Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 04-19-2018, 11:06 PM
myapie myapie is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 86
what kind of woman this Virgo is attracted to?

Hello,
I like this man. I still do not know if he likes me back. ( maybe).
Please tell me what kind of woman is he attracted to?

I dont know his birth time that is why i put 12:00.
I know he has Venus in Libra so a lot of affairs and falling in Love?

Doesnt matter my zodiac sign and etc. He is clever, shy but with a mask very big mask he puts on himself- sometimes its very hard for me to break it but he is nice to me.

What do you think?

Thanks,
xx
Attached Images
File Type: png szp1.png (101.7 KB, 33 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to myapie For This Useful Post:
Gemini Pyramid (05-22-2018)
  #2  
Unread 04-20-2018, 07:20 AM
Osamenor's Avatar
Osamenor Osamenor is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,770
Re: what kind of woman this Virgo is attracted to?

Your question is impossible to answer, for a few reasons:

1. What kind of people we need as partners, and what kind we're likely to be attracted to, is described by the seventh house and its ruler. Fifth house can also play a part. Without an accurate birth time, we have no way of knowing where his house cusps are.

2. Even if you did know his birth time, the indications of seventh and fifth house are very, very broad. Every planet, sign, and placement has many possible meanings. Regarding who he's attracted to, some of those meanings will apply to him and some won't. Without him here to give feedback, we have no way of knowing how that's working for him.

3. Even if we knew what kind of people he's attracted to, that's just looking at very general personality characteristics that can take many forms. Birth charts don't show if you're attracted to particular physical types, necessarily. They don't even show whether you're attracted to women or men or both.

4. Birth charts don't tell us what a person's situation is at any given time. Not even his accurate chart could tell us if he's available for a relationship, if he's interested in having one at this time, or even if he's attracted to women. Let alone if he's attracted to you.

Finally, it's just plain unethical to ask astrological questions about someone else without their informed consent. It's only ethical if you're asking about them just as far as they affect you. You could ask if you have a chance of a relationship with him, and that would be a fair question, but it still wouldn't be possible to answer based on natal astrology.

If you cast a synastry chart between you and him, it would show what kind of dynamics the two of you would be likely to have if you had a relationship. But it wouldn't show how either of you actually feels about the other right now. It wouldn't tell us if he's interested in you, or not interested in you, or involved with someone else, or any of that.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
IleneK (04-21-2018), myapie (04-20-2018)
  #3  
Unread 04-20-2018, 09:31 AM
myapie myapie is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 86
Re: what kind of woman this Virgo is attracted to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
Your question is impossible to answer, for a few reasons:

1. What kind of people we need as partners, and what kind we're likely to be attracted to, is described by the seventh house and its ruler. Fifth house can also play a part. Without an accurate birth time, we have no way of knowing where his house cusps are.

2. Even if you did know his birth time, the indications of seventh and fifth house are very, very broad. Every planet, sign, and placement has many possible meanings. Regarding who he's attracted to, some of those meanings will apply to him and some won't. Without him here to give feedback, we have no way of knowing how that's working for him.

3. Even if we knew what kind of people he's attracted to, that's just looking at very general personality characteristics that can take many forms. Birth charts don't show if you're attracted to particular physical types, necessarily. They don't even show whether you're attracted to women or men or both.

4. Birth charts don't tell us what a person's situation is at any given time. Not even his accurate chart could tell us if he's available for a relationship, if he's interested in having one at this time, or even if he's attracted to women. Let alone if he's attracted to you.

Finally, it's just plain unethical to ask astrological questions about someone else without their informed consent. It's only ethical if you're asking about them just as far as they affect you. You could ask if you have a chance of a relationship with him, and that would be a fair question, but it still wouldn't be possible to answer based on natal astrology.

If you cast a synastry chart between you and him, it would show what kind of dynamics the two of you would be likely to have if you had a relationship. But it wouldn't show how either of you actually feels about the other right now. It wouldn't tell us if he's interested in you, or not interested in you, or involved with someone else, or any of that.
Hello
i understand your position. Maybe i just asked the question in a wrong way.
I mean i just want to see (?) if we would be compatibile, how our charts affects each other.
I dont know his birth time thats why i put 12:00.

I see that there is a problem with Saturn square Venus ( again in my relations) and I am the saturnian person.
I dont want anyone to feel bad about me.


I have a tendency to connect with weird types , very deep but intelligent people. Usually others are not friends with them. It is weird.
Its not my first time. But i feel insecure, i feel weird inside when I approach him. Its like i feel sadness and general depression that is covered by being popular.

Others do not see that ( or dont wanna see that) but it makes me think more deeply and analyse - which comes to my brainstorming and me being tired everyday.
I know he is Virgo and I had some weird stories with Virgos before. I felt like a child in front of other Virgos. Here he is nice but i am scared.

What do you think?
Thank you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 45678.jpg (40.6 KB, 11 views)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 04-20-2018, 09:12 PM
Osamenor's Avatar
Osamenor Osamenor is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,770
Re: what kind of woman this Virgo is attracted to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by myapie View Post
I see that there is a problem with Saturn square Venus ( again in my relations) and I am the saturnian person.
I dont want anyone to feel bad about me.
I think that problem is much more than just Saturn square Venus. For one thing, you have Saturn and Moon conjunct, so if the other person's Venus squares your Saturn, it also squares your Moon. The way they love and relate, and the way they go about being romantic, is in friction with your deep emotional and security needs.

That doesn't necessarily mean your emotional needs can't be met in that relationship, just that they have to be met some other way than basic romance. If the Venus person has Venus in Libra, they're likely to want to woo you in the classic sense, wine and roses romantic, while if they have it in Aries, they're likely to want to enjoy some kind of challenge with you--their idea of a good date is more like climbing a mountain than like sitting in a fancy restaurant--but Capricorn moon needs, above all, the comforts of having structure and of having a goal to achieve, which neither a Libra nor an Aries style of romance exactly meets. Moon conjunct Saturn, and in Capricorn on top of that, may mean that it's pretty well impossible for anyone, no matter what they do for you or what kind of relationship you have, to meet your emotional needs--so you might be left feeling, this romance should be fulfilling, but it's not. Meanwhile, the other person is probably going to feel like they're hitting a brick wall in trying to please you.

Not only that, if the people you date are your age, they have the same Saturn placement as you--closer to exact the closer in age you are--which means that, if their Venus squares your Saturn, it also squares their own Saturn. Their ability to love and relate has always been challenged by whatever Saturn represents to them--perhaps rules, structure, authority, strict parents--or perhaps, since you and your birth cohort have Saturn conjunct Uranus and Neptune, structure trying to happen under chaotic, unpredictable circumstances involving illusions and broken promises. With your Moon/Saturn energy, they'll feel they're running into that all over again, in some way, when they become intimate with you. To not have that ruin the relationship, they would have to have come to terms with what their Venus square Saturn represents, and make it work for them... but many people, especially young people, don't have those difficult chart factors worked out.

And with all of your peers, you have another dynamic that could make for relationship difficulty: your Venus is in square with your Pluto. That means your ability to love and relate is challenged by what Pluto represents: the dark side of human nature, however you may have experienced it in your life, taboos, the deeply held dark secrets that affect your whole generation but that people aren't aware of, that kind of thing. Everyone your age has the same Pluto placement as you, and because Pluto moves so slowly, its birth cohort is even bigger than Saturn's: everyone in your generation has the same Pluto sign,and everyone up to about 3-4 years older or younger than you has Pluto within orb of square with your Venus--so anyone you date in that age range will have Pluto triggering that Pluto/Venus square for you. If they have other placements in conjunction, opposition, or square with it, that furthers the dynamic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myapie View Post
I have a tendency to connect with weird types , very deep but intelligent people. Usually others are not friends with them. It is weird.
That's very Aquarius. A perfect reflection of your seventh house. The seventh house doesn't just indicate who we attract romantically, it's also who we draw into our lives in any sense. Since your eleventh house is ruled by Venus in Aquarius, your friends are indicated in that way, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myapie View Post
Its not my first time. But i feel insecure, i feel weird inside when I approach him. Its like i feel sadness and general depression that is covered by being popular.
Is this "sadness and general depression that is covered by being popular" how you feel about him in particular? Or is that how you feel in general? Your description of that feeling fits perfectly with the combination of Capricorn moon and Leo rising. If it's an especially strong feeling around him, he must have something in his chart that triggers that for you. Perhaps moon with yours (that will have to be a subject for another post).

Quote:
Originally Posted by myapie View Post
I know he is Virgo and I had some weird stories with Virgos before. I felt like a child in front of other Virgos. Here he is nice but i am scared.
Sun sign has little or nothing to do with compatibility. The planets that carry the most weight in synastry are moon, Venus, and, because it's about how you think and communicate, Mercury. The moon can be anywhere in relation to the sun, so Virgos don't all have a moon placement that would set things off, but Mercury and Venus are never that far from the sun. I think their Mercury and/or Venus placements are probably what you're seeing as problematic with Virgos:

All Virgos have Mercury in Virgo, Leo, or Libra. Most of them have Venus in Virgo, Leo, or Libra, too, while a few have Venus in late Cancer or early Scorpio. Early Scorpio Venus would square your Mars, and bring Venus into the square dynamic through your Mars/Venus conjunction. Any placement in Libra is, by sign and possibly by orb, square your Moon/Saturn and/or in opposition to your Sun/Mercury. Any placement in Leo could oppose your Venus and square your (and probably their) Pluto, activating that dynamic. What's notably absent here is difficult dynamics involving the sign Virgo itself.

All that doesn't say much about the actual dynamics between you and this guy. But that will be another post.

Last edited by Osamenor; 04-20-2018 at 10:17 PM. Reason: clarification
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 04-21-2018, 01:06 AM
Osamenor's Avatar
Osamenor Osamenor is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,770
Re: what kind of woman this Virgo is attracted to?

Now, the synastry aspects between you and your friend here. The most important ones to look at are what's going on between your moons, Venuses, and Mercurys.

Moon: you and he have the best possible placement for compatibility. We don't know exactly where his moon is, not knowing his birth time, but in this case, there's no question of moon sign. Six degrees earlier or later than where it is in this chart would still be solidly in Capricorn. No matter what time he was born, his moon is in the same sign as yours. People with the same moon sign have highly similar needs when it comes to emotions and comfort and security, and instinctively understand each other's needs. Shared or harmonious moon signs also mean, often, that you want the same kinds of things in your home environment--so, if you had a relationship that got serious enough to live together, you would probably live together well.

His moon might be conjunct yours. It might be conjunct his Saturn. Even if it's not, moon in Capricorn has a similar energy to moon conjunct Saturn in any sign. He would understand your Saturn/moon needs and responses very well, because he has them himself.

This placement should balance out some of the Venus square energy, because he has his own Venus square his own moon and Saturn, by sign and possibly by orb. He's used to that kind of energy. Encountering the same dynamic in a relationship with another person would be, more or less, like encountering it in himself. It's not as likely to cause problems as it would be with someone who has Venus square your moon but not their own. However, if any problems do result from this, it wouldn't be an "I just don't understand you" kind of problem, instead, it would be a "You're too much like me" kind of problem.

Venus: As you noted, he has Venus square your Saturn and moon. See above about that. Your Venus and his are, however, harmoniously placed. Though out of orb, they're trine by sign. That means that, when it comes to how you do romance, how you relate to others, and how you draw people in, both of you operate in similar ways. You might not be able to meet each other's deepest emotional needs (that Capricorn/Saturn moon!), but if you both recognize that and allow each other space for that, you could relate to each other in a very satisfactory way. Libra and Aquarius are both air signs, so have communication as a theme: you would have a lot to say to each other, both literally and figuratively.

Mercury: While your relating styles (Venus) are harmonious, your thought and communication styles (Mercury) are opposites. You're Aries Mercury, and he's Libra Mercury. You are likely to say what you have to say directly and bluntly, while he would have Libra's instinct to keep it polite and diplomatic and less direct. And for you, Mercury is combust--conjunct the sun--so your communication is your core self. You don't see any separation between the two. For him, however, core self and communication live in different places--sun and Mercury are not only not that close together, they're in different signs. He has a sense of self separate from how he communicates. You do not.

That doesn't necessarily mean you can't have a good relationship, but it does mean that in order to have a good relationship, you would both have to be aware that you communicate and think in different ways. You would have to respect each other's differences and learn how to reach each other despite those differences. Unlike Moon and Venus, this isn't the part of the relationship that would come effortlessly. This is the part that would take work. If you're not doing the work... that's when an opposition becomes a bad aspect. It's not bad in and of itself. What causes the trouble is how people respond to it. The same is true of squares, only squares are much more in-your-face.

Your Mercury squares his Uranus/Saturn, and possibly his moon, while his squares yours by sign but not by orb. That could be another inharmonious aspect, but there are mitigating factors. For one thing, you both have that square by sign between Moon and Mercury in your own charts, so it's familiar energy. For another, his Mercury trines your Venus/Mars conjunction, while your Moon forms a nearly exact trine with his sun and Mars. That suggests potential for the Mercury differences you have to lend themselves to, instead of vicious fights, friendly debate or competition. That could be the spice of your relationship. If the relationship went sour, vicious fights could still happen, but they're not the first thing that comes to mind.

That still doesn't tell us if he's attracted to you. I think, though, that if he is, there are enough factors in favor of a relationship to make it worth pursuing, if that's what you want. There isn't anything here that would be likely to cause problems that you wouldn't also have with someone else, and there are some factors to mitigate the problems you might have with someone else.

Last edited by Osamenor; 04-21-2018 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Correction. I initially described a square in the synastry where it's actually a trine.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
myapie (04-21-2018)
  #6  
Unread 04-21-2018, 03:03 PM
myapie myapie is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 86
Re: what kind of woman this Virgo is attracted to?

hello, thank you so much for the answer you wrote.

I must say i am impressed of you writing all of those words and analysing these charts.

Quote:
Moon: you and he have the best possible placement for compatibility. We don't know exactly where his moon is, not knowing his birth time, but in this case, there's no question of moon sign. Six degrees earlier or later than where it is in this chart would still be solidly in Capricorn. No matter what time he was born, his moon is in the same sign as yours. People with the same moon sign have highly similar needs when it comes to emotions and comfort and security, and instinctively understand each other's needs. Shared or harmonious moon signs also mean, often, that you want the same kinds of things in your home environment--so, if you had a relationship that got serious enough to live together, you would probably live together well.

His moon might be conjunct yours. It might be conjunct his Saturn. Even if it's not, moon in Capricorn has a similar energy to moon conjunct Saturn in any sign. He would understand your Saturn/moon needs and responses very well, because he has them himself.

This placement should balance out some of the Venus square energy, because he has his own Venus square his own moon and Saturn, by sign and possibly by orb. He's used to that kind of energy. Encountering the same dynamic in a relationship with another person would be, more or less, like encountering it in himself. It's not as likely to cause problems as it would be with someone who has Venus square your moon but not their own. However, if any problems do result from this, it wouldn't be an "I just don't understand you" kind of problem, instead, it would be a "You're too much like me" kind of problem
When you wrote about possible feeling of similarity - i must say that sometimes i 'feel' this feeling inside him. Its weird because sometimes he 'cares of me' and is nice to me like to noone else. Some of his/our friends are surprised that he treats me differently.
I saw in him a bit of a deeper understanding of life. Maybe that may sound weird but actually I MYSELF feel those things in people.

He is popular i am not as popular as him , we have known each other for some time but STILL i have a feeling he likes me being vournelable. And its weird because i can FEEL his vournelable side as well. Even though he hides it in front of the others.

I know he plays a cocky man, a very confident boy but inside he is very fragile. That is why i know i must play even more feminine or fragile than him.
I feel that and i sense that. He has other male friends that he introduced me to- they are different. Their energy is more masculine and 'straight'. Kind of i can predict their moves because i feel they are masculine.
With him- i know he is a man , that hides his feminines side outside. I dont know why. Maybe he is not confident being so vournelable.

Quote:

Venus: As you noted, he has Venus square your Saturn and moon. See above about that. Your Venus and his are, however, harmoniously placed. Though out of orb, they're trine by sign. That means that, when it comes to how you do romance, how you relate to others, and how you draw people in, both of you operate in similar ways. You might not be able to meet each other's deepest emotional needs (that Capricorn/Saturn moon!), but if you both recognize that and allow each other space for that, you could relate to each other in a very satisfactory way. Libra and Aquarius are both air signs, so have communication as a theme: you would have a lot to say to each other, both literally and figuratively.
Sometimes we 'play' and 'stick' together like good friends but i see and feel a weird emotional friction. He plays with my deepest emotions like noone i have met for example in the last 2-3 years. this is why i must have written this thread!.


Quote:

Mercury: While your relating styles (Venus) are harmonious, your thought and communication styles (Mercury) are opposites. You're Aries Mercury, and he's Libra Mercury. You are likely to say what you have to say directly and bluntly, while he would have Libra's instinct to keep it polite and diplomatic and less direct. And for you, Mercury is combust--conjunct the sun--so your communication is your core self. You don't see any separation between the two. For him, however, core self and communication live in different places--sun and Mercury are not only not that close together, they're in different signs. He has a sense of self separate from how he communicates. You do not.

That doesn't necessarily mean you can't have a good relationship, but it does mean that in order to have a good relationship, you would both have to be aware that you communicate and think in different ways. You would have to respect each other's differences and learn how to reach each other despite those differences. Unlike Moon and Venus, this isn't the part of the relationship that would come effortlessly. This is the part that would take work. If you're not doing the work... that's when an opposition becomes a bad aspect. It's not bad in and of itself. What causes the trouble is how people respond to it. The same is true of squares, only squares are much more in-your-face.

Your Mercury squares his Uranus/Saturn, and possibly his moon, while his squares yours by sign but not by orb. That could be another inharmonious aspect, but there are mitigating factors. For one thing, you both have that square by sign between Moon and Mercury in your own charts, so it's familiar energy. For another, his Mercury trines your Venus/Mars conjunction, while your Moon forms a nearly exact trine with his sun and Mars. That suggests potential for the Mercury differences you have to lend themselves to, instead of vicious fights, friendly debate or competition. That could be the spice of your relationship. If the relationship went sour, vicious fights could still happen, but they're not the first thing that comes to mind.
Yes, you are on point!!!
Sometimes i think that he 'doesnt like' what i say because i say what i think. Its straight. When i do not do it he is surprised because i remain silent.
He is very diplomatic. Like VERY VERY diplomatic. He knows which words to choose to please people or to make others feel good. Of course he also is very assertive but on a maybe more feminine manner?
Like he thinks and then communicates and I communicate what i think.
Before when i was maybe not so assertive I was being nice all the time and i was fake. People didnt understand my needs because i was not real to myself and to the world. I wanted to be approved by others. Now i dont need to.

But i must learn somehow to be diplomatic in terms of relationships and business. Even my parents STILL say i dont have to be so sharp and so energetic when i SAY because i might scare people off.

Generally people like me but my first impression is sharp. Still dont know why. I must learn to be a bit more feminine...

Quote:
That still doesn't tell us if he's attracted to you. I think, though, that if he is, there are enough factors in favor of a relationship to make it worth pursuing, if that's what you want. There isn't anything here that would be likely to cause problems that you wouldn't also have with someone else, and there are some factors to mitigate the problems you might have with someone else.
of course. here i went deeper a bit and started analysing horoscopes and synastries. but generally its very simple. women feel when man is interested. and i felt that. But i just needed to make sure HOW to somehow not scare him or HOW we can relate.



adding the last quote from your previous post :
Quote:

Is this "sadness and general depression that is covered by being popular" how you feel about him in particular? Or is that how you feel in general? Your description of that feeling fits perfectly with the combination of Capricorn moon and Leo rising. If it's an especially strong feeling around him, he must have something in his chart that triggers that for you. Perhaps moon with yours (that will have to be a subject for another post).
i do not feel sad and depressed all the time. I am maybe more melancholic type than even my siblings and people from family. Its been like that for ages. WIth my Aquarius placements i have always been involved with some relations with weird people that outkasts that noone is friends with - an i must have protected them from the popular ones.

BUT I MYSELF , with my Leo Rising very popular as well and its a contradiction. Because I FEEL better with normal people, oridinary BUT AUTOMATICALLY, NATUARLLY i become popular. I am 'attractive and prettuy' when i am 28 y.o i see that. Before i thought i was an outkast but i am a person who walks into the room and people follows her.
Its something i have learnt just 2-3 years ago. I was surprised that THE POPULAR ONES wanted to be friends with me.
I have always associated me with the '2nd part of ' people, those unpopular nerds. But outside i didnt know , people liked me and wanted to be a leader of their class or something.

I was working so much and i was doing those things because innerly i felt unnapreciated- i didnt have a man in some years and i didnt know why. I thought I was ugly and noone wanted me. Now it changes i feel more appreciated and sometimes i just dont want to scare people.
I am not 'grey' i am very corolful, even my face shape is sharp with very characteristic peature. I come from Poland i am not like a polish blond stereotypical woman. I am more French.

Its sad that i have gained my confidence just when i was 25 or 24. Before really i was hiding myself in a mask i didnt believe in me.
That is why maybe i connected somehow with him becuase I SEE and I KNOW his path to become popular.

With his Moon in Cap he perfectly fits the description because his parents divorced. Now his father is very prominent man in the city council but he has much more younger lover.
His mother has been left alone. She is 'normal'. He always was writing about her on facebook. Itw as weird because it was for me just to show off but now i think he didnt know how to describe his painful emotions.
His family home was very catholic and strict. He became a rebel, tattooed guy that is an atheist.
ANd he became popular and i saw he had lots of short romances with party women.

SO its something i want to avoid. Thank you.

Last edited by myapie; 04-21-2018 at 03:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 05-03-2018, 01:46 PM
StefaniaJW StefaniaJW is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 11
Re: what kind of woman this Virgo is attracted to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by myapie View Post
Hello,
I like this man. I still do not know if he likes me back. ( maybe).
Please tell me what kind of woman is he attracted to?

I dont know his birth time that is why i put 12:00.
I know he has Venus in Libra so a lot of affairs and falling in Love?

Doesnt matter my zodiac sign and etc. He is clever, shy but with a mask very big mask he puts on himself- sometimes its very hard for me to break it but he is nice to me.

What do you think?

Thanks,
xx
Definitely a beautiful, refined woman who dresses nicely, has nice skin, quite thin but with muscles. Yet he is probably very emotionally distant (Moon in Capricorn) and looks for a woman who's grounded, practical, precise yet can break through the tough shell he's built around his heart (cause beneath a Capricorn Moon there's always a Cancer core). Preferably a little fierce, he's definitely not a guy who will look for the shy, scared one who spends time in a corner. Be beautiful, fierce (but not firey. Be diplomatic in public and very balanced, at least on the surface), down-to-earth and not shy and especially don't be too mawkish with him. He'll be swept off his feet!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 05-03-2018, 01:52 PM
myapie myapie is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 86
Re: what kind of woman this Virgo is attracted to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefaniaJW View Post
Definitely a beautiful, refined woman who dresses nicely, has nice skin, quite thin but with muscles. Yet he is probably very emotionally distant (Moon in Capricorn) and looks for a woman who's grounded, practical, precise yet can break through the tough shell he's built around his heart (cause beneath a Capricorn Moon there's always a Cancer core). Preferably a little fierce, he's definitely not a guy who will look for the shy, scared one who spends time in a corner. Be beautiful, fierce (but not firey. Be diplomatic in public and very balanced, at least on the surface), down-to-earth and not shy and especially don't be too mawkish with him. He'll be swept off his feet!
hello im also capricorn moon. but im aries.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 05-03-2018, 04:00 PM
StefaniaJW StefaniaJW is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 11
Re: what kind of woman this Virgo is attracted to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by myapie View Post
hello im also capricorn moon. but im aries.
Where's your chart? Doing a synastry would be better than just discussing about him in your case
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 05-03-2018, 04:06 PM
myapie myapie is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 86
Re: what kind of woman this Virgo is attracted to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefaniaJW View Post
Where's your chart? Doing a synastry would be better than just discussing about him in your case
i posted my synastry already here in the 3rd post.
and i was given an answer already.

but if you are willing to you can read it as well
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 05-04-2018, 06:26 AM
AsianSapphire AsianSapphire is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Asia
Posts: 53
Re: what kind of woman this Virgo is attracted to?

this men is attracted to:
generous
friendly
freedom-loving
unpredictable
sleek
stylish
... women
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 05-10-2018, 04:24 AM
Sagcap88 Sagcap88 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 515
Re: what kind of woman this Virgo is attracted to?

Like the old saying goes...he’s just not that into you. If he was, you’d know. There wouldn’t be doubt. Ditch him and know that what you deserve will come your way and you won’t have a bit of self doubt as to whether or not they likes you.

Most of us have been there! It ***** but you’re better for it when you cut em loose.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
attracted, kind, virgo, woman

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.