Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 10-31-2015, 07:30 PM

I was told I must seek a therapist?

Hello,

I shared my chart with an astrologer, who mentioned that ''if I don't find a therapist, I'm going to go crazy.''

Last edited by paulyne; 10-03-2016 at 08:42 PM.
Unread 10-31-2015, 08:07 PM

Re: I was told I must seek a therapist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulyne View Post

Hello,

I was sharing my chart with an astrologer, who didn't do a complete report on it but what she said was ''if you don't find a therapist, you're going to go crazy.''

And I can relate to this. In fact, I've been diagnosed with a syndrome called ''low latent inhibition'', which basically lowers your brains ability to shut off irrelevant stimuli. There are several articles on google that would go into a deeper analysis, but basically people with LLI are unable to shut off every single smallest detail in their surrounding environment. In some cases it results in schizophrenia, in other cases - geniuses. For me it is a reason for an extreme case of insomnia.

Another thing - I can't seem to make any true emotional bond to anyone. Sometimes I feel like a complete ego-maniac, but I'm trying to fight that at the same time. I come off as very bubbly and charming, but often find myself to be extremely calculating and manipulating. And under all of that I am an overly sensitive and emotional person, the suffer-alone-in-silence type.

I am also experiencing confusion regarding my career, which I believe can be explained with the Neptune which is conjunct my MC. I study/work in the design industry and am overly-ambitious and restless to succeed. I often feel like career and money are the only things in my life that matter and I will do anything to achieve what I want. I also feel very lucky in terms of this, I can easily attract the right things at the right time. However every single time I would have a really high and sudden climb, it would ALWAYS end with something instantly pushing me all the way back - a public scandal, problems with authority and so on.

As I am quite new to astrology and I am desperate to hear some interpretations. And possibly suggestions on how to deal with this?

From what I can tell, I was born at Full Moon, with a triple conjunction between Sun-Mercury-Jupiter having it squared by Saturn, which I guess is a T-square. I also have Venus conjunct Mars, and Uranus conjunct Neptune which are both landed on my MC and a Pluto that is opposite my AC.

I posted the chart below. I would be thankful for any suggestions!
Hello paulyne PEACE IS THE HIGHEST HAPPINESS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqS3bNhqc4I

there's a useful FREE online resource on PLANETS
for example SUN
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/sun.html

and SIGNS
for example
GEMINI http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gemini.html

PISCES http://www.skyscript.co.uk/pisces.html

HOUSES
for example 1st House
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h1.html

after studying that information

keep in mind that

A PLANET acts.

A HOUSE shows the area of life in which the planet acts
as well as
how strongly the planet can act

and

A SIGN shows the quality of the planet's expression.

so then

working from that idea
one can build on it

i.e.

- select a natal planet
Locate which house the planet is in
Assess how comfortable the planet is in that natal sign
Find what the planet rules in the chart

An understanding of planetary dignity and debility
is useful for assessing how comfortable a planet is in a particular sign

HOW TO READ DIGNITIES WITH TABLE http://www.skyscript.co.uk/dig2.html

Fixed Stars are a little known area
that adds useful detail

FIXED STAR INFO from renowned expert Anne Wright FREE at http://constellationsofwords.com/Fixedstars.htm

FIXED STARS IN NATAL ASTROLOGY
http://constellationsofwords.com/cat...atalrobson.htm

2015 EPHEMERIS FILES
TO CHECK CURRENT LOCATION OF TRANSITING PLANETS
http://www.astro.com/swisseph/ae/2000/ae_2015.pdf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 10-31-2015, 08:21 PM

There is a strong nervous mental energy going on in the chart. Sagittarius/Gemini with Mercury/Jupiter blend in create a bright person who can spot the big picture but doesn't forget about the small details. The person's strongest desire and purpose is to communicate. There is an urge to be social and be part of others. The strong square from Saturn will prove to be difficult. The parent could have been cold, limiting or absent or ruthless, and the child might pick such characters and can come across as sober and cold to people sometimes. I could see you succeeding at teaching or writing or art
Unread 10-31-2015, 11:40 PM
Banned

hi paulyne

when ever a chart has a hard Saturn aspects and a strong Uranus aspects, they can have some type of bipolar ,or up and down, maniac and depressive syndrome. it just means that their moods and personality are alternately positive then negative, construct destructive ect.

your chart shows these dynamics with the Saturn T-square to the moon/sun opposition. this is the depressive/constrictive side. then you have Uranus square the north node. this is a very "crazy" aspect because if gives strong psychic/astral energies. but if one does not understand these qualities then it can make them feel unpredictable and react to environment stimuli that other might call crazy.
these two aspect together are a classic example of manic depressive or what now a days is called bipolar.
as to why you are subject to these extremes in a detrimental manner, I would have to say it is directly related to your father influence.
Pluto is on your descendant with is often an aspect showing a abusive environment. then the pluto /Saturn midpoint is conjunct to neptune, which places you lack of self esteem directly on your fathers negative influences. with Saturn/pluto conjunct Neptune, it is more than likely that alcohol or drug abuse was/is part of his "problem". Though Neptune's presence can show your father was not present much I your life also.
with the moon square to Saturn, your parents relationship was not warm and likely you did not receive adequate affection from either, though with mercury/Jupiter opposed to the moon, it seems your mother appreciated you mental abilities and was more supportive of you than your father.but with Uranus biquintile to the moon, she too may have had mental issues and may not have been a influence you could rely on.
as satrun is quintile to mars, there could have bee an violent side to your father In that if you did not what he wanted you might have been severely punished for what were really minor failings.
you also have chiron quintile to your mercury/Jupiter conjunction. as I mentioned mercury conjunct Jupiter is very favorable as it give great intelligence and it give the ability to intergrade different ideas. you can understand specific elements and see how to place these elements within a general pattern and vice versa. with quintile to chiron you have a very analytical e mind. but this aspect can make you too cortical at times especially when it comes to other peoples personality "faults' you can upset others because you say what you see, and usually you are correct. this is also an aspect of intolerance for hypocrisy and you don't like those who embellish or lie about things. you are a perfectly good long as honesty holds reign. this may have played a part in your "problems" because your father my have disciplined you for speaking your mind. sometimes this a person become uncertain to what is alright to say and what must be with held.
lastly this Chiron position is a very good problem solving aspect. but your wit may be too sharp for some to accept.

rahu

Last edited by rahu; 11-01-2015 at 12:06 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to rahu For This Useful Post:
oleanna (11-01-2015)
Unread 10-31-2015, 11:50 PM

Don't worry.

My chart doesn't suggest stellar mental health maintenance qualities either. My 8th house specifically.

I have had to go to therapy and there is nothing wrong with it. Whether she is correct or not, I do know nothing bad can come from it.

Some aspects can create energies that literally can drive us crazy if we do not manage them correctly and channel them into something they can have a positive impact on.

In addition, on a more broad note, most people who actually have access to services usually have to seek out counseling or therapy at least one time in their lifetimes.

Some of us need it more than others, but I believe working through those traumas and processing those emotions is an important part of karmic healing.

Thus, some people are even meant to go through therapy before we can move on to other important life-challenges.
Unread 10-31-2015, 11:53 PM

the astrologer who told you these things is a douche
you are completely fine and you will not become crazy

i have even worse crazy-psycho aspects and planets positions in my natal chart than you

many astrologers are so prejudging and generalizing things

i remember some years back that douche wannabe astrologer who saw my natal chart

astrologer " hmm normally you should be a guy with a problem,you should have a problem..."

me: what do you mean bro?

astrologer:i mean your mental health psychological problems

because you have moon in scorpio in 10th house close to midheaven and
all those 12th house planets.

me: silence for 10 seconds ,next..... ROFLMAO
i closed the phone... that was it.

the most generalizing response i ever had

the guy was a clown

judging by these then dakota johnson and many other famous celebs who have similar planet positions and aspects as me ,suffer from mental psychological problems

okkkkk...

SORRY Mr.Astroclown i am completely fine and healthy

Seriously .

stay away .
there are many scammers outhere who pretend the PRO astrologers

Last edited by Hopeandfaith; 11-01-2015 at 12:05 PM.
Unread 11-01-2015, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
hi paulyne

when ever a chart has a hard Saturn aspects and a strong Uranus aspects, they can have some type of bipolar ,or up and down, maniac and depressive syndrome. it just means that their moods and personality are alternately positive then negative, construct destructive ect.

your chart shows these dynamics with the Saturn T-square to the moon/sun opposition. this is the depressive/constrictive side. then you have Uranus square the north node. this is a very "crazy" aspect because if gives strong psychic/astral energies. but if one does not understand these qualities then it can make them feel unpredictable and react to environment stimuli that other might call crazy.
these two aspect together are a classic example of manic depressive or what now a days is called bipolar.
as to why you are subject to these extremes in a detrimental manner, I would have to say it is directly related to your father influence.
Pluto is on your descendant with is often an aspect showing a abusive environment. then the pluto /Saturn midpoint is conjunct to neptune, which places you lack of self esteem directly on your fathers negative influences. with Saturn/pluto conjunct Neptune, it is more than likely that alcohol or drug abuse was/is part of his "problem". Though Neptune's presence can show your father was not present much I your life also.
with the moon square to Saturn, your parents relationship was not warm and likely you did not receive adequate affection from either, though with mercury/Jupiter opposed to the moon, it seems your mother appreciated you mental abilities and was more supportive of you than your father.but with Uranus biquintile to the moon, she too may have had mental issues and may not have been a influence you could rely on.
as satrun is quintile to mars, there could have bee an violent side to your father In that if you did not what he wanted you might have been severely punished for what were really minor failings.
you also have chiron quintile to your mercury/Jupiter conjunction. as I mentioned mercury conjunct Jupiter is very favorable as it give great intelligence and it give the ability to intergrade different ideas. you can understand specific elements and see how to place these elements within a general pattern and vice versa. with quintile to chiron you have a very analytical e mind. but this aspect can make you too cortical at times especially when it comes to other peoples personality "faults' you can upset others because you say what you see, and usually you are correct. this is also an aspect of intolerance for hypocrisy and you don't like those who embellish or lie about things. you are a perfectly good long as honesty holds reign. this may have played a part in your "problems" because your father my have disciplined you for speaking your mind. sometimes this a person become uncertain to what is alright to say and what must be with held.
lastly this Chiron position is a very good problem solving aspect. but your wit may be too sharp for some to accept.

rahu
Thank you for this interpretation. This is absolutely accurate, however the family situation is completely reversed. My father is the biggest idol/person I look up to in my life. He has never been abusive or an alcoholic, instead the opposite. We have always had a very strong connection and sometimes I feel like I am pushing myself to become his copy. He and my brother are the two only people in my life that I have a true emotional bond with. There are some traumas associated with this in my childhood when my parents separated, but thats about it. Whereas my mother is a person I've always had a very cold/distant relationship with. She indeed is an alcoholic but not an abusive one. She was always loving and affectionate.
Unread 11-01-2015, 09:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Thank you for this interpretation. This is absolutely accurate, however the family situation is completely reversed. My father is the biggest idol/person I look up to in my life. He has never been abusive or an alcoholic, instead the opposite. We have always had a very strong connection and sometimes I feel like I am pushing myself to become his copy. He and my brother are the two only people in my life that I have a true emotional bond with. There are some traumas associated with this in my childhood when my parents separated, but thats about it. Whereas my mother is a person I've always had a very cold/distant relationship with. She indeed is an alcoholic but not an abusive one. She was always loving and affectionate.
hi again

I missed acouple of important dynamics as was fociusing on you concerns with your mental health.

Uranus square the node is a extremely psychic/astral aspect. this shows you have vivid dreams, flying dreams and prophetic dreams . this position often correlates with out of the body experiences or near death experiences. with pluto on the descendant you might have dreams of other peoples misfortune or even death.
the pluto/Saturn midpoint conjunct to Neptune in addition to showing lack of self esteem sometimes also, with your Uranus dream powers often shows that you have a times been subject to nightmares and confusing and scary dreams.

also ,please forgive me is I am offensive, but as you are I need of serious insights to the "demons" that may force you to see a therapist, I have to go back to the relationship with your father. I understand he is your idol and so on.... but one symptom of abuse is that sometimes the abuser becomes a love and revered figure as abusive experiences are blocked. I assume you still live with your father... so these speculations may be extreme, but your mercury/pluto midpoint and Jupiter/pluto midpoint acre conjunct your sun. this pattern can shows repressed memories in the unconscious and as sun is square satrun , again the onus of you mental confusion is focused on your father. you might add the symbol Nessus into your chart . as this is a specific symbol of abuse and it placement might focus you on your repressed memories if there are any.
rahu

Last edited by rahu; 11-01-2015 at 11:01 PM.
Unread 11-01-2015, 10:08 PM

this astrologer clearly isn't ethical. our job should be to guide NOT put people down, nor diagnose people.
Unread 11-01-2015, 11:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
thank you for your feedback

rahu

Tags
seek, therapist, told