Karma/Astrology of this relationship?

lavia

This post is a general karma concept question, for those of you interested in this. What do you think the karmic reason is to have attracted a guy into my life, who still had karma with another girl? He was/is best friends with a long distance ex, which doesn't have to be a negative thing at all- but I felt there were still deep ties between them. I learned some beautiful things from my relationship with him, and it was a very positive and nice one- but I felt he still had unprocessed feelings for his ex, even if he didn't want to feel that way.

I want to work on developing myself in some way, so that I don't keep attracting people who still have karmic ties with another person in an intimate way. Maybe that was a one time experience for me, but just in case, I do want to see if somehow I attracted this experience, and I why.

Any insights?

Background- I'm 23/f. This wasn't a long relationship, but was my first real one. I attached my chart (1st one) and his. His birth time might be off, though, so don't read his houses with 100% certainty.

Thanks!

Attachments

• natal chart.png
    natal chart.png
    143.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Screen Shot 2018-06-02 at 8.55.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-02 at 8.55.37 PM.png
    132.6 KB · Views: 7