Rahu Dasa

ian wood

yes it seems i incurred bad karma in 16th century india when i left my wife and family to seek enlightenment in the forest b4 fulfilling my family duties.result, no family, no enlightenment. hopefully i have learnt something.saturn transit fallen in my 8th was indeed bad the entire period as u suggested.you suggest loss in sun bhukti .is this b cause ketu is in sun nakshatra in the 12th( the nakshatra that has the power to give a family which also contain my saturn)........your web site lives up to its name i am finding some illuminating articles there.

Virinchi

it depends on moon's position and where exactly are venus,saturn,rahu placed in those signs
usually for taurus asc. rahu dasa will be good (70%)

Virinchi

its starts in 2011 march

though its in moon's sign, its being controlled by saturn and jupiter and both are well placed. 10th H and 11th H
so over all Rahu dasa will be good except that you've to struggle to achieve whatever you want.
Since starlord and sublord are in good position, struggle will ultimately give good results

MamaMinnee

I am currently ending my Rahu Dasa; and true to form, desires have been intense, but are waning in my final Mars bhukti. Rahu is in the fifth house of my natal and in the first conjunct Saturn in my navamsa.

I'm a natal Libra Ascendant, with a Sagittarius Ascendant in my navamsa. Venus is in Libra conjunct Jupiter in Libra in the first in the natal. Jupiter is in fall in Capricorn in the navamsa; but is in the second conjunct the Sun, as well as ruling houses 1 and 4.

For me, Rahu has brought everything eluded to in each bhukti--during Venus, I got a spouse and a home; during the Moon, I got a baby. Rahu/Mars is also supposed to be good and bad for Libra Ascendant since it rules houses 2 and 7, and it indeed has been mixed.

alternativebeliefs

I completed a Rahu Mahadasha several years ago. Rahu isn't entirely well placed in my chart and this was probably the most difficult period of my life.

Yes, one is inclined to lead a non-vegetarian, alcohol consuming life-style. One's instincts and preferences are more carnal in nature. A Rahu dasha is followed by one of Jupiter, which is the complete opposite of Rahu and my way of life has change accordingly, but can't say that was not because I was conscious of the fact the a Jupiter Mahadash would have such an effect.

In my case Rahu created obstacles and difficulties, particularly as this coincided with a Shani Sadesati, but there were enjoyable periods too. On the whole, I can say I'm glad it's over.

yamuna26

hello sirmy son is in rahu dasa his d-o-b is 06-09-95, name gauthamnarayan, time of birth is 4.54pm place is bangalore, please predict his future especially I am very much worried about his education he is in class 9. thank youyamuna

Bikram

I definitely became a non vegetarian during this period of Rahu mahadasha.Mercury antardasha is going on.My mind is literally worried 24X7.I suppose mercury made me eat the goat!
My jupiter antardasha period has been the only succesful period.And saturn antardasha was mixed.Don't know what ketu antardasha might bring next!

Last edited:
Sorry gave wrong birth time..it's not 3:58 but rather 5:20. Taurus Lagna!! Rahu in 3rd, Saturn in 9th, Jupiter in 10th I believe. Please let me know if Rahu dasha will still be good and what can I expect in Rahu Mahadasha. How about career? Will I ever be able to find work?? Health wise..will it be good???

alternativebeliefs

How good or bad a transit is depends largely on where the planet is placed in your chart. That is, if it has an important role, if it is exalted/debilitated, is placed in a central house and so on. This applies to all transit, including Rahu/Ketu. Hence, if Rahu was bad, Ketu might not be and your subsequent transit of Venus could be very favourable. It all depends on the above.

Therefore, don't be despondent, doing your best, making the best of all situations and performing the right 'Karma' is what is of prime importance.

Arianruler

My rahu mahadasha starts next year and i have been told my vedic astrologers that IT IS GOING TO BE THE GOLDEN TIME OF MY LIFE...

i am not too sure about that... considering rahu is in 6th house in aquarius, its probably going to be make more enemies for me.. the fact that its a dusht graha (malefic planet) how is it suppose to give good results? :unsure:

i have virgo ascendant with mercury in it along with venus...

i am soooo worried about being even more lost in this upcoming rahu mahadasha.... :(

moosaa

me under rahu dasa

respected members..

i also underdoing rahu dasa now..
i'm rishba rasi,rohini natchathiram,mithuna laknam..
in my chart rahu alone placed in 10th house & in pisces.

currently under rahu dasa mercury bhukthi..
for me rahu dasa will ends only on sep 2019..

during rahu-rahu-rahu( dasa,bhukthi,antharam) me i have minor health issues..

and during rahu sani bhukthi also tough time..many rifts & small fights with friends..

expecting seniors opinions..

Bikram

Re: Arianruler

My rahu mahadasha starts next year and i have been told my vedic astrologers that IT IS GOING TO BE THE GOLDEN TIME OF MY LIFE...

i am not too sure about that... considering rahu is in 6th house in aquarius, its probably going to be make more enemies for me.. the fact that its a dusht graha (malefic planet) how is it suppose to give good results? :unsure:

i have virgo ascendant with mercury in it along with venus...

i am soooo worried about being even more lost in this upcoming rahu mahadasha.... :(

Rahu is exalted in 6th house.Rahu provides material benefits and makes the person go after his goals with full determination.It's just that in favourable houses like the 6th, rahu gives results with little effort.But in the unfavourable houses, it makes the person put in a lot of effort for little & delayed rewards.However, it is said that ultimately rahu grants the results of efforts.

Bikram

Re: me under rahu dasa

respected members..

i also underdoing rahu dasa now..
i'm rishba rasi,rohini natchathiram,mithuna laknam..
in my chart rahu alone placed in 10th house & in pisces.

currently under rahu dasa mercury bhukthi..
for me rahu dasa will ends only on sep 2019..

during rahu-rahu-rahu( dasa,bhukthi,antharam) me i have minor health issues..

and during rahu sani bhukthi also tough time..many rifts & small fights with friends..

expecting seniors opinions..

Usually Rahu mahadasha & Ketu antardasha(bhukti) is a bad period but it depends on their placements.Ketu antardasha will begin after mercury antardasha has ended.I am undergoing ketu antardasha.My rahu is in 5th & this period is so bad that I can't even explain it.Venus will follow & depending on the placement, it might be a better period than mercury or ketu antardasha.It is longer than both.If venus antardasha goes well, then you'll get the power required to sustain the remaining rahu mahadasha(about 4 years).Then jupiter mahadasha will begin.It's period is mentally more peaceful than rahu's.Results depend on placements, as usual.
During rahu-ketu period, it would be better to recite rahu mantras & make donations regarding the same, search the web.

moosaa

very thanks for ur reply sir.

for me rahu dasa kethu bhukthi starts from 18 march 2012 to 5th april 2013..

6th april 2013 to 6th april 2016..rahu dasa sukra bhukthi for me..

in my chart ketu alone placed in 4th house & in virgo

rahu alone in 10th house & in pisces..

rishaba rasi rohini natchathiram mithuna laknam.

have to face ketu bhukthi with gods grace..