Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Recommendations

Recommendations Looking for advice and suggestions on books, websites, programs, professionals, organizations, or anything else related to astrology? Ask and share your opinions here.

Unread 04-22-2014, 12:04 AM

Which Youtube astrologers do you like best?

I have three I like. I tend to find those of Nadiya Shah, Lady Duncheva and Veerle Derbrune the most accurate. Whilst this may not be as important (well it's more a relational thing and not about accuracy) they also come as across as very congenial on screen.

I'm considering getting a chart for 2015 from them, but just wanted to know if you see any astrologers on Youtube and who you like best.

Unread 05-29-2014, 02:40 AM

Re: Which Youtube astrologers do you like best?

I love Sam Geppi (Sada Siva) the Vedic astrologer. Tom Lescher is very intuitive.
Lada is so dynamic and fun, I like her too.

You should also check out Ayse Deniz Uybadin, she's cool
Unread 08-13-2014, 10:54 PM

I just started a new channel but I like KRS

Check out my astrology youtube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/cuteecap
Unread 08-13-2014, 11:02 PM
Account Closed

Noel Tyl has some very interesting and useful videos. But he's not very cool. He used to be a good friend until I started deviating from his teachings and going my own way. For Noel, its his way or the High-Way. Here's one on retrogradation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEqGRVeBsk

He used psychoanalytic-astrology.

Last edited by Zarathu; 08-13-2014 at 11:07 PM.
Unread 08-14-2014, 12:53 AM

Lada Duncheva has good credentials. I don't trust KRS, I can't find much about him.

That Alyssa whatshername (the one who curses a lot) is only good for entertainment, her stuff is just flat out incorrect or has shady information sometimes.
Unread 09-01-2014, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
Lada Duncheva has good credentials. I don't trust KRS, I can't find much about him.

That Alyssa whatshername (the one who curses a lot) is only good for entertainment, her stuff is just flat out incorrect or has shady information sometimes.
I'm no expert on astrology/ still learning the ropes but I like Lada Duncheva,Veerle Derbrune, KRS is interesting but I don't like his personality (too flamboyant, a little rude to the people that comment, plus I'm not too familiar with Vedic astrology yet .... hard to understand

You mean Alyssa Sharpe!!!! I like her too!!! She's entertaining/funny, to me she brings an interesting perspective on astrology

I also like livevisionz astrology (her voice is a bit annoying), The Peace Dealer, Barbara Goldsmith sometimes have interesting videos (don't watch her that much) and Alyssa friend, WhackoWitch aka Penny the Astrologer ..... she's not that good to me though........
Unread 09-01-2014, 04:51 AM
Account Closed

Anyone can make a YOU tube and many do.

Before you believe any You Tube, check to see if the author has website, or if they have any published books(not e-books unless they are clearly too large to get a publisher---my Book "THE SEVEN QUESTIONS OF COUNSELING ASTROLOGY" will eventually reach 3200 pages and there is no chance I could ever find a publisher for that.)
Unread 09-01-2014, 10:24 AM

Hellenistic astrology

CURTIS MANWARING DELINEATES JOHNNY CARSON EMINENCE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or-JF98q73Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 09-01-2014, 04:29 PM

I watch Alyssa Sharpe, Penny Astrology, The Peace Dealer and that's pretty much it They are all amazing

Neptunia
Unread 09-01-2014, 04:57 PM
Account Closed

Jeff Jawer and Rick Levine~ I like their dynamic.
Unread 12-05-2015, 01:23 AM

Wink Youtube Astrologers are the coming of the new age!

I have been studying astrology on my own for nearly 20 years, since I was 6. I only found a common thread and connection with astrology BECAUSE of YouTubers such as Alyssa Sharpe, Whackowitch, AstroLada and Terence Guardino! I also recently found Debra Silverman. I think without these people, astrology would NOT be as popular as it is now. This is the new age of astrology and I like it!! Sure, you can criticize them all you wish but they are effective and entertaining! They are "bringing in the new age (of aquarius)" so to speak!! I recently opened my own youtube channel called "spiritual astrology" and I am close friends with Alyssa Sharpe and many of these other "sensations". I rather enjoy watching their videos, frequentlty!! Besides, books are not as common as they were previously! I have read hundreds of astrology books, but it helps to reach out to your "audience", not just your readers. I think the older generation, whom have published books should create channels as well!! I don't like the generic Sun or Rising sign daily or monthly horoscope videos, thats as much junk as horoscopes are in the newspaper!
Unread 12-05-2015, 01:25 AM

Alyssa Sharpe admittedly states that she is fairly new to astrology, but she is amazing and I am so happy she is realizing all this information, through a medium that really replies well to it! She knows astrology very well and she is highly intuitive. I find my favourite and most intuitive astrologers have Sun in the 7th house!

Tags
astrologers, youtube