Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 12-18-2015, 05:22 PM

Stellium

I have a stellium forming of Neptune, Uranus and Moon in 6th house all of them conjunct in the sign of capricorn, also making an opposition to mercury in cancer -12th house, with squares to midheaven in aries. I struggle a lot and i don't know how to handle the energy (had big stomachal issues). Im lost, specially in career wise.

Any help would be appreciated.

Unread 12-19-2015, 07:14 AM

Re: Stellium

Well, it's always best to start chart interp with Sun, Moon, Asc, and then hang the rest of the interpretations from there, so they agree with those.

So if you can show us your chart data and chart with your alias that wpuld help.

Meanwhile, a conj of uranus and neptune says your need to be unique, maybe even to effect social change is expressed in the 6 th house of your life -- the house of habits, practice, exericise, the routine of work and employment, or being an employee, or those you employ. This house can also relate to your pets

It can relate to good or bad diet rxercise or health habits too.

When the agent of Your Uniqueness joins with the Master of Beliefs and Illusions, there can be anspiritual grpunded intnet to your need to be Unique. Or on a bad spin, it can be melded with the whims of illusion and disillusionment.
Your choice. Soft or hardnaspectsndon'y choose it feels rnyou.

Let's add the flavor of setting in this 6th house, the sign, Capricorn. Visualize image of the surefooted goat working its way up a steep rocky moutainside. That goat is determined to go the long haul, and gets there with diligent effort, and full commitment to every precarious jump along thenway. That's the way you do habits of the 6th. Your Uranus and Neptune are firmly grounded in the Earth sign of Capricorn., the sign that goes for the long haul, long term commitment. You can, with the comjunction of these two creativity feeding planets, in Capricron, practice with every promise of being new inventive blended with firm beliefs and work on the tough long term goals.

Neptume in the 6th can easily mean that you really do practice practice practice your belief ststem. Uranus with it may mean you are more content dping it solo, or because Uranus probably rules your 7th hous, you may prefer independent practice with a partner, not a congregation.
Your belief system will probably be grounded in some need for reform, rather than centered on individual character improvement to find one's 'best'

And we haven't even mentioned the moon.

So here's the Moon with the other two

First of all, the moon is where we take things personally. We have a sensitivity there. It's a centeal theme in or feelings and emotions in this life.

The Moon in the 6th, says I gotta be that goat or I am not happy. No frivilous ventures for me. I want big goals and cimmitment inmynlife. I want value for my routine time and efforts, because i am good and i am reliably good!

With you, your core belief system is closely matched to ypur emotional contentment and your dreams. Seems you are better off working for a good cause, a welll grounded one, in order to meege these needs. No fly by night begining grassroots setup. Some cause that endures the test of time.

So now. You have squares to this stell., even frim your Midheaven.

That just means you will get plenty or pushes to do this 6th house work. Some of the best people have squares a plenty in theur chart. Squares guve you no choice nut to d al with the problem. They make you better, just like those routine exercises, relenlessly practiced ....

A midheaven in Aries gives you public rep of being the warrior, competito, put front or ahead in some fashion. Because of that, you have to relentless practice something in order tonstay ahead. You can be ahead of the pack, because you are always dping the drill.

Mercury in the 12th. Hmm. Behind the scenes thinking, cimmunication, even secrets, pull in opposite direction of the goat up the mountain. The sign is Cancer, a sign of nourishing, breeding, protecting, conserving with Mercury in it. The opposition says, to balance the emphasis on physical routines of the 6th, Mercury has you thinking, studying, writing, transmitting about what it takes to 'motherly' care samething tonfrition. You may find that in order to think and communicate well, you need a veil, or hidden place or some selfless careginvgnof another. The stress of the two opposing forces, to relentless goat up the mountain, vs thenretreat into nurturing the mind, is meant to cause you to compromise
Between these two. One is there to balance the extreme of the other.
And there's some inherent magic in the compromise you have --- Neptune might be its best in the 12 th, but insteadnis in the opposit. The Moon is atmits best in Cancer, but instradnis in Capricorn. Mercury may be more suited to the 6th house,
Butmis in the opposite, the 12th.
It's as though you had them all in perfect corners before, but you saw a chance tonput some truengrit into your honorable beliefs and nurturing wisdom, so you switched tokens on the chart,
With mercury

And Mercury could be connecting you with bottomless well of knowing about Cancer and healing, while you forge on this tough engagement that you are commited tondo.

In choosing career directions, the chart is consulted for contents of 2nd 6th and 10th house.
And then there's many other combinations to consult.

I will send you a private note with a little more information.
----
So how did I do?? Correctoons? Feedback?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FROG For This Useful Post:
katydid (12-19-2015), Stellium6th (12-19-2015)
Unread 12-19-2015, 06:40 PM

Thank you so much for the insight about career, Frog.Here's the rest of the chart.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_01_eeee_eee.66631.27532.jpg (81.3 KB, 47 views)

Last edited by Stellium6th; 12-19-2015 at 06:43 PM.
Unread 12-19-2015, 06:57 PM

I'd say that given the conjunctions in your 6th house (it isn't a stellium, that's 4 planets), and the square to mars in Aries in your tenth, and Jupiter in Leo 2 that you'll build your 6th house job into a fulfilling career. Frog did an excellent job at unpacking what that could be.
The Following User Says Thank You to dowhanawi For This Useful Post:
Stellium6th (12-19-2015)
Unread 12-19-2015, 07:17 PM

Hello, Dowhanawi, thanks a lot for the correction, i thought 3 planets was a stellium already. About the Jupiter in Leo 2, isn't jupiter in virgo? Leo is rulling house two but Jupiter is in virgo, no?

Do you think that fulfilling career might have to do with the communications?, having mercury squaring tight the midheaven (0,18 orb) and being the dominant planet? I checked the dominance in Astro. Thanks a lot for your insight
Unread 12-19-2015, 09:00 PM

Thanks for your pm Stelliium6th

since I have posted comments on a current discussion regarding this topic
here's a link
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89501

for example:

HOW TO PROCEED WHEN TWO OR MORE PLANETS OCCUPY A HOUSE

'…....When many planets occupy same house,
most powerful action on house significations is from house ruler
then, from exaltation ruler
then from the planet with closest natural analogy with the house meanings.
When, among many planets occupying same house,
some correspond by their analogy to meanings attached to the house,
whereas others are contrary to them - then ascertain which of these two groups is most powerful.
If the former, the affairs indicated will be achieved
if the latter, their realization will be impeded or prevented........'
http://www.forumonastrology.com/foa/newmain.html

BENJAMIN DYKES INTERVIEW http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP7LwIA9yMY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
Asterion (02-18-2016), IleneK (12-27-2015), Oddity (12-24-2015), Stellium6th (12-19-2015)
Unread 12-19-2015, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellium6tth View Post
Hello, Dowhanawi, thanks a lot for the correction, i thought 3 planets was a stellium already. About the Jupiter in Leo 2, isn't jupiter in virgo? Leo is rulling house two but Jupiter is in virgo, no?

Do you think that fulfilling career might have to do with the communications?, having mercury squaring tight the midheaven (0,18 orb) and being the dominant planet? I checked the dominance in Astro. Thanks a lot for your insight
Yes Jupiter is in Virgo but in Leo 2. 2 behaves like Leo so its relevant too. Your career won't drop in your lap. You will choose. You could choose communication. And as your dominant you should excel.
The Following User Says Thank You to dowhanawi For This Useful Post:
Stellium6th (12-19-2015)
Unread 12-20-2015, 10:09 PM

Ah, '92----one of my favorite years. There is so much going on in these birth charts.

Ok, Leo rising, with the Sun in Gemini in the 11th, tightly conjunct Venus.

The Gemini Sun, rules the Asc, is in the 11th, and conjunct the Venus, ruler of the 11th and the 4th. So there is a nice balance between self/community/family/love interests. They are all represented by this Sun placement so we see a well balanced urge for satisfaction in all of these areas. It may spread a person too thin at times but they do have feelings of responsibility in many areas of their life.

The Sun is tightly conjunct Venus and is applying in a sextile to Mars in Taurus in the 10th. The male/female theme is very prominent in this chart. The balance between yin/yang, the struggle between emotions/desires/faithfulness---The battle for women's rights, equality in education, jobs, all of that is possible with these Venus/Mars placements.

Mars rules the Aries Midheaven, but Mars is at the first degree of Taurus, ruled by Venus, which sextiles the Mars from Gemini in the 11th. So you might be a good spokesman/educator for something involving family/love/civil rights/domestic violence etc. Mars in the 10th is strongly placed, and it rules the 10th, but being in Taurus slows it down a bit. You may second guess yourself at times and are not as competitive and aggressive as you sometimes think you need to be. You have big goals but do not like to step on people toes and you may retreat into safety when you feel intimidated? But you will step forward to protect others who are being bullied, most likely.

Mercury, which disposits the Sun/Venus in Gemini, is in the 12th in Cancer. It is a powerful force as it makes some tight aspects and it opposes the Moon/Neptune/Uranus in Capricorn in the 6th. Here it is a bit of a roadblock. There are conflicting urges/emotions/feelings in the work area and the daily life concerning one's area of study and expertise. So much to learn and study with so little time. Do not fall into the trap of thinking that way. You will be a lifelong student as learning is your passion. And teaching will come naturally as well.

Uranus/Mercury is an interest and talent in technology that might go dormant. The Neptune is between the Uranus and the Moon and it may confuse the situation. Should I do this or should I do that? Music/art or Technology? Film? Screenwriting/Journalism? Should I study psychology or family/child development or should I just drop it all and be an artist? So many options but it might be hard to focus in a steady, serious way?

Whatever you decide to study will end up in a successful venture, in my opinion. You have the Saturn trine which many Gemini types badly need. The square to Pluto does inject a bit of a rebellious nature and some conflict with authority perhaps, but it also gives added intensity that a gemini can rely upon.

The Moon in Cap opposed Mercury in Cancer is the main hurdle in the career decision in communications or whatever one decides. That is the battle between ones feelings/needs [Moon] and what one thinks/says [Mercury]. Moon opposed Mercury is indecisiveness, inconsistencies, uncertainty. So it will be up to you to make a solid informed decision and then go for it, full out.

Mars in the 10th in Taurus, ruling the Aries MC should help you do so. Throw yourself headfirst into whatever you decide to do. It will take aggressive action, physical energy, and a strength of will. Mars in Taurus in the 10th says " I am staking my claim because I feel I am the best one for the job!'

Last edited by katydid; 12-20-2015 at 10:11 PM.
Unread 12-20-2015, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellium6th View Post
I have a stellium forming of Neptune, Uranus and Moon in 6th house all of them conjunct in the sign of capricorn, also making an opposition to mercury in cancer -12th house, with squares to midheaven in aries. I struggle a lot and i don't know how to handle the energy (had big stomachal issues). Im lost, specially in career wise.

Can you post your chart? I'd need to see the MC and rising sign.
The Following User Says Thank You to ukdesifem For This Useful Post:
Stellium6th (12-20-2015)
Unread 12-21-2015, 12:04 AM

Thanks a lot for the insight. Much appreciated.

Here's is the chart, Ukdesifem
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_01_eeee_eee.66631.27532.jpg (81.3 KB, 7 views)
Unread 12-21-2015, 12:41 AM

I agree with much of what has been said prior, I think you can excel in communications based work, but it must be something rooted in uniqueness, given Uranus and Neptune in the 6th house.

Possibly, communications, but mixed with new methods/innovations in technology. Maybe ICT, or new PR or academic methods. Anything to do with expanding and making new horizons in a communications field.
Unread 12-23-2015, 01:15 AM
Banned

the most notable pattern is mercry opposed to the urnaus/Neptune/moon stellium . thisis a complex and confusing pattern as it combines clarity and farsightedness with misconceptions and delusions . it give distinct insights and nebulous intuitions. the pattern shows a direct ink to the astral plane and also gives psychic abilities, but it can also make one argumentative. it gives ability to see ideas from the astral and to be able to manifest in the real world whether material or conceptual . it can give visions that reach into consciousness and this ,combined with the Saturn/Pluto square can give nightmare as well as prophetic dreams and visions.
venus conjunct the sun and the south node gives a strong emotional aura. this tends to bring opportunities for love around you. you likely are physical attractive , but sometimes you can attract negative type as well as well wishers. But generally an favorable aspect for love and sexuality. this aspect also brings a degree of psychic medium ship where spirit entites may approach you in your dreams. but this aspect makes the line between love and hate very fine and sometimes when you are trying to be positive you get very negative feedback. you must learn that your "aura" affects others with out you knowing or controlling this influence. needless to say you must also be positive as your moods draw you wishes to you so if you are negative ,negative will come, and if you are positive , positive will be around you. I think these aspects can confuse because you don't really understand how you consciousness can be a causal effect in the many unusual realties you have experienced.
with mars sextile the node and venus, you many more favorable relationships than negative and you are generally loved by all that know you, even if you sometimes seem a bit eccentric or "weird'
you talents are conceptual in any medium. artistic, technological or literary. you particularly have the ability to sees flaws and fix them or to create new structures as the old structures are replace. I good problem solver, though at times you become confused and do not know what options are most favorable

rahu
The Following User Says Thank You to rahu For This Useful Post:
Stellium6th (12-23-2015)
Unread 12-27-2015, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellium6th View Post

Assuming that your rising sign is really Leo, 10th and 6th in earth signs, that means you need a stable work environment. Venus as your ruler of the 10th in the 11th with your Sun as chart ruler suggests that you would thrive in a career that involves society as a whole or large organizations or groups. With Saturn as the ruler of the 6th in the 7th in Aquarius, this is pointing to people work again. So I'd say at first glance, something that let's you get in touch with people, the public and large groups and organizations like public relations careers maybe. You definitely should work with people get out and mix with lots of people. And you should find a work where you actually get enough credit for your effort, coz you're a Leo rising, hehe.
Stellium6th (12-27-2015)
Unread 12-27-2015, 08:18 PM

Thanks a lot Muchacho! Very helpful.
Unread 02-15-2016, 11:28 PM

Smile Re: Stellium

Hi Stellium

You kindly ask about my opinion or comments about your chart...

Well, some experienced people or animal (s ) ( FROG )have already talked about you with wisdom and/or knowledge....

Since am french, i upload a French mode chart, with ANCHORED Aries at left...

By the way, for the "astrologers" who do LOTS of charts comparisons, ANCHORING a CONSTANT point ( ARIES in this case )is much more practical that ANCHORING a MOVING point( ASC Rising point ) ...

In a flash, you see where are the planets of any of the compared charts, in relation with any other charts, not this stupid and Anti-Mercury ( i mean WASTE of enrgy / time ) recalibration of everything, because the ASC are different...

Of course, when studying a chart without comparison with another one, could still use a chart anchored to ASC at left for example, in fact, it has NO IMPORTANCE at all, except for the "astrologers" frozen on some subjective drawn expression of symbolic stuff....

Well, back to Stelly

FROG / katidid / Rahu have said much and right....so, i'll be short, and of course, NOT PERFECT.

ASC in Leo is in RESONANCE with Moon NODES AXIS on 5 / 11 Houses = teaching, Creating, being Dominant ( which is confirmed by Mars in Taurus ON MC ) , Dominant, Yes, but in a very relational / sensitive mode, because you FEEL ( TOO MUCH ? ) so much, with Multiple oppositions from 6 to 12....and i don't FORGET that MOON in Capricornus is VERY VERY Frequently ( even if few amongst you know about that ) an indication of MEDIUMINITY (but frequently UNCONSCIOUS )...The person feels INCREDIBLE things without even being conscious it is just AMAZING....Add to that the sentiments and LOVE / FRIENDSHIP potential ( Sun Conj Venus ) in House 11 on the NODES axis, which is itself in AXIS 11-5 : Friends, fraternity, Creation, Love, Children, Arts....DHARMA point is in 5, you could for example CREATE / COMMUNICATE in a specific way for diseased people because the importance of the 12/6 houses AXIS ( the Pain, the medicine, the Compassion and Care ZONE )....

Lots of things to happen, and to understand, through TONS of surprises and strange events : Mercury opp Moon-Ura-Nep on 6/12 AXIS.

MONEY / JOB : Jup in 2 Trine Mars in taurus ( MONEY / STABILITY sign ) is excellent...Someone has "seen" RARE Saturn -Sun trine....For me, the orb is a lil' too much, i don't get it, and i say : Sat conjunct mean lilith in 7 th is frequently indication of rigidity or hard opposition...Or a Union with a man very Saturnian, rigid or too "old"....

I won't be so assured technology could be so good (not as en engineer for example ) i know lots of Opposition Mercury-Uranus who have lots of interferences with magnetic / electronic devices, even with health side effects...

With all this 6/12 on Capri / Cancer AXIS, there is also the tendancy to go TOO FAR, to not STOP when it's time to STOP.... Too much can be hard for the health of mind and of body...

That's it....

You'll see...Stomach problems are NERVOSITY axis on house 6/12 with mercury opp t o Moon-Ura conjunct....Some therapists would say : you could CREATE your own disease or Cure it....by some inner work....

Mercury in 12 is good for asking yourself TONS of questions....BUT, beware also some misunderstandings in your job, because Nep is OPP Mercury....

What you say could be MISUNDERSTOOD or not enough explained....That's a point to take in consideration if your job is RELATIONAL.

All the best, Stelly

Shentaya

Last edited by Shentaya; 02-16-2016 at 06:59 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shentaya For This Useful Post:
Stellium6th (03-11-2016)
Unread 03-21-2016, 09:29 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

I agree with you in calling that array a stellium. There are different definitions of stellium out there. The strictest insists that it be at least four planets, and at least two of those planets cannot be the sun, Mercury or Venus (it's common for those three to be close together, since Mercury and Venus both follow the sun--Mercury can never be more than 28 degrees away from the sun, and Venus can never be more than 48 degrees away--and in a stellium, we usually look for what's more unusual).

However, other definitions say they can be three planets (and don't insist on non-sun/Mercury/Venus planets), and I would hold with that in your case especially, because you have such a spread out chart pattern. For someone whose planets mostly fall in different signs, any three planets in the same sign and/or house is a significant concentration.

Because your planets are so spread out, you are likely to be a "jack of all trades" type. People with their planets mostly concentrated in certain areas of their charts tend to have a strong focus in their lives, and little to deter them from it. People with spread out planets--like you, and me, too, as it happens--need to focus on many different things. Consequently, that kind of pattern probably means you're someone who needs to keep their fingers in multiple pies in order to be happy.

Sixth house is where your strongest planetary concentration is, and even that suggests some diffuse sort of energy, possibly a need for unusual work, which may in turn lead to difficulty keeping a job, and great difficulty figuring out what it is you really need to be doing. Your conjunction of Uranus and Neptune is generational--everyone born in the late eighties/early nineties has that conjunction in Capricorn--and it's likely to manifest as a need to be outside of the box (Uranus) coupled with a need for the mystical, intuitive, and illogical (Neptune) playing out in whichever area of life is represented by the house it falls in. Add Capricorn's discipline and sense of integrity and solitude, and it's likely that you feel you need to go at it alone, feel isolated from others in this, and... most importantly... that you can be a very hard and dedicated worker if, and only if, you're doing a kind of work that meets your Uranus/Neptune needs.

That you have your moon involved in this stellium makes it deeply personal. Wherever your moon is, it shows what you need the most of all for your sense of security, and what your deepest desires are. A Capricorn moon tends to bring practicality, ability to be objective instead of emotional, usually even in emotionally charged situations, and a need for developing your own competence. It can also contribute to making you feel deeply isolated from others, or a strong need for solitude, or both. With your ascendant in Leo, which is often an outgoing sign, you might be experiencing some conflict there--or you might have a "shy kitty cat" surface personality--the kind that likes attention from certain people at certain times but not crowds or the spotlight.

Since your moon is in your house of day-to-day work and in stellium with Uranus and Neptune, it's likely that your deepest desire is for such unusual work, and that you feel fulfilled by working hard at it and achieving. If, that is, you've found that work. With that combination, and depending on your circumstances, you might still be floundering, trying to figure it out.

Sixth house is also related to health issues. If you have significant placements in the sixth--and especially if you also have significant placements in the twelfth, in opposition, which you do--opposition from Mercury in the twelfth--that increases the odds of recurring health issues playing a significant part in your life. Those issues might be physical or mental or both. If that's true for you, dealing with those health issues is an important part of your life's purpose--and, with your sixth house indicators also playing into your career, may end up shaping your career. You might, for instance, become a professional healer as a result of your own quest for healing.
Unread 05-06-2016, 05:47 PM
Banned

I am not able to find anything for your career. It could be anything. Chart is unstructured.
You could be a sports man. Try to find your life partner first.

Tags
profession, stellium