Uranus square Sun??

vanila

Hi guys from very long time I'm a little afraid about the coming summer.....I will have my Sun squared by Uranus, Jupiter and Saturn plus opp from Pluto( the opp is from long time ...so I'm not so afraid of it, but may be it might become important in June :unsure:)...what I was reading in the net and from what I know about the squares and Uranus.....I don't want to imagine how could I feel and act...:crying:...but I hope everything will be fine.....I don't have the natal promise...I don't have aspects between Sun and Uranus nataly.........

I guess that I could have some health problems because my Sun is in 6th, and may be lose some money because Uranus will be in my 2nd house....
I think I will have problems with sleeping and dreaming because of the nervous tension on my Neptune he will be attacked too by square from T Uranus and conjunction from T Pluto in the 12th house....
T Saturn will want to teach me some lesson about the money and their lack...and the Uranus from the opp 2nd house will want some freedom and money to spend....with Jupiter even more....or the situation will just be ****** UP....
:sad::sad:

Please if you have any experience with Uranus square Sun and other planets involved ....share it... :sad:
And if there is a way that I can use this ferocious energy fruitful and upgrading hobby or something.....:unsure::sad:

vanila

here it is...

Attachments

• astro_24gw_08_el_b.GIF
    astro_24gw_08_el_b.GIF
    81.6 KB · Views: 25

R4VEN

I was attracted to your thread, vanila, by your signature about reality.............. this is a very Uranian statement as I read it.

OK, so I have experienced a few Saturn-Sun squares, and so far just one Uranus square Sun. For me, the Uranus square Sun made me feel rebellious in my (then) marriage - my Sun is in the 7th - while the Saturn square Sun - one of them just a few years after the Uranus square - brought a dose of realism and practicality into the mix.

For you, these are happening all at once - and with the Pluto opposition, which others have told me is not as dramatic as the Pluto square Sun. All the same, your natal Sun will be under fire, and this will not be easy. It is good that you are `preparing' for this. Sure, it appears that health and finances may be affected as you say, but also I note that you may - under the influence of these 3 major energies - become more grounded in your Sun in Cancer, as well as your Cap Ascendant. The latter may occur as a result of the Saturn square. I notice that the signs ruling both Uranus and your Sun are intercepted in the 1st-7th houses, so maybe this is something which needs to happen - to bring you out of yourself, so that you can become more `you'.

What I say above is just possibilities. I think this combination of transits will be life-changing in some way. It would be impossible for you to not be affected by this.

vanila

Thank you R4VEN,

I think this combination of transits will be life-changing in some way. It would be impossible for you to not be affected by this.
I see and think I feel it in some strange way ...because last 6-7 month were very significant for me.....and may be this will be the culmination....there was internal change which will may be come out...but I'm afraid how will this happen....
I was wondering is it going to be good time to study astrology more enhanced and is it going to be successful...and is ti going to help me to tame this Uranian energy..?:unsure:
I'm not so afraid of Saturn(I think :unsure:).....Saturn is strong in my chart and all my life I've been dealing with....
In the good case I will expect Saturn to balance the uranian energy.....or will get me in depression because my progressed Moon is going hand in hand with him....
About my health..I have allergy asthma....and it is teasing me every spring and summer...so I hope this will be all with my health....

Thank you again.. :smile: