Will My Mother's Child Be Male or Female?

tikana

yeah
3rd house will be your step sibling

odd number signs - male
even signs - female

look in CA volume 2 in chapter 5 preganncy there is a complete breakdown
of a gender

T

Raquel

So, if is the second pregnancy the 7th house represents it... and for the planets in the 7th house, I think it's a boy... 3 masculine planets...

Congrats :)

Ixaee

Id say a boy too..........

But that Moon squaring Jupiter = labor complications?

How does everyone else interpret that?

tikana

I'm afraid I was erroneous. This is actually the third pregnancy, as she miscarried
her second child. Does this compromise the above interpretation?

it doesnt do anything. treat it as you would as 1st baby

CA = christian astrology

moon - female
jupiter - male
Saggie cusp - male

Last edited:

ImNotThere9

One hospital made the unpromising surmise that it was female, but would not confirm
officially as they have been sued more than once for imparting genders that later
turned out to be erroneous. She will in any case be attending another hospital in
two weeks for a definite confirmation. We will see.

Ixaee

I am posting now to confirm (for those scarce few whom this will interest) that
the child is a male.

Aww Yay!! Congratulations on your new sibling, I wish you both a great connection together :love:

I also wish your mother a quick and well recovery. The Moon squaring jupiter does show some potential stress there, but 6th house is ruled by Aries, so she should fight threw it and be much better soon.

Last edited:

BobZemco

There were some few complications and my mother is being kept in hospital for observation.
It does not as yet seem too grievous in nature, but she is in severe pain. Would these
obstacles be evident in the chart?

Assuming you had permission to ask the Question she is the Ascendant and the 5th House is the Child.

Testimonies:

5th House Sign: Male
5th House Ruler Saturn: Male
Saturn in Libra: Male
Saturn in 12th House: Female
Saturn in 1st Quadrant: Male

Overwhelmingly male.

The Lot of Gender is at 8° Aquarius (ASC + Moon - Dispositor Moon): Male.

Peregrine Moon in Capricorn, Cadent and Slow (ie Retrograde) afflicting Peregrine Jupiter who rules the 6th House.

Lot of Fortune unfortunated by the South Node.

Sun (Sect Ruler) Peregrine and in the 8th House in trine with Saturn does not help even though Saturn receives Sun by Triplicity. Saturn is Cadent and Retrograde and in the Sun's Detriment.

BobZemco

Well, the Child is Saturn. 10° Libra is a Feminine Degree and I don't know that we use Masculine/Feminine Degrees for this delineation. That's also a Bright Degree, which is good for the Child, and there is an applying trine (Sun's Orb is 15° it's a Platic Aspect) to Saturn from Sun. Sun is Peregrine there in Gemini, but Saturn is Day Air Triplicity Ruler and receives Sun, so that strengthens Saturn (ie the Child) so the child should be okay. The Chart's 12th House is the Child's 9th House.

The Mother is Venus. Pisces is the 6th Sign and that is the Sign that is Cadent/Inconjunct the Ascendant, ruled by Jupiter conjunct the Descendant. That would indicate a health issue here for the Mother. The 7th House is also Doctors. Venus is conjunct Mars with Reception and Venus and Mars are Planetary Friends. Mars often connotes blood disorders.

Note that 7° Aries is an Azieme Degree. So both Venus and Mars are in that Degree and Mars also rules the 7th (and 2nd) House. Since this chart is Question on Gender, I'd be afraid to read too much into it, and also I'm not that good with medical Horary Questions, but Mars can also connote hemorrhaging.

Taurus is the 8th Sign and that is the true 8th House and since the 5th House is sex both recreational and procreational, the 8th House is the natural end of that, which is Parturition/Childbirth.

That would suggest to me whatever it is, it is related to the birth and not something that was extant prior to the pregnancy or something that will continue on afterward.

Other than that, there isn't much more I can tell you.

dr. farr

I fully concur with Mr Zemco in his statement about the horary question and subsequent chart dealing only with the matter of the the child's gender, and therefore not reading other things into this chart.
I strongly believe in specific answers to specific questions; if baby's health had been included in the question, then health indications could be read in the chart: but baby's health was NOT included in the question, only baby's gender, so I would not even consider attempting to delineate baby's health matters from this chart.

luluxiu

Banned
I think you a great connection together, and I hope your mother a quick and good recovery. Jupiter's moon squaring showed some potential pressure, but ruled that the sixth house is Aries, so she should throw a fight, and quickly improved...