Career prediction

Atharva

Hello Sir/ ma’am
Myself Atharva , I’m currently 17 years old and wanting to be a surgeon. Can I clear my NEET medical entrance exam in 2023 and grab a government medical college?
I’m also preparing for a UK medical college scholarship test. What are my success rates for the same ? Are my constellations supporting me?
Birth - 04August 2004
Time - 8:43 pm
Place - Bhilai , Chhattisgarh
With thanks
Atharva

creativei

Hello Sir/ ma’am
Myself Atharva , I’m currently 17 years old and wanting to be a surgeon. Can I clear my NEET medical entrance exam in 2023 and grab a government medical college?
I’m also preparing for a UK medical college scholarship test. What are my success rates for the same ? Are my constellations supporting me?
Birth - 04August 2004
Time - 8:43 pm
Place - Bhilai , Chhattisgarh
With thanks
Atharva

Education aspects are nice you come out with flying colors even not medical you shine in legal or govt side. But medical too possible. Though education is good there will be many obstacles setbacks expenditure animosity with dad happens yet you complete it successfully. Your education is directly related to your profession even you may earn alongside while studying. But i think you get enroll in private only chances of govt collg are less. But try your best.

Advance wishes for your success do let me know after exams..

🙏🙏

Atharva

Thanks for your prompt reply in this sir. Sir is there any chance for scholarship in my chart? Also u were right when you said animosity with dad.
Can I hit any foreign based scholarship exam?
Oh I’m now kind of worried about the government college thing. (Because if I have to take admission in private college , that would kind of worry me as I don’t want to spend major chunk of my dads money)
Also , kindly note that I will be giving competitive exams next year 🙏🏻 Can I crack into govt college next year? Is there any remedy I can perform regarding same? Could you kindly let me know more about my Govt college chances please
Eagerly waiting for your response

Last edited:

Atharva

You are also right about the obstacle part. I used to live in Dubai for past 10 years but had to come back last month since my dad lost his job there. And it kind of caused a disturbance in my education

creativei

Scholarship aspects are very nice indeed you get scholarship even merit basis too very fortunate person regarding education. 2nd house is scholarship 2nd lord placed well in 7th house along with 5th n 10th lord. Moon in 2nd good, interestingly 2nd lord in 9th lord star indicates someone destine to get scholarship for higher studies. even your maternal aunt helps in that. You can start procedure eye closed things happens as per providence. Brother whether you like you or not as per current dasa you have to drain father money n have to face conflicts with him you cant stop that what is 8th house for you is 12th to your dad he gets happiness from children at same time his savings must get drain for kids.

All the best. 🙏

Last edited:

Atharva

Your right sir. My dad had to spend a lot of money in foreign land for my education, my school fees was very high.
Sir can I look into my dads chart and see if he’s getting a new job in Dubai and moving back within this year ? I know I’m bothering you a lot but this would be very helpful for us. Can he move to Dubai with a new job within this year ? I don’t wanna bother you but your words are really motivating. Plus the good thing about you is that you take time to study everyone’s chart 🙏🏻
Name - Shriram
DOB- 12August1970
Time - 22:30
Place - bilaspur , Chhattisgarh
Thanks a ton
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Last edited: