Why am I so unhealthy fatigue wise?

Vista

Vista:
I believe your observations re to thyroid involvement (energetically) is quite correct:
taking the lord of the ascendant, Mars, we find it posited in Sagittarius-which sign is affinitive with the thyroid (along with Taurus) Notice also that the planetary ruler of the thyroid, Mercury, is posited in Capricorn (which sign is affinitive to the parathyroid) and under the dispositorship of Saturn: this Mercury indication could mean parathyroid impacting thyroid, and also with Saturn being Mercury' s dispositor, a hypo-functioning (of the thyroid) influence.
However, Sagittarius' ruler, Jupiter, is posited in the 12th house (restrictions and chronic health conditions) in its own domicile of Pisces: Jupiter, affinitive with the liver, and Pisces, affinitive with the part of the pancreas involved with sugar metabolism (the pancreatic "tail", which contains the Langerhans cells, etc) I have regarded as being potential influences "behind" the possible low thyroid energy condition, and in my PM to DiDi have mentioned possible natural remedies for this.
Also, with the "ultimate dispositor" of Mars, Jupiter, posited in its own mutable, watery sign of Pisces, and in the 12th house, the emotional component (Pisces, watery element) must also be considered as a "behind the scenes" causal influence in this situation.

Very interesting Dr Farr. I have Jupiter in Pisces in the 12th house. I also have a thyroid condition, Mars my ruler of the ASC unaspected, with Venus in Sag square Uranus in Virgo in the 6th house. I also have Mercury in Aquarius conjunct Saturn. I also suffer from hypoglycemia(low blood sugar). I would be interested in hearing more about the relationship to hypothyroid. Question, would we not consider Venus since it rules the throat as a co ruler of the thyroid? I have Venus Sextiling Mercury which is helpful I guess.

Vista

ummm Yer I left it out because I have been given the papers to go get it tested............ but im afraid in case they do the tests and i have a fatal disease... I know I know everything one might say in this situaltion but i truly started having panick attacks when I think of going to get tested... it took me a year to get the last lot of tests 4 years ago... which came back just anemic.
Ill just take these vitamins and advice and help ive recieved from dr farr and go from there.. if im no better ill go get tested.:pouty: yup I know Im a sook

Well...my goodness that is no way to live!!!:sideways: I really think you have something going on with your thyroid and Dr Farr just confirmed his suspicions as well. Do you get low blood sugar too? Here is a simple test you can do to see if you have a thyroid problem. Take your temperature immediately upon waking in the morning. If it's below normal, that is a main sign that you are hypothyroid. My doctor does this with me all the time. Then go get it tested so you can get on medication. Low thyroid affects every single organ in your body. Understand? It's easily treated with medication and could make all the world of difference in how you feel. Surely you don't want to continue on feeling they way you do, right? You will be ok...I seriously doubt you have anything terminal. Meanwhile, if you do nothing and then eventually find out it was something that could easily be treated, you spent all that time sick. :sick:

Vista

Well...my goodness that is no way to live!!!:sideways: I really think you have something going on with your thyroid and Dr Farr just confirmed his suspicions as well. Do you get low blood sugar too? Here is a simple test you can do to see if you have a thyroid problem. Take your temperature immediately upon waking in the morning. If it's below normal, that is a main sign that you are hypothyroid. My doctor does this with me all the time. Then go get it tested so you can get on medication. Low thyroid affects every single organ in your body. Understand? It's easily treated with medication and could make all the world of difference in how you feel. Surely you don't want to continue on feeling they way you do, right? You will be ok...I seriously doubt you have anything terminal. Meanwhile, if you do nothing and then eventually find out it was something that could easily be treated, you spent all that time sick. :sick:

One other thing, could you get a hold of a xanax to take before you get tested? This will get rid of the panic attack. I know because i went through them once upon a time in my life and they were a life savor. Really, I think it will help you get there and get the blood work done.

dr. farr

Venus is co-affinitive with Jupiter regarding the liver function, and specifically is related to sugar-metabolic (glycogen) hepatic functions. Also, since Taurus is affinitive with thyroid via the Taurus anatomical affinity to the throat, there is also some relationship of Venus to thyroid (via its rulership of Taurus) Your example of Mercury (the principal thyroid-affinitive planet) conjunct Saturn, certainly would be a natal hint about potential chronic hypo-thyroid function. The Mercury/Venus sextile would be hinting at some degree of help for the thyroid function from the soothing and healing Venus, and the relationship with liver function (Venus as co-affinitive to the liver)/thyroid (Venus in Sagittarius) would suggest a very likely liver/thyroid connection (remember we are talking about subtle energetic connections-ultimately causal connections-and NOT direct chemical pathways or tissue connections as understand by the physiology of conventional medicine)

Last edited:

tikana

Hi
I posted here earlier and it dissapeared:surprised:

Ill try again

Im anemic this I know, I take vitamins but perhaps not Iron ones that I should be cause of finances. I have been on the merry go-round diets for years and im just so sick of it.. I realise i need to make life changes only my willpower has been damaged due to bad depression which iam working on daily to overcome.

I Have been to 2 doctors to ask for help this week and im getting the usual, eat less walk more ... very good theory... im not overweight because i dont this... Im very aware of how to I just loose it then put it on... ect ect..

I asked horay today...
for help in what is stopping me medically from having the energy to be successful in a life change to a healthy life style.

asc is the same sign and degree of my natal 6th H of health :surprised:spooky

I am mars in sag ( void and under the beams) not good hey?
moon in camacalzi... also not good

6th H ruler mercury which past me and Iam being sandwiched inbetween the sun and merc... so Im being blinded... am i doing this to myself? perhaps Iam not seeing clear right now and everything is overwhelming to me and the situation is not going away real soon

I find it interesting to note that mercury my 6th H rulers ruler saturn is placed in the doctors H (7th) and showing iam not getting any help there...

I dont know the state of mercury or mars in sag... Im not very knowing in medical horay so if there is some help with interpetation of this chart id appreciate it plez.... or if its not readble by all means tell me?
I just think it has bering as the asc is my 6th H exactly so...

health.gif

Didi

have you considered taking a hormone level test esp checking testastarone?
Abrupt spike of estrogen can mellow you down big time.

T

Vista

Venus is co-affinitive with Jupiter regarding the liver function, and specifically is related to sugar-metabolic (glycogen) hepatic functions. Also, since Taurus is affinitive with thyroid via the Taurus anatomical affinity to the throat, there is also some relationship of Venus to thyroid (via its rulership of Taurus) Your example of Mercury (the principal thyroid-affinitive planet) conjunct Saturn, certainly would be a natal hint about potential chronic hypo-thyroid function. The Mercury/Venus sextile would be hinting at some degree of help for the thyroid function from the soothing and healing Venus, and the relationship with liver function (Venus as co-affinitive to the liver)/thyroid (Venus in Sagittarius) would suggest a very likely liver/thyroid connection (remember we are talking about subtle energetic connections-ultimately causal connections-and NOT direct chemical pathways or tissue connections as understand by the physiology of conventional medicine)

Thank you Dr Farr. I did forget to mention that my Jupiter is conjunct Chiron in the 12th, and while Venus is square Chiron it's too wide of an orb(almost 8 degrees) to square Jupiter. Perhaps because J/C are conjunct, it acts as a unit. Interesting! It seems to make sense given my hypoglycemia. Also, I never knew Mercury ruled the thyroid, always related it just to Venus.

DiDi

sorry i didnt see all the other messages

vista

I use to do that a few years ago when i was wanting to get pregnant and my temp was down when I awoke but I was told that was normal as your just waking up in the morning... I will do that just to see whats going on.. I do think I will work up the nerve to get the tests done after xmas.. for now im going to take the vitamin advice of dr farr and go from there...

do u have over active thoyroid vista.. did you put on weight? and when u went on medication did you loose the weight or at least stay the same?

Vista

sorry i didnt see all the other messages

vista

I use to do that a few years ago when i was wanting to get pregnant and my temp was down when I awoke but I was told that was normal as your just waking up in the morning... I will do that just to see whats going on.. I do think I will work up the nerve to get the tests done after xmas.. for now im going to take the vitamin advice of dr farr and go from there...

do u have over active thoyroid vista.. did you put on weight? and when u went on medication did you loose the weight or at least stay the same?

Well, it's not necessarily normal to have a low temperature in the morning, although many people do, however if it's consistently low throughout the day it's most definitely a thyroid problem, under-active or hypothyroid as it's called. I have hypothyroid and yes it did help me start to loose weight. It's near to impossible to loose weight when you have an untreated thyroid problem. Yours most definitely sounds like hypothyroid so I would imagine once your body is regulated with the thyroid hormone, you will start to shed weight. Do you have dry skin and hair loss? Also, even though you are tired do you have trouble sleeping? Do you have water retention? Not everyone has the same symptoms but it seems that tiredness and weight gain seem to be the most common.

You could start taking adrenal support right away. Take this in the morning and at night as the adrenal glands and thyroid function hand in hand. Also, selinium 200mcg and Co Q10 150mg help the thyroid convert T4 to T3, which is the important thyroid hormone. Get to the doctor and get tested though.

DiDi

vista
It's near to impossible to loose weight when you have an untreated thyroid problem. Yours most definitely sounds like hypothyroid so I would imagine once your body is regulated with the thyroid hormone, you will start to shed weight. Do you have dry skin and hair loss?
Thats why i thought i had a thyroid problem because I usually am able to shed weight with not much problems only begining of the year i put on 6 kilos in 2 weeks and didnt eat much different food... Ive noticed ive had to be very strict to even stay within my range of weight.. My hair is dyed so the hairdresser said she thinks my hair is the same managment but she over left the colour in and now it is dry because of doing that so i cant tell.. skin is dry we have just had winter so i cant say for certain.. but i know these symptoms and cant say for sure but the one thing you said about fluid retention........... has alarm bells because i couldnt get my feet into my open shoes the other day and asked the doc.. she just said oh everyone has that problem from time to time... i said i want some fluid tablets i want you to take this seriously... she wouldnt said other people have it worse... Im changing doctors

I have made up my mind i will get the tests done... and of course let yous all know what it showed.

dr. farr

Relative to water retention and the feet, notice in the reference chart the watery Pisces (anatomically affinitive to the feet) on the 12th house (restrictions; chronic health conditions) and that Jupiter-which disposits Mars (lord of the ascendant) and the 9th house-is posited there in Pisces.

Vista

Good luck and don't stress about getting the test done. And yes, do change doctors. FYI, water pills are really dangerous to your kidneys. My doctor doesn't like giving them to me either. You aren't taking any antidepressants are you? This can cause water retention too.

DiDi

no im not taking anti depressants... I think they have a place for extreem cases where one wants to hurt themselves but I feel they hinder more than they help from what ive seen and experianced with people I know around me. I wont take them!

Over here in australia all You have to say is .. ive been feeling upset latley and this happened to me and they will literlly push that stuff on you...

Ive allways been prone to fluid retention at certain times of the month but I think walking/excersise and better eating, cutting out white carbs help.

I didnt know that about fluid retention medication.......... better I find my own way of reducing fluid.

No im not only any drugs of any description......... Just went and got vitamins and chromium and iron last week.

Flowergirl

This is just a thought, I'm no expert... but have you looked up your Lillith in your chart? In which house and sign is it? I began reading on mine yesterday and it certainly explained a bit of my health problems (bowels, anxiety etc).

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31041
http://fauvismastrology.wordpress.com/2010/11/12/route-66-the-ride/

The way I understand it is that Lilith is the darkness inside ourselves. The evil, dark psychological aspects that we try to hide from because they frighten us. We don't want to face them, we want to hide, ignore them, not deal with them. But as with any other emotion that we try to repress, it comes back to bite us in the form of some sort of illness when ignored. (I've got a great interest in Medical Intuition, just so you know where I'm from.)

My point is this: you are looking for an answer to your health crisis and you are investigating all avenues. Try this one too.

All the best

PS: you may want to look at your Chiron too. I see yours is in Aquarius in eleventh house. Google that. Your deep childhood wounds. The moon too is related to emotional health. Yours is in Scorpio in eight house. blessings

Last edited:

Flowergirl

Underlying emotional causal influences involving disappointments in love, will often be ameliorated by occasional doses of the homeopathic remedy Ignatia amara; in the reference chart Aries is in the 1st house: Ignatia is one of the homeopathic remedies having an affinity both with Aries (and also Scorpio) and with the 1st house: given the relationship background, and finding Aries on the first house, Ignatia amara 200c, a few pellets repeated once every week or 10 days, might antidote the dynamic effects of the love related emotional issues and remove what might be a major block toward improved well being.

I must say that I've also used Ignatia during times of huge emotional turmoil with success. It's wonderful to help you cope emotionally when times are tough.

DiDi

Flowergirl
Ill have a read of it.......... this is a horay chart thou... my natal moon is leo in the 10th and chiron pis in my 5th lilth is cap in my 3rd
I dont normally think lilth is much use to anything havent explored it yet thou..

good to know you have had sucess with Ignatia

yep i just read lilth in capricorn............. smack on the money!

Last edited:

paneagle7

I take that back mars is not being burned by the sun... yet but it will be.. so more lack of energy to come... going out to get strong iron tablets right now:whistling:

Noted the horary chart - if take the ruler of rising degree (this is mars), and the ruler of 6th house (question is medical) this is jupiter, it would seem energy and desire to let it just go as is, (jupiter is free spirited), so self discipline (virgo rules 6th), is needed, taking iron and exercise movement. But your also prone to a continuity which you would wish to escape (up down cycle). not easily done. check mars jupiter in horary a bit more to see what they say, as i think you or others here have done)
I credit ceres with ruling virgo, so maybe your ceres is a key placement. depression is also a cause for stress and vice versa, so release from low energy is two way sword. need to be careful with your heart and your trust. your inutitive feeling may also be related to empathy, to events outside you, in your country for example, flooding. how much you allow this to be taken on, you may not be aware of its affect. (neptune rising)

Ceres is about healing and medical I believe. also you have neptune rising, well that is not the break the bank self discipline, quite strong water element, in sco as i recall as well.
the clue - water. your also a sol cancer. Water is miracle some recent and older writers have claimed. Water element may be useful. your degree of sol is 10 cancer, which is degree mercury. so health healing diet and understanding and education are important. but it may be simply drink or being around water. I would also use virgo gemstones and green, or blue like blue green algae. whatever works, do it. good luck.

might also suggest you try protein in morning. I know another this helped. dont eat before bed or later eat less. noon probably best for big meal.

(my uranus con your sol in cancer - no wonder the astro example to share for you)

best; p

Last edited:

DiDi

thanks paneagle7

need to be careful with your heart and your trust. your inutitive feeling may also be related to empathy, to events outside you, in your country for example, flooding. how much you allow this to be taken on, you may not be aware of its affect. (neptune rising)

yes I thought i was carefull I spent several years getting to know and trust my ex... I think at the end of the day people say what they want to at the time to suit themselves or what they know of themselves and people change.
intuitive yes..... I need to ask questions when im picking up on something so i dont missinterpret it and if i cant ask it attacks my nerves.
THe devistatiuon that has occured here in australia and all over the world really bothers me like anyone else.

so health healing diet and understanding and education are important.
I think so too
I go to the sea and the water calms me.

might also suggest you try protein in morning. I know another this helped. dont eat before bed or later eat less. noon probably best for big meal.
Ive started having a wholmeal cerial for breakfast instead of toast and lunch is eggs or musli bar and tea is salad with protien and only half the size i use to eat together with a few litres of water...
I lost 10 kilos last month from changing my diet, now i have to excersise thou, as i havent as yet!
feeling stronger and less depressed and have more energy..
its amasing how much bad food depresses you and makes you feel heavy and lagging.

(my uranus con your sol in cancer - no wonder the astro example to share for you)
thanks

paneagle7

a few others points - all planets in horary are in upper chart.
this means expand, not solitary, be outgoing, do things, not passive, not mental, not internal.

quite "too much of yourself with yourself" - not good (from Yes-songs)
You also said drinking coffee. perhaps you might slow that down too.
it can be debilitating.

you might consider the elements in your sol chart now also. take the planets and signs of the sun and moon mostly, and others. try to be more like they suggest. - finally pisces rise - contemplation daily is very much to the good one good meditation a day (keeps chiron the doctor away), then go on out and play. seek, not hide.

best; p