Composite Stellium in 1st house

acghh

Hey guys!

I'm meeting a person with who I'm really fond with. We're already having a trouble because our first meeting was totally unexpected and intense, things just went out of control... But I still feel a lot of affection towards him. I was checking our composite and I just noticed the stellium of 6 planets in Aquarius. I don't know what to think about it. I just can notice that is really intense, probably because is everything on 1st house.

I would like to read some perspectives about the chart. We have mars opposition moon and jupter squaring saturn, which can be the reason of a harsh situation so early... I don't even know if there was a reason of be angry to each other but somehow I can't catch up his feelings.

We're from different nationality and culture which can also justify the Aquarius vibe in the chart. People just totally notice us when we're together.

By the way, our natal charts are totally opposite. I am sun, ascendant and venus in scorpio with moon in Aries and he's sun, ascendant and venus in Aries with moon in scorpio, for example.

Attachments

• 20220324_191740.jpg
    20220324_191740.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 28