Eclipsed SR Ascendant

Athene

Hi guys,

i am having this year so many of exact cj/opp coming from the the starting and ending points of the retrogrades, SR included, that my chart, and life is beginning to look like a flipper to me :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :pinched:

But now that i checked the incoming solar eclipse angainst my SR and recapitulated i am having a 0°02' AC Gemini this year, o gawd, i feel like screaming already :bandit:

The only info i managed to find on an eclipsed SR AC case is this short passus from Lilly :

“… Eclipse is more dangerous or pernitious which shall be in the Horoscope or Ascendant of the birth; or which shall be in the degree Ascending in an Annuall Revolution: it portends unto the Native some ominous and mischievous action as unto his body and also in his vital substance.”
That's it, i have no more leads, while nothing good was said about it in the first place :unsure:

Natally the eclipse is hitting my 8th house which is ruled by Venus for me btw (where i have my NN too and today the Sun/Jupiter combo is sitting exactly atop of it), the next in line to go Rx right under the eclipse .. perfect, seem's i'm not dropping my Rx game this year :sideways: Adjacently with a Gemini AC and Mercury in the 9th SR, i'm on a fast track and so much things have already changed around me, but the most that is changing right now i could tell is me myself. What i am worried here for now is, i've planed and timed switching jobs and relocating - unknowingly - right on the date of this solar eclipse, 20 May. Do i see here an "o-o" moment comming here ? :unsure: :unsure:

Does anybody here have experience with their SR AC's eclipsed and what whas happening to you at the time ? :andy:

Please share,
thank you ! ~

Athene

Well i know solar returns arent all that popular,

but, did really nobody here had a case of SR AC occultation, am i the only one ? :andy: :sad: ~