Help interpret this INTENSE connection?

neptunya

SHORT STORY:
I finally saw him this Saturday. We just looked at each other, i couldnt interact because i was in a group and couldnt separate. Couldnt feel my legs anymore, trembling, i felt like i was floating, we kept on smiling to each other and looking as much as we could. I remember now and i am crying again.. again and again. His pisces blueee blue eyes..
500 kilometers away.. but i plan to visit his city again in June for an entire day.

He woke up pure spiritual love in me.. a love that goes beyond everything. Beyond the need for reciprocity, posessing or even talking about it, because we both feel it anyways... and there are things happening constantly between us in the astral realm.

What bothers me sometimes, is that i never know what his part in this story is... and how our dynamic is? I only know and feel mine....

28aucsy.jpg

6tguuh.jpg

I am blue, he is red

LONG STORY:

I am Sun Pluto - he is Sun Mars... together we are so Scorpio.
Raw. Real. Pure. Incisive.
*He simply told me since we started talking. "Be real. Be you. I am real too. That is all i want from you."

He is the first man (i am surrounded by them..) that woke up pure spiritual love in me. The selfless kind that doesnt need reciprocity, because its that powerful and simple. You FEEL IT, and its like touching God. Its there. Its infinite. Its forever. And it feels so natural..

I was in shock at first... he reminded and touched my own core (Love) that i lost in the past because of abusive relationships. My love grew, grew and grew (out of nowhere) and i was almost "drowning" in it. I cried for days because i knew i couldnt express it all to him (we barely knew eachother), and it was SO MUCH and SOOO POWERFUL.
I didnt know how to cope with it so i cried, releasing everything.

Then... i started meditating. I never did this before. I didnt know if he even needed it. I simply felt that i should send him my Love - in the form of Light. And i did it. I didnt tell him anything about this. I would and i still surround him with my Light, feeding him, healing him, doing him good.

I stopped crying. Now i could "express" my love to him in the best way. Thats what i felt. I poured Light into him.

Guess what? We were talking on the phone and he told me...
"I perceive you like Light... like you are not even human. Literally, like one of those angels made of pure light. I dont even remember your face right. I see you like a Light."

Boom. He feels it. He felt it all and so did I (without physically knowing)- spiritually we do.

I started feeling like i should pray. PRAY. Me? I hated religion with a passion but now i was searching an old prayer book around my house like a crazy lady.
I wrote a prayer for him. My name is Maria so I used bits of Saint Mary.

I prayed for him. I poured light (love) on him. Thats what i felt i had to do. All this came with constant feelings of pure devotion, pure love, pure "sacrifice", pure guidance.

Then he started opening up to me. He studied to become a priest but gave up because he stopped believing in God, in Saint. His heart was destroyed because of a traumatic experience in the same year as i had something very similar. I. Was. In. Shock.

He still feels me like a Light but associates me with Saint Mary/Mary Magdalene. Like a warrior (i have mars in 1st).
And that I heal/touch his heart...

I did not tell him in detail what im doing. I wanted to keep it secret and just see how much he can feel. But i told him that i "am feeling strongly to send you Light and i work with you on the other plane". He feels it and its not the only thing he does.

I pray that he finds God, too. But he feels it. I wait for his heart to heal.