There will be a chance to develop a romantic relationship with him?

Mandarine

Hello!

In my first introductory post I raised a number of questions and one of them would fit better here, so I was kindly recommended to open a thread here. I will post the background story of my question, to give more insight.

I met this guy online and he was just great, charming, sweet, intelligent, witty, fun...there was a great chemistry and although we only chatted for two days, everything went very smooth, so we agreed to go on a date the first available date we had so after two days we met. For me the date was even better, he was funnier and sweeter and more charming, I had not felt so much for someone, if not ever, for sure in a very LONG time, and I was just shocked by how everything seemed to make sense with him but...me being shocked made me less chatty and funnier than on the chat and for him the things were not as nice as the days before, so he considered that we would probably not repeat (we discussed it the day after and he was even sweeter and nicer, which made things more annoying, haha, he said (I didn’t ask) that he did not think about his ex during the whole date, (he had recently broken up with a her and moved mainly "because" of that), but I wonder if that was still fresh and affected his views of the date).

He lives close to me so ever since I had been fantasizing from time to time about meeting again and have a second chance. Since the retrograde that thought has not left my mind for a minute.
So I was wondering if there is something in the chart that may give some insight about the perspectives for the relationship. Initially I put the chart of the date as I thought based on that we could see something, but now is the time of the first time I wondered if this could lead to something long term, which is just a couple of hours after the date ��

pmIuRM93j

The only problem with this is that for any positive thing to happen a reconnection would be required as we are not in touch currently. So my question on the thread was initially if a reconnection would be possible but my main question is the one in the title.

Thanks to whoever takes time to give it a look. Please do not hesitate to tell me if I did something wrong as I am still very new with horary astrology.

Last edited:

Mandarine

This is an event chart not a horary chart.

Thanks for the swift reply. So...I have been checking but I am really lost, it seems 😅...

So, the chart is of the moment I made myself the question as I read that it should be the moment of the first time the question came to you, so the chart is of the date and time I asked myself this question for the very first time, if I have to put the current chart, please let me know (and I would understand then that one has to take the chart of the moment the question is to be analyzed, right?). Does the chart have to have any specific information? As you can see I made it in a very known website with the basic natal chart (for an event, yes).

I edit to add the amended chart (still not sure about the “date” of generation)

popOPgkLj

Thanks again for the help!

Last edited: