Is he faithful to me?

neptunian

I'm venus; he is mars. I haven't asked such a question before; so I don't know what to look. I feel like he is seeing someone else. I wonder what the chart points out. What do you think??

Attachments

• ishefaithful.jpg
    ishefaithful.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 45

waybread

I don't quite get that he's seeing someone else, but it does look to me like your relationship is likely to end, regardless. If you really love him, I am sorry about this.

Venus (you) applies to a nice trine with Mars, but before it can perfect, Mars slips into the next sign of Aquarius. The moon's next aspect is a square to Jupiter, vs. a nice aspect to Mars.

Of course, if you have direct evidence of someone else in his life, then I would be mistaken. But right now it looks like he just wants to distance himself. Mars has been under a lot of stress lately. He may just want to be more on his own.

tikana

I'm venus; he is mars. I haven't asked such a question before; so I don't know what to look. I feel like he is seeing someone else. I wonder what the chart points out. What do you think??

I dont like mars still being within moiety of jupiter

neptunian

I don't quite get that he's seeing someone else, but it does look to me like your relationship is likely to end, regardless. If you really love him, I am sorry about this.

Venus (you) applies to a nice trine with Mars, but before it can perfect, Mars slips into the next sign of Aquarius. The moon's next aspect is a square to Jupiter, vs. a nice aspect to Mars.

Of course, if you have direct evidence of someone else in his life, then I would be mistaken. But right now it looks like he just wants to distance himself. Mars has been under a lot of stress lately. He may just want to be more on his own.

Thanks a lot waybread. Yes, he prefers to more on his own. He is having difficulties in his life. But also he is emotionally cold; i don't understand he loves me or not. He acts more like a friend within the relationship.

We are at a stage that the relationship can end if he doesn't prove me his love and honesty.