position of authority, your employees. The possibility of being undermined by them is strong.
Thank you !
The possibility of being undermined by them is strong.
Because of which aspects Im curoious?

Scherzy

Those also work well with your chart markers, especially law and international relations. Economics works too, but the part of chart where I see this desire manifested has more obstacles than the route of law/international relations. Counseling/teaching still is in the picture, as another term lawyers go by is counselor.

Thank you so much :smile::smile:
Is there any chance of working and living abroad?

conspiracy theorist

Thank you !
The possibility of being undermined by them is strong.
Because of which aspects Im curoious?

Saturn op. Mars. Mars rules the 6th and is on the 6th house cusp - house of one's co-workers/employees. Scorpio is Nocturnal Mars - the will/desire nature manifests itself through fixed water. Notice how water acts in every day life - it saturates, it corrodes, it finds a way to advance no matter the obstacle, and it will take however long it's necessary to do so. Water is insidious and won't be denied. The fixity of Scorpio solidifies this determination and purposefulness once a goal is lodged in the mind. Mars is passionate, competitive and is keen on winning.

This energetic pattern is in a stressful relationship with Saturn - ruler of the 8th, 9th and 10th - showing that that what ever Mars signifies (it also rules the 11th house of friends and organizations) will challenge whatever Saturn signifies - in your case Saturn has rulership over the 8th (a money house and an important one for an economist/business person), the 9th (international travel) and the 10th (career, one's reputation).

Can you see some of the implications of this configuration now that I have outlined some of what it means?

Scherzy

Saturn op. Mars. Mars rules the 6th and is on the 6th house cusp - house of one's co-workers/employees. Scorpio is Nocturnal Mars - the will/desire nature manifests itself through fixed water. Notice how water acts in every day life - it saturates, it corrodes, it finds a way to advance no matter the obstacle, and it will take however long it's necessary to do so. Water is insidious and won't be denied. The fixity of Scorpio solidifies this determination and purposefulness once a goal is lodged in the mind. Mars is passionate, competitive and is keen on winning.

This energetic pattern is in a stressful relationship with Saturn - ruler of the 8th, 9th and 10th - showing that that what ever Mars signifies (it also rules the 11th house of friends and organizations) will challenge whatever Saturn signifies - in your case Saturn has rulership over the 8th (a money house and an important one for an economist/business person), the 9th (international travel) and the 10th (career, one's reputation).

Can you see some of the implications of this configuration now that I have outlined some of what it means?
Yes,I do ! Youre right.
in this case, is it difficult to live abroad?

petosiris

Banned
Mercury morning rising in X can indicate business, writing, teaching, selling, banking, divination, anything to do with documents, interpretation, exchange and giving and taking. Morning rising in Pisces, it can also indicate occupations related to water or involving multitudes of people, or subordinate action.

in this case, is it difficult to live abroad?

Moon at Descendant portends journeys abroad towards north and west and changes of place.

kshantaram

Premium Member
in case ideas to pick!

gemini asc, analytical but confused in decision making roles;
asc lord mer debilated pisces 10th, again emotional and confused;
wear green emerald over mer finger;

mars own scorpio 5th, tech-metallurgical-forensic-research-occult aptitudes;
mars lord 11th for gains, gains through technical shares etc;
mars as lord 6th negating to 5th, negating employment prospects;

sat-mars opp mech-entrepreneurial aptitudes, stress-struggle;
rahu NNode leo 3rd, high self-pride, excessive risk taking;

ketu separative SNode acq 9th, distant lands, reformist/innovative;

jup lord 10th with elevated sun 11th, big dreams;
gains through govt/advisory/managerial-medical aptitudes,
gains from social elite, corporates, govt, teachers-gurus-consultants;

jup lord 7th over 11th, gains from spouse/business partners/friends;
moon lord 2nd over sag 7th, financial support from spouse;
moon sag ambitious-impulsive, philosophical-optimistic;
aptitude for law-justice-diplomacy;

sag inimical-malefic for gemini asc,
stress-delays in marriage-vocation-family-finances;
abdominal-circulatory health issues;

sat-venus own taurus 11/12, artistic aptitudes,
sculpture, dentistry, hotel management, banking, pharmacy, etc;
venus own taurus 12th, seeking comforts in foreign lands;
possessive spouse;

jup now transit own inimical sag 7th, trine sun -jup aries 11th,
gains of income-friendships-relationship, advisory/consultancy roles;
trine rahu leo 3rd for initiative; rahu transit cancer 2nd foreign sources of finance;

sat-ketu transit cap 8th coming 1.5yr,
chronic pain-injury knees-piles etc and accident prone to care;

discuss salient pointwise feedbacks how true-prospective,

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

The desire and potential for travel is shown in your chart, but there will be difficulty for you in the event that you try to live overseas. (L9 afflicted by Mars, outers in the 9th which may indicate out-of-control events that assail you in this sphere)

Obviously this won't stop you from living abroad, but forewarned is forearmed. Yours won't be smooth sailing, but there are those people who revel in challenge.

Scherzy

The desire and potential for travel is shown in your chart, but there will be difficulty for you in the event that you try to live overseas. (L9 afflicted by Mars, outers in the 9th which may indicate out-of-control events that assail you in this sphere)

Obviously this won't stop you from living abroad, but forewarned is forearmed. Yours won't be smooth sailing, but there are those people who revel in challenge.

sorry for late questions,my native language is french so overseas means oceans like australia ?
par example france and greece are overseas each other?

Scherzy

the idea is if you could specifically articulate what talents-traits etc etc
did you discover about yourself and for your career suggestions
through the reading done for you, to reflect upon yourself, to explore,
to share here having posted the thread to read your chart and variety of job options.

wishing you all well, kshantaram

thank you kshantaram
I want to hear other opinions