A True Waking Nightmare: Transiting Saturn Square Natal Venus During Saturn Return

Chrysalis

Saturn square my venus ..saturn now at @17degrees my Na venus @ 18 degrees has had an effect already...also mars was 2 degrees away from my ic.

(Now ex) broke up with me AGAIN last night , over something very trivial, he likes to have the upper hand and does this often.

My natal venus is in my (whole sign) natal 11th house (placidus) 9th house.

So yes, another transit that has had an effect on me for the worst this year.

Im just a walking talking sexual being, guys use me for this and thats it....great!

He puts me down so much, but i still want him...why am i like this idk. He's ripped me to pieces and i still put up with it, because im used to it maybe, or i dont feel like i deserve any better.

Last edited:

BlackLioness87

Saturn square my venus ..saturn now at @17degrees my Na venus @ 18 degrees has had an effect already...also mars was 2 degrees away from my ic.

(Now ex) broke up with me AGAIN last night , over something very trivial, he likes to have the upper hand and does this often.

My natal venus is in my (whole sign) natal 11th house (placidus) 9th house.

So yes, another transit that has had an effect on me for the worst this year.

Im just a walking talking sexual being, guys use me for this and thats it....great!

He puts me down so much, but i still want him...why am i like this idk. He's ripped me to pieces and i still put up with it, because im used to it maybe, or i dont feel like i deserve any better.
Hi crysalis,
Have you posted your ex natal chart somewhere? It would be a good idea to look for "dark" asteroids on it.

In my case, I have natal Saturn rx in Sagittarius 3H Placidus. Saturn rules my 5th and 6th houses. Natal Venus is in Leo 11H and it rules my 2H Libra/9H Taurus. Three months before my Saturn return, I left the father of my baby and moved to my mother's house. That day, transiting Saturn trine natal Venus with an exactly 1° of applying orb. We made up 7 months later, when transiting Saturn was retrograde and less of 1° from perfecting a trine with natal Sun (Leo 11H). I also had transiting Uranus trine natal Uranus then (also approaching exact trine) and Pluto was about entering natal 5H :sideways: Things didn't get any better, transiting Saturn hit my natal Saturn for the third time some months later.

Last edited: