Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Recommendations > Advertising

Advertising This sub-board is the place for advertising your astrological services or products (books, websites, software). Advertising to non-astrological stuff is not allowed. This forum's administrtaion does not undertake any responsibility for any astrological services, especially those offered against a fee, provided and availed via this forum in any form: through private messages, emails, or any other mode.

Unread 06-29-2012, 11:23 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to gbrunati
Smile OnLine Astrology Forecasting Skills

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
As a continued work in AstroCosas Free Astral Chart OnLine, I've developed the main classic predictive methods, with the exception of Primary Directions wich will be incorporated very soon. The users most record the natal or event data, registering them as particular ones in the AstroCosas Data Base, and then the info will be securely keep, so there's no need to include it again. Registering, you can include up to 150 records in your data base.

Both internal and external astral wheels show the "Astropondios" (planets order of hierarchy) so, the student or Astrologer can pay the attention to the more relevant relations in the predictive interpretation.

The new utilities are:
- Transits
- Secondary Directions
- Symbolic Directions
- Planetary Revolutions (from the Moon to Saturn)
- Synastry

The link is:
http://gordianobrunati.com/cgi-bin/cal50EN.cgi

I hope you enjoy it!

Present,
G. Brunati

««ASTRAL CHART ONLINE»»
"... Astrology and the present technology must approach much more each other!
It is absolutely imperative and high-priority..."
gordianobrunati.com/brunati/astrologia_01_english.htm
contactum@gordianobrunati.com
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Last edited by gbrunati; 07-01-2012 at 11:24 AM. Reason: adding link
The Following User Says Thank You to gbrunati For This Useful Post:
SagiCap (07-01-2012)
Unread 07-01-2012, 09:41 PM

Re: OnLine Astrology Forecasting Skills

There are still some difficulties (ie: I can't save my chart and find it again) and the site is a little non-intuitive, but I'm sure you'll fix all that gradually. I wish you luck.

How do I do the predictive charts?

Unread 07-02-2012, 04:43 AM

Lightbulb Re: OnLine Astrology Forecasting Skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by SagiCap View Post
There are still some difficulties (ie: I can't save my chart and find it again) and the site is a little non-intuitive, but I'm sure you'll fix all that gradually. I wish you luck.

How do I do the predictive charts?
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Hello, SagiCap; thanks for your reply and interest. This is my answer:

How to use the Astrology Forecasting Skills

1 - Go to the Sign Up page [ http://www.gordianobrunati.com/registreseEN.html ] and fill the form. Then click the "Sing Up button".

2 - You will receive an email, please click at the link to confirm your register or copy and paste it in your browser. After that, a new confirmation page is then displayed, so you can click the link to Log In or use the Log in option in the main menu.

3 - Log in as registered user, you will see a green light at the right upper corner of your screen, meaning you're logged as Premium user.

4 - Include your records in your personal data base at the "Data entry form" [ http://gordianobrunati.com/cgi-bin/cal01EN.cgi ]. Use the "continue and save reg" button in the "Data Entry 02" form.

5 - Now your record is included. You can check it at the combo box (select option) at the "Astro Plus" option in the main menu [ http://gordianobrunati.com/cgi-bin/cal50EN.cgi ]. Select it to use the record with any one of the Astrology Forecasting Skills.

Present,
G. Brunati
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Last edited by gbrunati; 07-03-2012 at 07:30 AM. Reason: misspelling
Unread 07-02-2012, 05:10 AM

Thank you very much. It was not saving before. Now it's working beautifully.

Unread 07-02-2012, 08:15 PM

What do the flashing Jupiter, Venus and Uranus planets mean? I also have the Saturn in red.

Unread 07-03-2012, 05:40 AM

Smile Re: OnLine Astrology Forecasting Skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by SagiCap View Post
What do the flashing Jupiter, Venus and Uranus planets mean? I also have the Saturn in red.
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

It is relative to the strength of planets in a chart. See the order of hierarchy in the graphic. The red flashing light means the most strong planet at born.

"...Jupiter, for instance, in its own sign, angular and well aspected, may bring the native great good fortune, whenever well aspected by favorable <<directions>> or transits. But if in its fall, cadent and adversely aspected, it has little or no power for good and the native may suffer lack of favorable opportunities (at needed times) and discredit and loss when Jupiter is evilly aspected by directions..."

[LLewellyng George,
A to Z Horoscope Maker and Delineator,
1969, Llewellyng Publications]
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
The Following User Says Thank You to gbrunati For This Useful Post:
SagiCap (07-13-2012)
Unread 10-19-2012, 01:45 PM

I went to try out your site, but there is no option for Scotland in "country of residence"?
Unread 10-22-2012, 02:12 PM

Thumbs up Re: OnLine Astrology Forecasting Skills

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
The AstroCosas countries and cities database has been upgraded, adding the next fields:

GB,+5557-00312,Europe/London,Edinburgh,Scotland,
GB,+5709-00207,Europe/London,Aberdeen,Scotland,
GB,+5551-00416,Europe/London,Glasgow,Scotland,

Thanks to Seasoul for the request.

Present,
G. Brunati
http://gordianobrunati.com/cgi-bin/cal01EN.cgi
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Tags
astrology, forecasting, online, skills