Mars Conjunct Chiron in relationship chart

In the Synastry chart between me and my partner, my partner's Mars is Conjunct my Chiron. I have always wondered what this means. In the book by Judy Hall on Past Life Astrology here is the meaning she has given this aspect:
With Chiron interaspects to the personal planets there are certain challenges to heal wounding from the past indicated by the personal planet: Mars, will; Venus, love; Mercury, the mind, and so on. Where the interaspects are each way, one person is offered the opportunity of making up past hurts, the other of forgiving them and letting them go.

Where the aspect goes one way (which is mine) then one person could be learning how to heal before going into a relationship with personal wounding attached - a practice run before the "biggie". If the interaspect relates to the present life, then deep wounding could take place and karma set in motion for the future.

I am not really understanding what she means. Has anyone else got any ideas for the meaning of this aspect as it has always intrigued me.

Here is our Synastry chart below:

Shining Ray

BorX

Hmm... well it goes like this:

Let's begin simple:

Mars reprezents energy, will, activity, courageous, lust, challanger, motivation, impulsivity, direct, establisment of ego, force, effort etc

Chiron reprezents help, teaching, healing, understanding, scientist, experience, love, wisdom, punishment/reward, lessons, protection etc.

Mars + Chiron = Willpower

Mars individual can teach Chiron individual to have more motivation, confidence, will, to be more active, more dinamic. He teaches Chiron to fight for what he beliefs, he builds the self-confidence and stimulates the Chiron person motivation and to seek challanges with great activity and courage.

Chiron individual can teach Mars individual to be more calm, to express the energy in a creative way, to be more loving, to have more affection and calmness, to use it's great energetic potential for good of others and himself. He teaches the Mars person to be more spiritual and to have more wisdom.

Mars reprezents the shout of pain, while Chiron heals it.
Chiron reprezents the great idea, while Mars will express it.
Mars reprezents materialism, while Chiron reprezents spirituality.
Chiron reprezents seeks wisdom from outside, while Mars seeks wisdom from inside.

They both are seekers of aventure and breaking the routine, Mars is the energy, while Chiron channels it or teaches how to deal whit it.

Chiron and Mars is a very exciting combination, dramatic, explosive and at the same time harmonious if you work well together, for personal evolution and the partner.

EDIT: note to say, these interpretations are individual and not generalistic.

Last edited:
Wow Borx you described our relationship and what we bring to each other perfectly. In the past before my partner met me he was called the volcano because of his anger. My partner has angry feelings from the past and has carried a lot of childhood pain. He has told me how he used to be selfish and would want things his own way.

Since we have been together he tells me he is the happiest he has ever been in his life and that I am his soul mate. He is a very loving person towards me. My partner tells me he has never felt this way before and he really means it because I can see it in his eyes. He often says he is his real self with me.

My partner gives me lots of compliments tells me he loves me everyday he really does help to build my confidence. With all his energy and drive he gets things going in life and teaches me how to do the same.

Thank you once again Borx for helping me. :)

CHIRON IS THE ARROW THAT POINTS TO YOUR SOULMATE

In that chapter, we explain how important Chiron is in the astrology of love. In fact, Chiron really is the arrow that points to the person we will most likely marry. We can tell whom Chiron is pointing to by the Linkages Chiron makes. There are two ways Chiron points to our soulmate in a CAC.

A: When Chiron makes a linkage to Venus, Neptune, or Jupiter, the planets form Cinderella Linkages and such Linkages are the most powerful signs that two people could be soulmates. But Linkages between Chiron and Sun or Pluto are also very powerful signs that two persons could marry and we also call them Cinderella Linkages. Together with the Mars-Chiron Linkage, these six linkages appear more often in the CACs of happily married couples than any linkages formed by any other two planets.

B: A Linkage is formed by the alignment of two planets. A SUPER LINKAGE is formed by the alignment of three planets. A Super Linkage is formed when one person has an aspect, and the other person has a natal planet that makes a MAGIcal angle to either of the two planets that form the aspect. The most powerful and significant Super Linkages in matters of love are the ones formed by Chiron. When Chiron is one of the planets forming a Super Linkage, the Super Linkage is called a Romantic Super Linkage. (This is detailed in our third book.)

When two people marry, they usually form Cinderella Linkages and Romantic Super Linkages. In the past, on this website we have avoided discussing Romantic Super Linkages because this is a more complex concept than just a Linkage or a Clash. But the theory of Romantic Super Linkage is a key principle of Magi Astrology and our third book devotes a whole chapter to it. It is one of the most useful concepts in understanding the astrology of love.

Just a little explanation of Chiron from Magi.

pisceskitty

My son's Natal Moon[7H], is conjunct my Chiron. What does linkages between one person's Moon, to another person's Chiron signify? his Chiron trines my Venus[5H] Interseting..My ex-husband's Chiron Conjuncts my Pisces Sun...My ex-boyfiends Chiron was also in Pisces conjunct my Sun[5H]

Last edited:

ALST123

Shining Ray said:
CHIRON IS THE ARROW THAT POINTS TO YOUR SOULMATE

In that chapter, we explain how important Chiron is in the astrology of love. In fact, Chiron really is the arrow that points to the person we will most likely marry. We can tell whom Chiron is pointing to by the Linkages Chiron makes. There are two ways Chiron points to our soulmate in a CAC.

A: When Chiron makes a linkage to Venus, Neptune, or Jupiter, the planets form Cinderella Linkages and such Linkages are the most powerful signs that two people could be soulmates. But Linkages between Chiron and Sun or Pluto are also very powerful signs that two persons could marry and we also call them Cinderella Linkages. Together with the Mars-Chiron Linkage, these six linkages appear more often in the CACs of happily married couples than any linkages formed by any other two planets.

B: A Linkage is formed by the alignment of two planets. A SUPER LINKAGE is formed by the alignment of three planets. A Super Linkage is formed when one person has an aspect, and the other person has a natal planet that makes a MAGIcal angle to either of the two planets that form the aspect. The most powerful and significant Super Linkages in matters of love are the ones formed by Chiron. When Chiron is one of the planets forming a Super Linkage, the Super Linkage is called a Romantic Super Linkage. (This is detailed in our third book.)

When two people marry, they usually form Cinderella Linkages and Romantic Super Linkages. In the past, on this website we have avoided discussing Romantic Super Linkages because this is a more complex concept than just a Linkage or a Clash. But the theory of Romantic Super Linkage is a key principle of Magi Astrology and our third book devotes a whole chapter to it. It is one of the most useful concepts in understanding the astrology of love.

Just a little explanation of Chiron from Magi.

What about when you have Chiron rx conj Chiron rx in a synastry chart?

Thanks,
Ax.

Wasayo

Shining Ray said:
In the Synastry chart between me and my partner, my partner's Mars is Conjunct my Chiron. I have always wondered what this means. In the book by Judy Hall on Past Life Astrology here is the meaning she has given this aspect:

I am not really understanding what she means. Has anyone else got any ideas for the meaning of this aspect as it has always intrigued me.

Here is our Synastry chart below:

Shining Ray

dear Shining Ray,

i understand Judy Hall's words here in this way ~ since YOU are the one "impacted" or most "affected" by this synastry aspect ~ you are the one being challenged NOT to bring the past [present life emotional hurts as well as past lives' hurts] into THIS relationship ~ which would create future [more] karmic ties to work out between the two of you.

seems to me that your challenge is to live in the Now with this man ~ and not carry emotional baggage from the past. the message is also to heal yourself. only then can you help him heal [if he needs] those "walking wounded" parts of himself. remember: don't play the "blame game" or old tapes.

sorry if this read is more psychic than astrological, lol. ;)

Wasayo
Psychic Astrologer

Last edited:
Thanks Wassayo,

I was abused in a previous relationship, so you are right in telling me not to bring my baggage into this relationship. I like your psychic reading it was spot on ;) .

ALST123 said:
What about when you have Chiron rx conj Chiron rx in a synastry chart?

Thanks,
Ax.

I am not sure to be honest, haven't studied Chiron in the birth chart really, and only briefly in synastry.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, hopefully other members will chime in with some astrological advice ;) .

Virgo2016

Hi Everyone,
How does Chiron exactly conjunct the Composite AC work. Does this have good relationship potential or is this a disaster waiting to happen?
Thanks !

katydid

Hi Everyone,
How does Chiron exactly conjunct the Composite AC work. Does this have good relationship potential or is this a disaster waiting to happen?
Thanks !

The composite Ascendant represents the birth of your relationship: How did it begin, what drew you together to form a relationship?

It is also how others see your relationship. How are you as a team?

So a Chiron conjunction is not necessarily a disaster. But it is about healing wounds, looking deep into internalized pain, and making progress, even if it means ripping off the band aid to let the light in.

Without looking at the charts or the synastry, I would say it could go one way or the other.

Either you are wholly mismatched, and somehow bring pain to each other because of the awkward lack of similar needs and goals....:bandit:

OR

You have a very healing, deep personal connection and are able to be brutally honest with each and help one another progress and elevate....:ninja: