Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 09-11-2014, 06:08 PM

unhappy personal life...

hello

I'm interested what you say about my potential love life, and happiness..

It wasn't easy till now, I'm separated since march last year, and probably there will be divorce.
I have my 1st house ruler conjunct my 7th house ruler, it would't be so bad if that wasn't moon with saturn that have aspect only with each other.

I read that with sun in 4th house and libra the success comes later in life after 30, 35 , also marriage should be ok but also later - because of saturn.

I have very weak Venus it's in Virgo, so my sun ruler isn't too good.. I think that Jupiter in cancer in 12 house is the strongest one.

I feel him like a guardian angel, that saves me in a last minute from big troubles.

I'm just learning astrology so I'm sure some things I might not see.
I have Juno conjunct vertex, but there's no really powerful aspect to it (no, there are but bad ones - square to moon and saturn), and it supposed to be about marriage and fulfillment in relationship.
My ceres is in 5th house scorpio with uranus, so it's not the best place for her.

I will be very thankful for any suggestions
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_01_anonymous.61147.10501.jpg (82.1 KB, 46 views)

Last edited by selena; 09-16-2014 at 08:58 AM.
Unread 09-16-2014, 08:58 AM

Re: unhappy personal life...

maybe someone could look at my chart and write few sentences.
Unread 09-16-2014, 11:00 PM
Banned

Re: my chart :)

hi selena,

just a few observations.
your moon/Saturn conjunction shows that you are a devoted person . this aspect is not always bad as it shows maturity and a practical sense. but your eros/psyche midpoint iis square to Saturn/moon which can show an intense emotional/love attraction that does not last. this aspect shows devotion but it does not always give good judgment. by this I mean once you have given your heart to someone, you will remain faithful even if the relationship is not good. for good or worse once you give your love you don't easily walk away.

you have psyche conjunct your node also. this by itself gives a very inspired and loving emotional nature. (leaving out the pluto/sun/node conjunction for a minute) you always have looked for a "soulmate", someone to share your "spiritual"/emotional bonding with.
but eris is conjunct your south node. this shows that you may be looking for a soulmate but most often you find someone who is really just interested in your physical attribute and not really spiritually sensitive as you are. the love that eris brings is very carnal and possessive. it is a love of bondage rather that a love of freedom and nurturing.

combined with pluto and the sun, you radiate a very strong sexual/emotional energy, but as I said most often you end up with someone interested only you physically.
Pluto can give a very strong physical/emotional attraction but combined with eris, this sexual attraction often fades because true intimate love does not develop[ in spite of the intense physical union. pluto often turns of the sexual attraction and such a relationships can become celibate rather that more intense.
pluto shows a deep unconscious selfishnerss, here with the node your present life is likely conditioned by past lives and as such you may be subject to experiences that don't seem to be related to what you are doing in this life.
the node/pluto/sun gives you a strong presence on the astral plane but often you don't realize it. this position gives you power to affect other people on the dream/astral plane even if you consciously don't try to or even remember.
this aspect gives you a strong will but with psyche you don't see this part of yourself because you are conscious of your sensitivities and "spiritual aspirations.
rahu
Unread 09-17-2014, 06:54 AM

rahu thank you very much..
it is so true about my relationship, they always seem so strong and then fade away.. this about pluto and eris that strong physical attraction becomes celibate also very very true... in some point there isn't enough soul connection for me and I loose my interest in the man, but I can't walk away... when I promise something when I say "I love you" than I stay. Even if it's bad.

is there some way to overcome this? to work with that? how can I attract those man that could be my soul mates?

It very true, I do not know that I have any ability about astral, and yes I more aware of my spiritually
You're genius !!!!
Unread 09-18-2014, 12:13 AM
Banned

hi again

the pluto/node conjunction shows your life is conditioned by past lives.
it is difficult to consciously manipulate this aspect but I noticed that your mars/Jupiter midpoint is at 13cancer41 and conjunct your ascendant and square to the node/psyche/pluto/sun stellium. The node will square this aspect during jan 2014.
i would look for someone who wants a serious relationship to appear during that time or in the last month or so of 2014.
This would be the time for a “soulmate” to appear.

rahu
Unread 09-18-2014, 06:55 AM

ok, thank you very much, I certainly will have my eyes open
I have to read more about this midpoints I don't know much about them, I only know that my sun/moon midpoint is exactly on my natal venus in virgo.
Unread 09-18-2014, 10:15 PM
Banned

that midpoint aspect show that your are all about love, it is the "goal" of this life time.

a bit more about your pluto/node/sun.

the psychic astral aspect does not always reach consciousness, but this shows that when you will is focus on someone else, you will affect them on the dream/astral plane whether you remember or not. this can be a problem because some people may adopt attitudes about you from these dream/astral encounters that they and you don't remember. you must be very careful . it shows your unconscious will try to bring your desires into reality, again , whether you are conscious or not of these dynamics. Pluto also shows you have great healing powers. but until you focus the healing powers on others, you might find strange illness arising in your life.

rahu
Unread 09-19-2014, 07:07 AM

for now I didn't reach that goal yet... I will file for divorce next week, so one love story just ended.
so I should learn to be aware of my dreams not to influence others too much at least not in unwanted way

I read that conjunction between nn and sun shows that person should have luck in this life and lots of opportunity to fulfill this life's purpose. but I don;t know if pluto being there too don't change this what do you think?
I didn't have so much luck yet... maybe it's coming
I have birthdays October 8, just on the total lunar eclipse, it will be my solar return, so should be interesting year.
I also found out I was born 4 days before total solar eclipse with lost of planet in libra, it was in 12.10.1977

Last edited by selena; 09-19-2014 at 07:48 AM.
Unread 09-29-2014, 07:14 AM

How was the period between Jan 2008 to Oct 2009 - Were you in a state of total confusion, with the mind completely unable to see the reality that was unfolding....
Unread 09-29-2014, 03:29 PM

acutually in 2008 I was happy.. I was getting married in may. But after that things started to complicate... But it wasn't so bad 2008 I remember quite good
I was sure of my husband love so maybe it was just bad joke universe made on me..
we now getting divorce..
so actually all this good thing and happiness could be one big fake.

Tags
chart