Will he have romantic feelings for me? (+ own interpretation)

venusianlady

Hey fellow astrologers, I think the title says it all. The chart is attached below. I am a complete novice in horary, so excuse me, but I attempted to read it as followed:

My ruler is Saturn in the 12th house, the man I am asking about has the moon as his ruler, also in the 12th. But from what I've read, he is the quesited and has his moon in my 12th house-- thus my Saturn is in his sixth house since I am the querent? But what does it indicate?

We see each other rarely, but will more often when I attend the same university as him. He knows my mother and always tells her to greet me and we also talked a lot before, basically whenever we see each other. I know him due to her.

It feels really intense with him, whenever we look at each other or are next to each other. I just get intense feelings and vibes from him and he always seems happy to see me too. I'm trying to hide that I like him, could that be indicated by my Saturn in the 12th? Or is he also hiding his feelings if there are any?

I know he likes me, but I don't know if it's in a platonic way or if he may be imagining things the same way I do -- or if he will imagine them. Our rulers are conjunct, isn't that a good sign?

From what I've gathered the 12th house could indicate that we are somehow not able to see each other or are out of reach due to differences in our schedules, and that I'm hiding my feelings?

But what does it mean that my ruler is in his sixth? Some possible romantic outcome?

Best wishes, venusianlady

Attachments

• 20180724_210215.jpg
    20180724_210215.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

waybread

January Storm: It's the European symbol for Uranus, not the North American one. Don't worry: it's legit.

Venusian Lady, Is the date correct on your chart? I note that the sun is in Leo (late July.) Assuming it is, I think you have a chance at a romantic contact. The moon is technically void-of-the-course, but in a late degree in a Jupiter-ruled sign, we can probably count it. It applies to a conjunction with Saturn. Before it reaches Saturn, however, it trines the sun, another significator for this man. The moon is his main significator, but the moon also has to do with the querent. Then the moon applies to a sextile with Mars, your second significator.

The 12th house rules secrets and the planets are just complicated enough that I don't think there's a straightforward "Yes, he's crazy about you and will ask you to marry him" type of answer. Hopefully as a little more time passes, his intentions toward you will become more clear.

Januarystorm

January Storm: It's the European symbol for Uranus, not the North American one. Don't worry: it's legit.

Venusian Lady, Is the date correct on your chart? I note that the sun is in Leo (late July.) Assuming it is, I think you have a chance at a romantic contact. The moon is technically void-of-the-course, but in a late degree in a Jupiter-ruled sign, we can probably count it. It applies to a conjunction with Saturn. Before it reaches Saturn, however, it trines the sun, another significator for this man. The moon is his main significator, but the moon also has to do with the querent. Then the moon applies to a sextile with Mars, your second significator.

The 12th house rules secrets and the planets are just complicated enough that I don't think there's a straightforward "Yes, he's crazy about you and will ask you to marry him" type of answer. Hopefully as a little more time passes, his intentions toward you will become more clear.

it looks...like its pretending to be mars :annoyed:

lol im in europe as well but thank god i have english at astro.com as my main language - that glyph just doesnt sit right w me

rafaella

Hey fellow astrologers, I think the title says it all. The chart is attached below. I am a complete novice in horary, so excuse me, but I attempted to read it as followed:

My ruler is Saturn in the 12th house, the man I am asking about has the moon as his ruler, also in the 12th. But from what I've read, he is the quesited and has his moon in my 12th house-- thus my Saturn is in his sixth house since I am the querent? But what does it indicate?

We see each other rarely, but will more often when I attend the same university as him. He knows my mother and always tells her to greet me and we also talked a lot before, basically whenever we see each other. I know him due to her.

It feels really intense with him, whenever we look at each other or are next to each other. I just get intense feelings and vibes from him and he always seems happy to see me too. I'm trying to hide that I like him, could that be indicated by my Saturn in the 12th? Or is he also hiding his feelings if there are any?

I know he likes me, but I don't know if it's in a platonic way or if he may be imagining things the same way I do -- or if he will imagine them. Our rulers are conjunct, isn't that a good sign?

From what I've gathered the 12th house could indicate that we are somehow not able to see each other or are out of reach due to differences in our schedules, and that I'm hiding my feelings?

But what does it mean that my ruler is in his sixth? Some possible romantic outcome?

Best wishes, venusianlady

You posted this chart in July, I assume you already got answers regards to this?

This chart shows a change happening perhaps and him developing more feelings for you as Moon changes signs. But ultimately it seems not a longterm situation. Sun is negative towards Saturn. And Saturn rx on ASC. I think it probably won't go much further.