2nd marriage

sethi

Hi sethi
im great thanks for asking

bearer or bad news here because my first marriage was extreemly bad from the week after i got married till i divorced him.
I married a person for all the wrong reasons and he did not have the same mentality I did, he just faked it till we married a few days after that he dropped the act and was totally the opposite he had protrayed himself to be.
selfish to the point i was poor and he had what he wanted, I did all the housework and rasing the kids and with no affection from him at anytime except to make the kids. ( i stayed in it as id never had a divorced in my family and was not going to take the kids from there dad)
he was a horrible horrible man.
To this day if I never meet anyone again in my life im glad im not with him.

why would 7 years time be good for me how do you come to that astrologically?

Hello Didi

Sorry to have been the bringer of bad news.

I don't usually give details on how I perceive what I auger.

But because both we go back a long way , I will tell you something.

Look at your saturn, It is currently in Libra. When it will enter into capricorn, and then also depending upon transiting Jupiter, it will offer a better marriage / partnership for you. Even though during that time period some other offers may be there for you to choose from. But I can give to you the best dates for a long lasting partnership.

I have found out methods for checking the good times and bad times too. Which I will not enumerate for everyone here.
But if you are interested, send to me a private email, and I will give to you the detail of my method.

Also check up what is a "manglik". Your mars is in the 11th house.

When I said that your first marriage was better (how ever it was with you horrible or other wise) I meant it comparatively, with your second marriage (if it happens ) it may be worse than your first one. Plus your 9th house is also afflicted as per my understanding too.

I hope now you understand what I actually meant. Also Didi , if you need to ask any questions or details , just send to me a pm , with your chart attached, and I will look it up. Sometimes I may take 1-3 days, but I will definitely reply to you.

Also this is your jupiter return period. But Saturn is transiting in Libra too. So even if you have the opportunity of a partnership, think about it well before making any rash (quick ) decisions.

AND there are some people in this forum who are quite quick (with the speed of quick silver) at pointing fingers . But they forget that once they do point 1 finger, their 3 fingers are actually pointing towards them.

So a person who thinks he / she knows everything.........

Last edited:

virgo18

so im still not clear what to look at?

do we go to the ruler of the 7th or 9th (for 2nd marriage) see what it aspects?
example...(7th) venus opp moon, conj mercury, squares jupiter and neptune.
(9th) moon opp venus only.

do we only go by the sun and see what aspects its making?
example... sun conj merc, squ jupiter, square nept

do we look at what plannets are in the 7th/9th also?
example... jupiter to mars/pluto/uranus?? do we use outers?
jupiter squ venus opp nept

there are many ways here to go by....

If I could work out what my first husband was that would be a start...
scorpio sun virgo moon and lots of scorpio other plannets..
..... im scorpio asc/ with neptune placed there perhaps that is him?

see i just dont get this statment, marriage is free will in free countrys and if someone is asking about if they will marry again then free will they will anyway.

First I see the the 7th house sign to see is its dual. (thats a point of more than one marriage)

If the 7th house sign is not dual (as you) its fixed one. Then I look to the sign of the ruler... in your case is Aquarius (Aquarius is rebellious, independent, etc... but it doesn't finish being a FIXED SIGN.) And its in the 4th.

Then I look yo Uranus hard aspects to the 7th house ruler, too see a "possible" divorce.

Then I look to the applying aspects of the sun to see how many marriages a woman can have in her life if a divorce of the 1st one is possible.

Then finally I look to the 9th.

If you dont want to make all this steps: just look to the 9th house to see how will be the nature of the 2nd marriage partner you choose (at free will) (or at life's will)

Adb about the thing you said about your 1st partner with lots of scorpio traits. Its because you can also attract people of the same nature as your ascendant, and as your 7th house is very fixed (you can attract people of other fixed signs) and the ruler is in a water house (fixed water) = scorpio. LOL.
Mars in Virgo you attract guys with Virgo nature (the moon has a lot of power over personality and can make a person even more virgoan than a virgo sun)... and its also in a fixed house.

Last edited:

DiDi

thanks virgo18 for all that

Adb about the thing you said about your 1st partner with lots of scorpio traits. Its because you can also attract people of the same nature as your ascendant, and as your 7th house is very fixed (you can attract people of other fixed signs) and the ruler is in a water house (fixed water) = scorpio. LOL.
Mars in Virgo you attract guys with Virgo nature (the moon has a lot of power over personality and can make a person even more virgoan than a virgo sun)... and its also in a fixed house.
ok now we have something that ties the scorpio ( I mean i knew asc attracts sun but that is all i thought it was) but having the 7th ruler in water now makes sense to .. especially in the 4th house of cancer.. in which i just spent 8 years with a cancer asc/moon guy.

also interesting to note about the virgo is, husband-1st-2nd-3rd boyfrried in a row all had virgo moons and one virgo sun/mars conj lol

thankyou sethi

When I said that your first marriage was better (how ever it was with you horrible or other wise) I meant it comparatively, with your second marriage (if it happens ) it may be worse than your first one. Plus your 9th house is also afflicted as per my understanding too
Im really not sure thats true unless he was a wife basher.. and even then lol man id have him put 6 feet under.. Im not the type to put up with any misbehaviour.. ever!

when i married the 1st time saturn was on my asc (22scorpio) and jupiter&moon was on my sun/merc/venus (18 aqu) square one another
venus square that in taurus. nothing in capricorn.

the last comment you made about people making quick pointing fingers is your choice to say but I do have to agree with the fact that if someone is annalysing a chart it should be backed up by how they derive at that conclusion.. because it is a learning site and just because i dabble in astrology myself it doesnt mean i believe every method and every person that comes up with something to say.
I have my own mind and ways of thinking so like I believe there are good physicis out there, some of them are fake and some just cant get it right...
I believe this about astrology too.

just saying
thanks again
your not the bearer of bad news at all ok :biggrin:

astrologer50
you have given me a lot to research and thanks for all that, I appreciate your help.

lastly, when T jupiter gets to 18' taurus and it's return *could again potentially* bring a new relationship provided you get out of four walls
I love it when you say this to me ... I have to get out, im definatly wondering now how to do this.

Notice progressed mercury has turned retrograde, making you more analytical and introverted, BUT is conjunct natal vertex, showing why you are thinking much more about relationships
yes I do, I dont normally think about being in relationships so right now it feels like its come out of left field... My daughter has a crush on someone and ive become a bit involved with it... (shes a gemini so doesnt stop talking to me about it) and i find myself wanting the same feelings she is having.

Also notice, progressed Asc is now conj transiting pluto, this shows you are transforming your outlook and presentation
yes iam tying to do this...

I do live in my head far to much especially the last 2 years since i had a breakdown, but now i know to stop doing this and be real about all situations.

T neptune has for a long timem be conj sun, have you needed more sleep, have you been daydreaming or becoming more psychic per chance
I never stop dreaming, most of my psychic abilities come from my dreams but my inuition has become stronger... I notice certain psychic abilities come in and out throu out lifes ups and downs.

Vertex in cappi shows you want someone hard working, ambitious and of status, just like Leo moon but these two are *quincunxed* by sign but common thread is 'status'
Im a big fan of the vertex and progressions... for me they have proven their worth and accuarcy.

at least with jupiter in 7th you should get many opportunities.
did you move house age 4ish? did anyone die or you have any mysteries illnesses age 2?
no lived in my family home till i married.
no one died till i was 8 and that was my granddad who use to visit me from the other side... I still remember the visits as if it was yesterday.
I know i use to have fevrile convoltions as a kid i may have had them from that age? thats all i can think of, no one had any other illness.

thanks so much for the feedback, it's always helpful and being so honest to..... it's good to see objectivity when evaluating responses to.

you might enjoy this
passion test – find what fuels you…
http://www.thepassiontest.com/TPT/Home/index.cfm

I have learnt lots of things that simply cannot be found in books and from my own research on here, but I always like to share my learnt information openly with members. In fact I feel it's my duty...... as my signature says

Last edited:

sethi

Hello Didi

Basically you are right, that how an astrologer has derived his conclusions should be openly shown.

However, I think that there are a lot of astrologers frequenting this forum that give a lot of detail about it .

So I think even if I don't, the questioner will not miss on much.

And anyways, my offer is still open to you Didi.

Another thing there is such a thing as fate. Sometimes what you don't really want to happen, it still happens and you have to deal with it.

Might be that your next marriage is also fated too. There is nothing that we can do about fate.

You can cry or laugh, but you have to still pass that time.

Better to leave yourself open to fate. That's what I have done with my life. By leaving my self open to fate , I have decided to let anything (which fate decides ) happen, as I really cannot prevent it.

about 11 years back, a very very good palmist in a very good government job position told me that at the age of 40, you will become philosophical.

And it was true. After reaching this age, I did.

And now what ever happens (bad), I just get tensed for maybe half an hour and then I am able to calm myself that this was gods will and that I can do nothing about it, hence I then don't let it bother me much. This has improved my health too and has helped my generally in my everyday life, would you believe.

I am not really sure that I have been able to explain myself clearly about this, but I have tried.

Our fates have been written in the stars before we were born so actually there is little if anything we can do about it.

You may agree or disagree on what I have said , but that is again your wish.

A very successful person once told me that Sethi you have not achieved success (which you wanted) because you cared about your family etc and instead you should have left everything else while pursuing your life dreams.

In a track meet, there are suppose 10 racers, but only one man wins, was it because the other people did not try as hard?

No it was because it was "fated" .

There is nothing you can do about fate.

Didi please note that I am not the bringer of bad news for anyone.
The questioner has asked a question and according to the science of astrology, and its rules, some people answer the questioner.

But these people are not the ordained people of god, they are not prophets that they will be true.

that is why some astrologers stress that you cannot predict events, and you can just give a general meaning of the transits. Like for example "you will search for your roots, you will become more introvert, you know things like that , but nothing concrete.

Well I have got to run and I hope that I have explained at least some part of what I actually wanted to say / explain.

Okay

I believe we have *free will* or no one would attempt anything and become depressed that their life is ''soooo mapped out'' with life lessons and c***p that nothing would happen without god's will.

I believe there is a *godspark* within us all and that's why God gave us free will. It's all personal points of view and I'm sure lots of members will agree and disagree with mine or sethi points of view and that's ok to. BUT this thread is not about *fate or free will* either. It's about 2nd marraige........

I don't beleive astrology is 'fated' but full of *potential* sometimes we fulfil that potential, othertimes we don't.... It's like saying how/when people are going to die, even Traditional astrologers say they can predicut this. But with modern day medical science, it's becoming rarer and rarer for people to die. So you may have the potential to die 3x using Trad astrology, but then you don't die --- good news, yes. So although you didn't die, you had the 'potential to die 3x'

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
not the place for a fate vs. free will discussion, to all

All,

This is not the place for a fate vs. free will discussion. If you want to have that sort of discussion, go to the Chat forum.

On topic,

Tim