Divorce in the chart?

vanila

Hi all,

I was wondering about my father's chart...he has a grand cross.......... any way..his life was not easy....and he is very sensitive......
My grand mother and my grand father are divorced(and my grand father is dead, when he was alive he was an alcoholic, the situation between my grand mother and grand father - really BAD)....
So I wonder is it the Venus semisquare Mars - aspect that shows the divorce of my father's parents in his chart.....?

:confused:....

Attachments

• MFC.GIF
    MFC.GIF
    36.1 KB · Views: 26
Well he has an unaspected venus in 7th. Next I would look to moon aspects and that's square uranus -- that would be on my list of divorce aspects (i have this one to, as well as uranus in 7th)

If you are wanting research-- look at his chart the year he got divorced, I bet T Uranus onto venus was involved or T Saturn onto venus :rightful:

We also have a 'Relational Forum' besides lots of others and these are very common questions so perhaps researching a while around there could pay dividends....Here is one of my post's with lots of info http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=13745

Synastry & divorce--- really great article, well worth reading-----
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=0OJgX88KKMsC&pg=PA46&lpg=PA46&dq=astrology+2nd+marriage&source=bl&ots=DoV__K_IQS&sig=dI1UAX5oprrQLtfzYUrJ4_XzuKU&hl=en&ei=zBV0SsfnHYqhjAf5rN2nBg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=6#v=onepage&q=&f=false

vanila

A50 Thank for your reply...
For the parents in our chart we look at IC(father) an MC(mother)....Am I right?
And so as looking in my father's chart Venus is ruler of MC and Mars is ruler of IC.....or we are looking at the Moon and Uranus....?

:confused:

A50 Thank for your reply...
For the parents in our chart we look at IC(father) an MC(mother)....Am I right? this is hotly debated still as to which house represents which parent. Whichever parent 'nurtured you' is IC and whichever parent 'gave you outer values' is the other, but there are lots of single parents that do both, in this day and age
And so as looking in my father's chart Venus is ruler of MC and Mars is ruler of IC.....or we are looking at the Moon and Uranus....?

:confused:

Hard aspects to ---Venus/uranus, moon/uranus,(maybe even sun/uranus) uranus in 7th ALL classic indicators of divorce--- in my opinion:whistling:

I would look at moon/mother saturn/father

When looking at a woman’s chart the type of man she would look for is her sun sign and mars traits, plus 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.
When looking at a mans chart for the type of woman he would look for is his venus and moon sign and then 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.

MC is our professional image and how we want to be perceived in society, career/workwise, what we are/become known for which is different from Asc or sun sign

I have Saggi MC and can behave like extrovert sagg, teach, have interests in 9th house matters, religion, law, philosophy, always enjoy learning new things. But that's not the real me either, the real me is the 'sun sign' think of a glass milk bottle, the milk still has to 'come out' through the glass neck. The bottle being the Asc sign and most visible to other.

Vista

Hard aspects to ---Venus/uranus, moon/uranus,(maybe even sun/uranus) uranus in 7th ALL classic indicators of divorce--- in my opinion:whistling:

I would look at moon/mother saturn/father

When looking at a woman’s chart the type of man she would look for is her sun sign and mars traits, plus 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.
When looking at a mans chart for the type of woman he would look for is his venus and moon sign and then 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.

MC is our professional image and how we want to be perceived in society, career/workwise, what we are/become known for which is different from Asc or sun sign

I have Saggi MC and can behave like extrovert sagg, teach, have interests in 9th house matters, religion, law, philosophy, always enjoy learning new things. But that's not the real me either, the real me is the 'sun sign' think of a glass milk bottle, the milk still has to 'come out' through the glass neck. The bottle being the Asc sign and most visible to other.

I agree with Astrologer50, Venus or Moon in hard aspect to Uranus, and Uranus in the 7th are huge indicators of divorce, especially if you have these aspects and the rule your 7th house. Also, for some odd reason I have noticed that people with Aquarious rising seem to get divorced more often than other rising signs or not marry at all.

Vista, It's quite rare to have Aquarius & Pisces on Asc cos in UK (like me) they get around 30-40minutes time slot :whistling: :whistling:

Personally whenever my natal venus gets a challenging hit by T Saturn a relationship breaks to, and my venus is conj sun, and quincunx saturn. I don't think there is a 'firm signature' but these are the likely culprits..:crying:

eedwards

Vanila,

You are correct. You would look to the ruler of the 4th house, (Mars), for your fathers father, (your grandfather), and the ruler of his 10th, (Venus), for his mother, (your grandmother).

There is a semi-square between these rulers...which indicates stress\tension and doing something to ease or relieve it...divorce.

Another indicator of divorce with the parents is hard aspects between the lights especially opposition of the Sun\Moon.

Last edited: