Birthday reading

aly007

Hello astro friends,

Tomorrow is my birthday and if i may ask you to help me with SR reading(love and career), please.
Thank you so much

Attachments

• sr2014.jpg
    sr2014.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 22

kimbermoon

March 24; interestingly the Moon is also passing it's birth place in the chart, and is apt to set up a similar square aspect between it and the Sun-this represents a closing phase, setting up some potential tensions in your life path at this time, and could also bring in some emotional discord in your relations with others. The Sun is moving to join up with Uranus so that relates to sudden or unexpected changes, which could possibly surprise you, or catch you off guard. Uranus is the rut-breaker, so if you have been feeling stagnant and unable to progress, this may be the trigger for getting things going again. You are also at your Jupiter opposition, a time of potential significant development relating to education or socialization...this is the midpoint of a cycle that began 6 years ago for you. You are also getting a return hit with your Saturn return, which is also a major turning point in your personal development. This demands a great deal of patience, caution and practicality in plotting out your life path for the future and it could make for difficulties or delays in 5th H matters. This major turning point is apt to test you in many areas of your life; it causes us to take a look at our past, in order to determine a more secure and stable pass into the future.In consideration of all these cyclical trends for you, this could be a big year of important decision making and redirection.