Am I misfeeling my intuition towards someone?

True Aries

Need help fast please.

Hello!

I would now like to know about someone I met a few months back.

Basically, we just clicked. There was instant connection and a feeling of fate in play (fate part at least for me). We both felt like we need to know each other and then we have spent time together. There is a feeling of similarity, commonness, likeheartedness between us. There is just something I can't put my finger on, a connection. I've never met anyone like her... I think we would be great friends at least.

There is very strong feeling she is somehow my soulmate but I know there isn't going to be a relationship anytime soon as she is in a relationship. I tend to think stuff spiritually and if we're meant, then its going to happen sometime.

I intuitively made her natal chart from her birthday (no birth time) and there are some really weird (or nice) aspects etc... Our vertexes conjunct and also our ASC and DSC. In our combined midpoint chart, vertexes and north nodes conjunct in the seventh house. This seems really like the most carmic connection ever for me... Like our destinies would be fulfilled in relation with each other.

Ofc the vertex, node stuff is only speculation since this is based on my intuition. But if it would be so, are there strong karmic influences here? Some other karmic indications where you don't need specific birth time? Am I misreading what I'm feeling and in the chart?

The point is the strong intuitive feeling of soulmateness and fated union with her, is it without basis and based on false intuition? Or true and we will find each other some day? I know its impossible to say for sure, but any insight would be welcomed.

And if there is karmic influence, of what kind would our relationship most likely be?

Edit: Added composite chart.

Attachments

• Natal Chart - Boy Astro.jpg
    Natal Chart - Boy Astro.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Natal Chart - Girl what is this.jpg
    Natal Chart - Girl what is this.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Synastries - what is thiss.jpg
    Synastries - what is thiss.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Composite Chart - what is this.jpg
    Composite Chart - what is this.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

True Aries

Or if anyone would give a quick interpretation of the composite chart?

What I would like to know if there is romantic long term influence here or is this something karmic passing by?

I was in the exact same situation in High School with someone I met. It was like fireworks the second we saw eachother and talked.

All I have to say is, if she doesn't like you enough to drop her current relationship and start one with you, she's a waste of time and not worth it. If her love for you isn't powerful enough to give in, then it's not true love. True love makes you drop your walls, it makes you risk yourself emotionally, if she isn't doing this it's not something to waste your time on.

True Aries

I was in the exact same situation in High School with someone I met. It was like fireworks the second we saw eachother and talked.

All I have to say is, if she doesn't like you enough to drop her current relationship and start one with you, she's a waste of time and not worth it. If her love for you isn't powerful enough to give in, then it's not true love. True love makes you drop your walls, it makes you risk yourself emotionally, if she isn't doing this it's not something to waste your time on.
Thank you so much for this. The thing is we`re at uni now and older. You just cant drop a 5+ year relationship out of the blue. Its still true what you said. Its not worth my time if she cant feel it and follow through. We havent really talked about it seriously. Just that she said she likes me and could easily fall for me. Somehow I feel this is not all... I just need to confront her with how I feel, which is not much right now as I`m mixed up in feelings in a relationship myself (that I broke up from but am now dating her). But to just tell her about the intense connection I`m feeling and see what she thinks. She is really the type to fear change according to her chart which might prevent her from feeling like she 'herself' normally would and make up excuses for whar she`s feeling. Like "I`m in an affectionate stage, that must be it". What if shes not the type to do something like this would need her to do... What if this is something that plays out in due time. Or am I now making excuses... :)

Again, what you said is so very true. Mistakenly sent this already... But then again, I don't think all relationships like this would end up romantic. What if its something else, perhaps a friendship?

I'm also thrilled to know what happened with you?

Last edited:

True Aries

Please someone help me with this. It's really important to me and I'm going nuts. I'm gonna see her tomorrow and possibly confront her...

Again what I would like to know if this seems like a long term relationship or a short lived karmic lesson and if its a long term relationship, what kind would it most likely be? Or just anything...

Last edited: