Younger man with older woman synastry

celticsfan

Hello, I'm new here and was wondering if I could get some insight on my relationship with the woman I'm seeing. I'm blue and she's red.

synastry.png

blackbery

Wow, you two are made for each other. Great physical chemistry with the :venus::mars::conjunct:...then add in :juno: Ceres & you nuture one another.

:sun::neptune::lilth::conjunct: - dreamy, other worldy relationship, karmic, intense & romantic

There's more with :northnode: contact. Fated. This is a relationship that you will never forget no matter how long you stay together.

:smile:

blackbery

I forgot to add one of the most important contacts. :pluto::conjunct: are the most intense in relationships, mixed with :neptune: & she is like a goddess to you. :pluto: relationships are transformative, they reach us in the very depths of our souls.

celticsfan

Wow, you two are made for each other. Great physical chemistry with the :venus::mars::conjunct:...then add in :juno: Ceres & you nuture one another.

:sun::neptune::lilth::conjunct: - dreamy, other worldy relationship, karmic, intense & romantic

There's more with :northnode: contact. Fated. This is a relationship that you will never forget no matter how long you stay together.

:smile:

Thank you so much! It feels like we've known each other for a long time. We have this thing where we finish each other's sentences, and we can communicate without talking.

celticsfan

Does anyone see the love being real on her end, though? Even if it doesn't work out long-term (due to age difference) do you see us potentially getting married. The reason I'm asking is because she divorced 2 years ago, and I think she may still have feelings for her ex-husband, being that he is the father of her two children and all.

Kite

Well both your descendants are ruled by Mercury, however they are in aversion by being in adjoining signs. So I would say it's not likely marriage would work well - with the big age difference and the kids involved.

blackbery

Does anyone see the love being real on her end, though? Even if it doesn't work out long-term (due to age difference) do you see us potentially getting married. The reason I'm asking is because she divorced 2 years ago, and I think she may still have feelings for her ex-husband, being that he is the father of her two children and all.
In a fated relationship like you & your girlfriend have, BOTH partners are equally impacted & in love. The conjunctions are remarkable,
vertex involved too. Whatever feelings she had for her ex-husband cannot be matched by the intensity of her relationship to you.
Like I said before, this type of destined relationship only comes around once in people's lives, if at all.
Whether it leads to marriage is irrelevant. The magic is here, now. Enjoy it as long as it lasts & it could last forever.

celticsfan

In a fated relationship like you & your girlfriend have, BOTH partners are equally impacted & in love. The conjunctions are remarkable,
vertex involved too. Whatever feelings she had for her ex-husband cannot be matched by the intensity of her relationship to you.
Like I said before, this type of destined relationship only comes around once in people's lives, if at all.
Whether it leads to marriage is irrelevant. The magic is here, now. Enjoy it as long as it lasts & it could last forever.
Thank you. I was just wondering because her ex-husband and I have some of the same aspects (Moon in Virgo & Vertex in Leo). It's just that my vertex is closer to her Sun & on her Venus. They have more close Saturn conjunctions (Saturn/Moon & Saturn/Sun) and the DSC/NN conjunction (which I read was not good).

Last edited:

Zodiac is Math

11 positive charges 15 partial positive charges 17 partial negative charges and 11 negative charges....on a atomic level you are positive charged and she is positive charged.....positive repels positive...the atomic chemistry between you and her created something called eletrostatic induction where a positive object creates negative charges in another positive object so there can be attraction....the 17 partial negative charges is what created the attraction...but you still have 15 partial positive charges that can cause repulsion which cause problems so be mindful of that