Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vocational Astrology

Vocational Astrology Discuss finding out more about your work, job, career, calling, or whatever you do or want to do for a living.

Unread 11-16-2008, 11:57 PM

Career question

Hello!

I'm writing in this forum for the first time. Could anyone give me a clue what kind of career my natal chart indicates?

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg twix_nchart.JPG (36.4 KB, 21 views)

Last edited by twix; 11-17-2008 at 09:35 AM.
Unread 11-17-2008, 05:36 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

need more info, to twix

twix,

Per our forum rules:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php

we require a person to attempt to interpret their chart before posting other responses. This is so the astrologers have a "jumping off point" to enter the interpretation. So first let us know your background in astrology, any other astrological responses you have had to this question, any questions you have about those other astrological responses, and at least a very basic astrological attempt to answer your own question (if you don't know basic astrology, try looking for some astrological answers on the web and post what you find out).

Needing more info,

Tim
Unread 11-21-2008, 04:39 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

still need more info, to twix

twix,

You have not answered the astrology questions yet. Since you have a "basic knowledge of astrology" what do YOU think is the best career for you and what are your astrological reasons for your choice. Here's something to get you started: you have Cancer (home) modifying your Midheaven (outer world), so you might want some sort of career that has to do with the "home". Now your turn: what do YOU see astrologically in your chart that indicates your career interests?

Still waiting for astro-info,

Tim

Last edited by wilsontc; 11-26-2008 at 05:55 PM.

Tags
education or career, problem