My Mother's Lost Cell-Phone

iChristina2012

Early last week, my mother went to work and had lunch with an acquaintance. Came back into the building. Hours later, she noticed that her Windows 7 phone had gone missing. It's a short bright blue phone. Almost like a turquoise color. Square spaced. It is usually inside a black case, but she did not have it on her at this time. She wants to know if she misplaced it inside her office building or someone out in the street picked it up.

FYI, thank you to all the remote viewers who have had helped me along the way these past several months. :happy:

tikana

iChristina

your mom lost a cell phone and you lost a chart..
want us to run "where is iChristina's chart or where is your mom's phone?

T

Last edited:

iChristina2012

Hahaha. My bad. It's a Gemini thing. We are always on the run. :smile:

Here is the chart. No, this is my mother's cell phone. I have a iOS phone. You would not see me with a Windows 7 phone. lmao.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_96_where_is_my_mom_s_cell_phone.62392.22971.jpg
    astro_2gw_96_where_is_my_mom_s_cell_phone.62392.22971.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 26

VeryVenus

In this chart a phone is represented by Venus (3rd ruler from 10) and your mother as Sun (10 ruler). Phone is in her 11th friendship house , so, its possible that a friend found it...also being in cancer it could be lying out in the open somewhere where there's lots of foot traffic . It just sextiled Mercury in her 1st house (separating)so possibly this person knows or met your mother. This person if not a friend could be a member of same group your mom belongs to (11 house of associations). Ruled by Mercury this group is possibly a library, or a bank, or a place where they have many metal boxes for storage. As far as finding , sadly there's no aspect between your mom and the phone then goes from this Mercury person to Neptune (other people's belongings? Trash? Lost and found? ). Also Moon II s in your mom's 6th house (cadent, slow to find) and opposes Mars/Sun. Note how Moon is also in Aquarius which confirms a group place,a train station? Try lost and found .once it goes to this third person, it will be lost /merged as Neptune merges things .

iChristina2012

so, in this chart, your mother is :mars: (ASC)????

I don't think so. She may be a Mars in Taurus ascendant, I don't know her time of birth.

so, dear what did happen?? Did you mother find her phone??

In this chart a phone is represented by Venus (3rd ruler from 10) and your mother as Sun (10 ruler). Phone is in her 11th friendship house , so, its possible that a friend found it...also being in cancer it could be lying out in the open somewhere where there's lots of foot traffic . It just sextiled Mercury in her 1st house (separating)so possibly this person knows or met your mother. This person if not a friend could be a member of same group your mom belongs to (11 house of associations). Ruled by Mercury this group is possibly a library, or a bank, or a place where they have many metal boxes for storage. As far as finding , sadly there's no aspect between your mom and the phone then goes from this Mercury person to Neptune (other people's belongings? Trash? Lost and found? ). Also Moon II s in your mom's 6th house (cadent, slow to find) and opposes Mars/Sun. Note how Moon is also in Aquarius which confirms a group place,a train station? Try lost and found .once it goes to this third person, it will be lost /merged as Neptune merges things .

Sorry about getting back to you guys. She eventually found it. I don't remember how she found it, but I think it found it at the local supermarket next door. It's been months ago. But she found it. Sorry for the delay. Very busy these days! :smile: