How will I do on my exam tomorrow??

milkywaygirl

...that I should be studying for now, but instead am fooling around on the Internet!

Asc ruler sun in 9th conj mc and separating from a conj with mars, which rules 9th and would be the significator of of the exam?

Sun in joy in 9th...moon in 5th separating from Pluto and applying to venus so not v.o.c

But what about he opposition from saturn?

Feedback appreciated!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Horary is generally a yes or no thing, which tells more information, but only going along with a yes/no event.

Are you asking:

a) Will I pass?
b) will I funk?
c) Will I have the highest grade in class?
d) Should I leave for Las Vegas because of the exam?
or
e) Am I getting Married after the exam and sometime in the next three months?
f) Can I expect to be beamed up to the mother ship in the next week?

Probably not e) or f), I'm betting.

Z

Last edited:

milkywaygirl

Horary is generally a yes or no thing, which tells more information, but only going along with a yes/no event.

Are you asking:

a) Will I pass?
b) will I funk?
c) Will I have the highest greade in class?
d) Should I leave for Las Vegas because of the exam?
or
e) Am I getting Married after the exam and sometime in the next three months?

Probably not e), I'm betting.

Lol! No not e. my question is, will I do well/will I get an A/90%

IleneK

Premium Member
Lol! No not e. my question is, will I do well/will I get an A/90%

Astrologer John Frawley suggests that passing an examination is reaping the profit from knowledge [9th], or is signified by the 10th house. So I am going to go with this theory instead of using the 9th house.

You are Sun. "Passing the exam" is the 10th, ruled by Venus.

You are strong, being angular and on the cusp of the house of "passing exams [10th]."
Venus is in her dignity and also in the 10th.
Sun applies to a conjunction with Venus, with, I believe, Moon providing a translation of light between the two bodies.

Moon, as your co-signifer, may represent the unease that inclines you to pose this question, as it is in its detriment. But Moon applies to a trine with Venus, which is favorable.

So overall, I say yes, you are going to pass the exam with high scores.

Good luck and so let us know how you do.

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Clearly you should spend all your time doing astrology before exams. Heck with studying, just post here about whether you will score well.

Congratulations!

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi guys, well I had my exam today, and I scored in the 98th percentile nationally! I am very happy :) Thanks again for your feedback.

Congrats and thanks for the feedback. I am glad to have experimented with using the 10th house as signifier of profits or fruit from your knowledge, rather than the 9th.

I would also encourage and welcome any comments or conversation from those who might have preferred the 9th over the 10th and how they would have delineated the chart.

Zarathu

Account Closed
IleneK and Milkyway,

In my opinion it seems to work out well, though not quite as definitively, if the house of the question is the 9th. If its the 9th, then the ruler of the Question and the Querent are conjunct, and this according to Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson, is a very high priority for a YES in the scheme of things.

Who knows? Horary can be both magical and weird.

Z

IleneK

Premium Member
IleneK and Milkyway,

In my opinion it seems to work out well, though not quite as definitively, if the house of the question is the 9th. If its the 9th, then the ruler of the Question and the Querent are conjunct, and this according to Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson, is a very high priority for a YES in the scheme of things.

Who knows? Horary can be both magical and weird.

Z

This is for academic purposes only. Please feel free to ignore if I am swamping you with too many questions.
icon7.gif
Really.

Using the 9th house, the significators are conjunct, although they are separating. Does their separating rather than applying to each other matter?
And if not, do you have a feel for what kind of range of separating orb might be acceptable?

Also, Moon widely separates from 9th house ruler, so no aspect there.

This compares with the answer using the 10th house significator, which is so unambiguous: both the querent's significator and co-significator closely apply to conjunction and trine, respectively with querent's significator.

Who knows? Maybe I am just totally enamoured:love: [1] to get a yes answer, which is rare for me. But also ostensibly [2] an unambigious one...!

Ah, well, thanks for the chat about it...

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

I too will go with Frawley's 10th house to determine the results (which are known).

As IleneK has appropriately pointed out, the Moon (though detrimented, perhaps reflective of some fear) carried the light of the Sun (you) to a dignified and elevated Venus (result). Also, the Sun is in the dignity of Venus and moving towards it = the Sun is out to get Venus = results, and since Ven is excellently placed by sign and house, the result was excellent. Congrats

:)AQ7