Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Humor

Humor Need a laugh? You'll be sure to find one here!

Unread 03-26-2012, 03:20 PM

Re: Have A Conversation As A Stereotypical Zodiac Sign Person

Cap: I think you should create a business plan before continuing, btw, here is my business card

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Unread 03-27-2012, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune Rising View Post
Cap: I think you should create a business plan before continuing, btw, here is my business card
Scorpio: What do you meeeean by that? What are your motives reallly when you offer me a business card, eh? You think I'm going to fall for that trap, whatever it is? I'll squash you first and I'll vow to get to the bottom of this and find out and when I do, you'll be oh-so-sorry!

Unread 03-27-2012, 03:42 AM

Tau: (scans room to see what's going on) (says to self - I guess I'll just go home, not much going on here anyways!!) (says quietly to self) see ya later.
Unread 03-27-2012, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leorising98 View Post
Gemini:
Let's talk about whatever comes to mind! Hey, did u know that 20% of the worlds oxygen comes from the Amazon Rain forest? U didn't know that? U don't believe me? Then let's go look it up and see who's right! Which reminds me while I'm on the computer,I need to check my email! Someone mightve posted a new story on this website! Oh, its a writing kind of website, I LOVE to write, do u? I'm so creative, everyone is! I've been writing stories since I was in 3rd grade! Which reminds me of ANOTHER story on how I found out there was this cat was sneaking in and out of my house and got my cat pregnant! Its a llooonnnggg story, so get comfortable!.... XD
Love it!!
Unread 03-27-2012, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SagiCap View Post
Scorpio: What do you meeeean by that? What are your motives reallly when you offer me a business card, eh? You think I'm going to fall for that trap, whatever it is? I'll squash you first and I'll vow to get to the bottom of this and find out and when I do, you'll be oh-so-sorry!
So good.
SagiCap (03-29-2012)
Unread 03-27-2012, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Lol!!!!!

Cancer: ah Scorpio.... its ok, come in and have a nice cup of tea and fresh home made cake I baked this morning. Have a seat, on the comfy sofa, I'll just plump up the cushions.

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Unread 03-28-2012, 04:58 AM

This discussion is beneath me.

~Leo
Unread 03-28-2012, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune Rising View Post
Lol!!!!!

Cancer: ah Scorpio.... its ok, come in and have a nice cup of tea and fresh home made cake I baked this morning. Have a seat, on the comfy sofa, I'll just plump up the cushions.
Aries: "Ok, but make it snappy. I don't have time for the water to boil or wait around while while you plump every cushion in the house. Let's just jump on them, ok? That'll fix 'em. Scrap that idea. Grab your coat. We're going to a movie!"

Unread 03-28-2012, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonark View Post
This discussion is beneath me.

~Leo
Pisces: "Really now? Think about this? Feeeeeel this statement you just made. Is this discussion really beneath you or is it above you? Perhaps it transcends you. It transcends every fibre of your being is what I feel. Woah... look that-a-way... A SQUIRREL!! Care for a drink?"

Last edited by SagiCap; 03-28-2012 at 05:17 AM.
Unread 03-28-2012, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Pisces: "Really now? Think about this? Feeeeeel this statement you just made. Is this discussion really beneath you or is it above you? Perhaps it transcends you. It transcends every fibre of your being is what I feel. Woah... look that-a-way... A SQUIRREL!! Care for a drink?"
Leo: Are you calling me incompetent? I am not incompetent!!
Unread 03-28-2012, 06:07 AM

Scorpio:
No excuses. Stop crying. Your tears are pathetic. Stop crying. Get it together man. Get it TOGETHER.
Unread 03-28-2012, 01:35 PM

Aries: I just bought this and this and this because they were amazing. Oh I want this too <clicks buy on amazon> I am going to look even more amazing.
Taurus: When are we going to eat and get a massage I'm starving.
Gemini: It is amazing how Mr. Jacobs is such a bad teacher really. AP Biology shouldn't be that hard. Like atoms for instance they're...hey sally what's up, are you going to the party tonight?
Cancer: Yeah my boyfriend never supports me or cares. Oh you were kicked out of your parents house? I feel like my boyfriend kicks me out of his heart every time I talk to him.
Leo: Yeah I was a star champion of my foot ball team in high school. You want to see all the trophies I have? They're not even all there because I didn't have space to put them all.
Virgo: You know John, you should brush your hair, use mints, cut your hair, smile and be more interesting and people will like you.
Libra: Yeah I am not sure what to do exactly. I know, I WILL apply to this school. <10 minutes later> Okay I applied to the other one. But I still want to go to the other one so I am applying for that one. But what if another school would take me? I need to apply to back up schools, but then the application fees...
Scorpio: Can't believe she would do that to me that B*TCH. "What did she do to you" She didn't say I love you after our conversation. I bet you she is cheating on me. I am going over there right now to see.
Sagittarius: I really love you Sasha. :ring ring ring: Hey baby! (Who is that?) My girlfriend. (I thought I was your girlfriend) Oh, no I just love you. (But we had sex) Yeah that's what friends who love each other do.
Capricorn: You need to just settle for any job and not be preoccupied with your dreams right now. You need money. To support yourself. This is the real world. Wake up!
Aquarius: So I am doing this and this and this right now (I know) How do you know? (I am your husband). Oh yeah that's right.
Pisces: Let me go and think about this for a bit, (goes in a room and meditates) "Hunny I just asked you if you wanted jelly or butter with your toast".

*If I read a chart it is via the whole sign house system.*
The Following User Says Thank You to retinoid For This Useful Post:
sequestra (03-29-2012)
Unread 03-28-2012, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by retinoid View Post
Aries: I just bought this and this and this because they were amazing. Oh I want this too <clicks buy on amazon> I am going to look even more amazing.
Taurus: When are we going to eat and get a massage I'm starving.
Gemini: It is amazing how Mr. Jacobs is such a bad teacher really. AP Biology shouldn't be that hard. Like atoms for instance they're...hey sally what's up, are you going to the party tonight?
Cancer: Yeah my boyfriend never supports me or cares. Oh you were kicked out of your parents house? I feel like my boyfriend kicks me out of his heart every time I talk to him.
Leo: Yeah I was a star champion of my foot ball team in high school. You want to see all the trophies I have? They're not even all there because I didn't have space to put them all.
Virgo: You know John, you should brush your hair, use mints, cut your hair, smile and be more interesting and people will like you.
Libra: Yeah I am not sure what to do exactly. I know, I WILL apply to this school. <10 minutes later> Okay I applied to the other one. But I still want to go to the other one so I am applying for that one. But what if another school would take me? I need to apply to back up schools, but then the application fees...
Scorpio: Can't believe she would do that to me that B*TCH. "What did she do to you" She didn't say I love you after our conversation. I bet you she is cheating on me. I am going over there right now to see.
Sagittarius: I really love you Sasha. :ring ring ring: Hey baby! (Who is that?) My girlfriend. (I thought I was your girlfriend) Oh, no I just love you. (But we had sex) Yeah that's what friends who love each other do.
Capricorn: You need to just settle for any job and not be preoccupied with your dreams right now. You need money. To support yourself. This is the real world. Wake up!
Aquarius: So I am doing this and this and this right now (I know) How do you know? (I am your husband). Oh yeah that's right.
Pisces: Let me go and think about this for a bit, (goes in a room and meditates) "Hunny I just asked you if you wanted jelly or butter with your toast".
Wonderful! Where does this come from? Did you make this up?

Funny, but as a Leo, my diplomas from high-school are very important to me (I'm thinking how could I get MORE of them?) and I've shown them to my friends! (More than once....)
Unread 03-28-2012, 08:48 PM

Sagittarius:
I don`t have time for this, it is 22:45, I`ll go out and have some fun, tomorrow I`ll be in Bangladesh, when I come back next week, maybe I`ll say something more... You offer no exotic food in here... at least, you could flirt a little bit, just for fun, you know, nothing serious... freedom is everything but don`t worry my feelings are deep and true and I will not break your heart... in the mean time, we will exchange our business cards... it is pleasure doing business with you

Last edited by natasa; 03-28-2012 at 08:57 PM.
Unread 03-28-2012, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubuza_dulce View Post
Wonderful! Where does this come from? Did you make this up?

Funny, but as a Leo, my diplomas from high-school are very important to me (I'm thinking how could I get MORE of them?) and I've shown them to my friends! (More than once....)
lol thanks. yes I made it all up.

*If I read a chart it is via the whole sign house system.*
Unread 03-29-2012, 02:55 AM

Virgo: "I don't know why i even bother posting on here... *sigh*. This thread is a complete waste of time and space. It's nothing but useless rubbish that should be removed inmediately. "Have a conversation as a stereotypical zodiac sign"??? Seriously??? Also about astrology, why do people believe in it? It's makes no sense whatsoever. Where are the FACTS? *facepalm*"
Unread 03-29-2012, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightrider View Post
Virgo: "I don't know why i even bother posting on here... *sigh*. This thread is a complete waste of time and space. It's nothing but useless rubbish that should be removed inmediately. "Have a conversation as a stereotypical zodiac sign"??? Seriously??? Also about astrology, why do people believe in it? It's makes no sense whatsoever. Where are the FACTS? *facepalm*"
Capricorn: "Look, Virgo, I feel very, very strongly about this. Let me tell you your opinion, ok? Astrology is accurate because I beieve it to be true and I'm right in every occasion. Therefore, it's best to accentuate your concerns and interest and bring them to me in some precise way that makes me feel they're my own. Otherwise, I cannot agree with you. I'm quite ambitious and experienced in all matters and know a lot about life and thus,.... you as well. So, I am in a position to tell you what you should believe, how you should live, cook, date, manage your finances and so on... Ok? Glad that's settled."

Sag: "Hey, I'm busy. You're ugly. Have a nice day!"

Aries: "Forget it. I'm heading to my Anger Management Class, which p!sses me off!!"

Last edited by SagiCap; 03-29-2012 at 03:32 AM.
Unread 03-29-2012, 03:19 AM

Wow, this thread has made me develop dissociative identity disorder. THANKS, OP!

Unread 03-29-2012, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Wow, this thread has made me develop dissociative identity disorder. THANKS, OP!
lmao!

Leo: I don't understand people with dissociative identity disorder. I don't know how I could ever not be me
Unread 03-29-2012, 06:30 PM

Pisces: Glass of wine, anyone..? I love you all!!! Hick...

Unread 04-02-2012, 12:53 PM

Pisces: I've been trying to find my original thread on horary, I got lost and ended up here, I'm so confused now

Unread 04-04-2012, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Capricorn: "Look, Virgo, I feel very, very strongly about this. Let me tell you your opinion, ok? Astrology is accurate because I beieve it to be true and I'm right in every occasion. Therefore, it's best to accentuate your concerns and interest and bring them to me in some precise way that makes me feel they're my own. Otherwise, I cannot agree with you. I'm quite ambitious and experienced in all matters and know a lot about life and thus,.... you as well. So, I am in a position to tell you what you should believe, how you should live, cook, date, manage your finances and so on... Ok? Glad that's settled."
I am busy laughing my *** off.
Unread 04-04-2012, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReincarnatedRainbow View Post
I am busy laughing my *** off.
Glad you like. You know, I just have this crazy idea to make a thread with the zodiac voices in one cohesive script and then we could animate it! Each actor chimes in their part. It could be a YouTube sensation. I'm thinking VIRAL people! Or at the very least, it could be s promo tool for AW!

Who can animate for us??

Last edited by SagiCap; 04-04-2012 at 04:18 AM.