Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 06-09-2015, 08:24 PM

what kind

Hi it's me again...with another question

Last edited by vanila; 03-06-2017 at 12:18 AM.
Unread 06-09-2015, 10:37 PM
Banned

Re: what kind of feelings for me?

If he had feelings for you, then Moon would be in the Ascendant.

But Moon isn't in Ascendant, it's in your 3rd Place (his 9th Place) and Void of Course.

If Moon would be in your Ascendant, then Moon would be in detriment in Capricorn, which would be bad for him.

To summarize, a relationship with you would be bad for him, which is probably why he doesn't really want a relationship.

Whether we take Sun or Mars as a secondary significator for him (and I see no reason to do that), they are in his 12th Place, which is not good.
The Following User Says Thank You to cspencer For This Useful Post:
vanila (06-10-2015)
Unread 06-10-2015, 01:44 PM

when the quesited comes to the ascendant, he is guaranteed to be in detriment. The pairs for relationship horary are Venus/Mars, Jupiter/Mercury, Sun/Saturn, Moon/Saturn.

Is the detriment really a bad thing, implying dislike?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cspencer View Post
If he had feelings for you, then Moon would be in the Ascendant.

But Moon isn't in Ascendant, it's in your 3rd Place (his 9th Place) and Void of Course.

If Moon would be in your Ascendant, then Moon would be in detriment in Capricorn, which would be bad for him.

To summarize, a relationship with you would be bad for him, which is probably why he doesn't really want a relationship.

Whether we take Sun or Mars as a secondary significator for him (and I see no reason to do that), they are in his 12th Place, which is not good.
Unread 06-10-2015, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duenderoja View Post
when the quesited comes to the ascendant, he is guaranteed to be in detriment. The pairs for relationship horary are Venus/Mars, Jupiter/Mercury, Sun/Saturn, Moon/Saturn.

Is the detriment really a bad thing, implying dislike?
It's not always about dislike, though John Frawley uses that analogy a lot, and a lot of people follow him, though he seems to get the whole idea of reception back-to-front.

Traditionally, reception (which is what you're talking about, how planets receive one another) is likened to a host and guest relationship. If the moon is in one of Saturn's signs, then it's the guest, and Saturn is the host, and bound to do what it can to help and provide for the moon.

The problem is that the moon and Saturn are enemies by nature, and the kind of hospitality Saturn extends to the moon is not helpful to the moon and may well be harmful. Even if Saturn wants to help moon, it can't, not with moon in Capricorn.

It isn't always about dislike. It can be, but it doesn't have to be. It's about a situation where planets (or people) may only cause harm to each other, because they don't have the power to provide true support.

Is this guy married, btw, Vanila? That would go a ways towards explaining it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Oddity For This Useful Post:
duenderoja (06-10-2015)

Tags
feelings, kind