Juno conjuct anti vertex plus Algol

Asto

Hello everyone,
This is my first post, so don't be too harsh :love:

I have met a person whose Juno is conjucting my Anti Vertex in Taurus, and this all conjuct Algol. This is in the person's 9th house. ( we were both married before)

I have already had experience of extremely bad things happening to me on the Algol day.
Now, the relationship with this person is getting more serious and I this aspect is kind of giving me a red flag!
Same time their Anti Vertex is conjucting my Pluto
Another red flag in this synastry chart is my Nessus exactly conjucting their Dejanira in my 12th, as well as conjucting my SUN and their Venus.

I could feel some Plutonic connection in here, and that scares me. I am usually a very gentle and kind person without extreme actions and emotions.
Another aspect is that their SUN conjucts my Lilith, all on my ASC.

Does anyone know more about Anti Vertex aspects in synastry?

magastro

In my opinion the anti-vertex gives karmic TURNING POINTS in life. It works pretty much like the nodal axis. It is usually activated when an outer planet conjuncts or opposes it. A couple involved in the business of running a healing center has a synastry where;

* His Chiron conj her anti-vertex and her chiron conjunct his anti-vertex.
* His Juno & Ceres conjunct her Anti-Vertex and her Juno & Ceres conjunct his North Node.

Such comparable aspects working both ways, are called 'double whammies', and therefore very significant in synastry. They also have a powerful conjunction between his Chiron and her Chariklo (wife of Chiron) the healer couple centaurs in the solar system.

A bit about Algol. Right next to Algol there are other stars (linked to Algol) that are not so nasty. For example there is one star on the head of the medusa and another star on the sword yielding hand that severed the head. These two stars have different (if not opposing) meanings. One is an aggressor and the other is a victim.

Examine closely to find out whether your conjunction to Algol is more on the head or the sword. A person i know has Ascendant near Algol but closer to the sword than the head in the constellation. He spent his whole career in war zones or war conditions even though he was not serving in a military.

Have a great day!

ANU
crownsnhalos.blogspot.com

Asto

A bit about Algol. Right next to Algol there are other stars (linked to Algol) that are not so nasty. For example there is one star on the head of the medusa and another star on the sword yielding hand that severed the head. These two stars have different (if not opposing) meanings. One is an aggressor and the other is a victim.

Examine closely to find out whether your conjunction to Algol is more on the head or the sword. A person i know has Ascendant near Algol but closer to the sword than the head in the constellation. He spent his whole career in war zones or war conditions even though he was not serving in a military.

Have a great day!

ANU
crownsnhalos.blogspot.com

Thank you so much for the ideas!

The stars close to Algol are:

23°52 Taurus - Zaurak: Melancholy, fear of death and suicidal tendencies. Unfortunate; Saturn

24°12 Taurus - Capulus: Primitive male sexual energy; penetrating; ruthless; adventurous; dishonesty; mass effects, esp. meteorological. Unfortunate; Mars/ Mercury

26°10 Taurus - *Algol (The Gorgon's Head): Primitive female sexuality; strangulation, beheading, danger to throat and neck, murder, violence, mass catastrophe, the "Evil One", the Demon Star; passionate; intense; hysterical. Very Unfortunate; Saturn/ Jupiter

29°58 Taurus - Pleiades (The Seven Sisters): Accidents, blindness, violence, homosexuality, feminine power. Unfortunate; Constellation of 7 stars (refer Alcyone)

Now, the Juno degree in this natal chart is 24,25 which is closer to Capulus, all in 9th house.
So, Algol and Capulus, very interesting!
I would like to know what is the third star you mention?
I also see references to the Algol trio in online articles but I cannot figure out what would be the third star.