Please help me to read my 2019s solar return chart!!

LiberatedLotus

I'm not that good, Liberated. I caught that part before you edited out, I don't have the ability to catch texts that haven't yet been published on the open forum. I'm merely a fast responder to posts that pique my interest. And yours did.

I imagine that many people's ponderings take into consideration multiple sources such as you have admitted for yourself. I was wondering if you had a more concrete conception to that statement, since I would have wanted to add it to the "commentaries" to which would inspire my own ponderings on these issues.

It's not the first time that someone thought I was an agent or member of a shady group, if I am catching your implication correctly. It even happened to me during HS, although it was hard to tell if people were being tongue-in-cheek at the time.

What is your personal assessment of the overlays within this construct? How would you interpret the cosmos in relation to these overlays?

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

What is your personal assessment of the overlays within this construct? How would you interpret the cosmos in relation to these overlays?

We don't have a shared vocabulary, which means that I would like clarification on what you mean by the terms "construct" and "overlays". What exactly is your definition of these words?