Rahu in 7th house - Bad marriage?

drummer

Dear gurujis,

Rahu is situated in the 7th house in my Janam Kundali. As from what I have gathered across the net, it indicates bad marital relationship, a cheating spouse, marriage to a person of foreign community and ill repute after marriage. I have also come across others who say that position of other planets also matters.

So, I wanted to know if I will marry to a faithful girl. Can you please describe her characteristics (her personality) and how she looks?

Also, is there a way to calculate the age when marriage is most likely to happen?

I am attaching my janam kundali and navamsa for your reference.

Thanks a lot.

chart 1.jpg

Planets C R Rashi Longitude Nakshatra Pada Relation
Asc Pisces 29-17-16 Revati 4

Sun D Pisces 01-15-38 Purvabhadra 4 Friendly

Moon D Leo 19-05-53 Purvaphalgini 2 Friendly

Mars R Cancer 19-49-07 Ashlesha 1 Debilitated

Merc D Aquarius 07-57-49 Satabhisa 1 Neutral

Jupt D Scorpion 21-11-51 Jyeshtha 2 Friendly

Venu D Capricorn 21-47-20 Sravana 4 Friendly

Satn C D Aquarius 22-26-28 Purvabhadra 1 Own

Rahu R Libra 14-02-46 Swati 3

Ketu R Aries 14-02-46 Bharani 1

Uran D Capricorn 05-45-36 Uttarashadha 3

Nept D Capricorn 01-12-38 Uttarashadha 2

Plut R Scorpion 06-42-38 Anuradha 2

akshat005

Hi dear, in the case of Rahu in 7th house, native will be rich but his wife would suffer. He would be victorious over his enemies. in this situation, if the marriage takes place before twenty one years, it would be inauspicious. This is again not a good placement for rahu in terms of married life, person nature dominative that is not good for marriage life. One always taken their point of view as priority. It makes very strong chances of love marriage out of caste. This planet positioned is a good for business, large organization, Popularity in mass audience and gains through wife. With this, if Jupiter/Venus/mercury strong in birth chart then marriage life will be good otherwise some problems may come.

VenusS

Your rahu isn't in 7th house. Its in 8th house in the sign of Libra.
To calculate the time of your marriage -
Check your mercury's MD and AD
Check your Darakaraka(The planet holding the lowest degree), and his MD and Ad
Venus or Jup MD and AD
Sun MD and AD
Sat MD and AD