Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Travelling, moving and relocation

Horary Questions on Travelling, moving and relocation Questions about travels, changing residence, relocation and related.

Unread 12-28-2007, 07:35 PM

request for shared insight

Hello Good People,

I have a question that may be worthy of a discussion. It's a good intro to this community perhaps, as I feel this is a pivitol time in my life and as I have become "more myself" -- it is a quintessential time.

I should reply in general, however, to Athan who has suggested I must be feeling intense right now with the planetary lineup in Capricorn - yes. I've been feeling more intense for these past several years, in fact, and have actually begun to lighten up more recently as I don't feel as "cornered" as I have felt in the past (despite the major Pluto opposition I'm experiencing).

I'm looking at a move to Canada or Europe in the next year or two, but see that it may not be until perhaps sometime in 2009.

I found you all because I was searching the internet to see what others thought about the two charts for the USA, with Sag rising and Gemini rising. I'm a Cancer with a Gemini rising and feel the American collective (in massive dysfunction at present) and am intensely protective of things/people I care about (Mars in Cancer).

I have been very sensitive to what appears to be the mounting political corruption in the USA. My concern is for my children, 18 and 20. I want to leave and take them with me. They are counting on me to do the right thing, and it seems to be a matter of timing. I've been very active in the impeachment movement and someone suggested that this could be dangerous, although I find that hard to believe. (The majority of Americans want impeachment at this point. My phone line appears to be tapped, however, which simply makes me angry.)

Any thoughts on this?

Tags
insight, request, shared