What is he feeling towards me?

hlopse

I am new to horary, so I am learning.. if you could help me shine some light.
In this chart Chiron in conjunct DSC, so does that mean he feels that I am hurt?
And if he is Venus (asc) and I am mars (dsc), does he feel like he is chasing me?

Or if Venus (he) is conjunct Sun, and Mars is separating in aspect, does that mean that he is with someone else and is not interested in me and feels that I am already gone and we are now just friends (11th house)?

We havent communicated for a realllly, really long time. Like 2 years when he broke up with me.

https://imgur.com/kfpg1So

hlopse

Ou, or is it the opposite - me being Venus and him Mars?
Him feeling guilty for hurting me and seeing this as something never to be renewed in that way staying just friends? And moving on seeing that Me Venus is happy now (conjunct Sun)??
Well I am thinking of him every day, could it be shown by Moon in 6th? And I don't want to contact him (could square from Moon to Jupiter in 3rd show this)?

I am pretty lost in explanation. Help me :D please.

ElenaJ

You as querent are Venus, he is mars.
You are chasing him, but before you arrive he will change signs, so you won't come together.
Chiron on descendent would indicate this relationship presents an important learning experience, a lot to be learned here.
Moon coming to a conjunction with Neptune shows you dreaming about it, and in the 6th this may refer to you healing by examining your feelings, using your inner intuition.
Saturn ruler of the 5th of love affairs is in the 4th "end of the matter" house.
So, it would seem that rather than looking to reopening the relationship, you should be concentrating on what happened, why did it end, and perhaps why were you in a mental frame of mind to be hurt? Whether he feels guilty about it or not will not help reopen the contact. His karma is his, and yours is yours.
The moon/neptune in pisces is extremely psychic and intuitive, use this to heal, not to open an old relationship but to open your soul and look into it.
The answers will help you with the next relationship.

Last edited:

hlopse

Thank you for your answer!!
Actually I really like the answer. Because for me it feels like the easiest way just to forget him and forgive, and move on with someone else. It is what I actually want to!!

Inside me something is telling me that I will have to be with him, and that troubles me a lot. Because I don't want to.
Sounds pretty shizo, I know. 😅 But that is what I am mentally and emotionally struggling with daily - having a resentment towards him and wanting nothing to do with him ever. But that stupid feeling inside doesn't go away.
And I am daily struggling and pushing myself to forgive him and be able to take him back and love him again. I even had a dream some time ago that he comes back and says that he wants this and I am running away from him and saying "you already know my answer, it is no!!".

So your answer really makes my day - knowing that I won't have to be with him and I can just start something fresh with someone else. :)))

Maybe it tells that I have to really actually focus on the lessons and what went wrong, so not to make the same mistakes in the new relationship. And that I was focusing on the wrong thing - us getting back together. Rather than looking back on how I was wrong and taking notes how to be better with next guy.

Thank you!!! You gave me a new direction for mind! 😎

hlopse

You as querent are Venus, he is mars.
You are chasing him, but before you arrive he will change signs, so you won't come together.
Chiron on descendent would indicate this relationship presents an important learning experience, a lot to be learned here.
Moon coming to a conjunction with Neptune shows you dreaming about it, and in the 6th this may refer to you healing by examining your feelings, using your inner intuition.
Saturn ruler of the 5th of love affairs is in the 4th "end of the matter" house.
So, it would seem that rather than looking to reopening the relationship, you should be concentrating on what happened, why did it end, and perhaps why were you in a mental frame of mind to be hurt? Whether he feels guilty about it or not will not help reopen the contact. His karma is his, and yours is yours.
The moon/neptune in pisces is extremely psychic and intuitive, use this to heal, not to open an old relationship but to open your soul and look into it.
The answers will help you with the next relationship.

What I feel towards his is that it is a done deal and that I could never open up and love him after how he hurted me. What was bothering me was the feeling inside that I will have to forgive him and take him back. What I don't want! I have so much resentment towards him. I all the time have conversations in my head where he would come back and I would push him away with feeling that I deserve better. Him coming back, makes me feel unworthy and I scream in my head that I deserve someone better. I try to escape him in my head every day. :D
Maybe the feeling inside that I will have to be with him again, is not because I will actually have to be with him, but it is maybe telling me that I have to learn the lessons otherwise I will be again in a shitty relationship just like this one, to learn those lessons finally? Makes sense. So the feeling inside is actually pushing me to learn what I did wrong in this relationship. I was really individualiatic and didn't open up to him and didn't want to merge emotionally. I was all the time about me, me, me in a relationship. Even being with him all the time. Maybe that is also shown by Chiron in Aries conjunct DSC. Like emotionally I didn't care how he feels, it was always about how I feel and that he has to care about how I feel, but physically I was always doing what he wants, all the plans and activities etc, he said to me that I never chose for us how to spend time, etc.
I guess finding balance was a big lesson for me in this relationship. Balance I didn't want to learn.

Ok, thanks again. You gave me new things to consider. Just wanted to share the details. 🤓

hlopse

But anyway...
My question for the chart was - What He is feeling towards me? :bandit:

Not about if we will come back together or about our relationship problems, and what should I do with us. The question was not about us as couple, but about him and his feelings towards me.
Maybe I explained it wrongly.

I wanted to know what he is feeling in general towards me. Does he still have some resentment, or something negative, or is he has already forgotten me and holds no feelings towards me at all, or he remembers me with warm memories/feelings and views me as a good friend I was for him like all the other girls he have had, or is he holding guilt for hurting me, or he still feels sad that we didn't work out, or he feels that getting involved with me was the biggest mistake in his life? Or he feels that I hurted him? :biggrin: In that manner.

So Mars separating Venus means he feels like he has moved on from me right? And now entering new sign, showing that he has started (will start?) a new chapter in his life.
But if I am Venus, and Venus is conjunct Sun, so could that mean that he is remembering me with pleasant feelings? Like viewing that as nice part of his past. (And now moving on from it into new territory - leaving past in past).
Or if I am between Mars and Sun, maybe it means that he sees that I was in between him and his light of life, that I was blocking his light in life and being a pain in the ***? :biggrin: haha. I just remembered him saying about his life that he felt like he is in a maze and I am turning off the light.

ElenaJ

"So Mars separating Venus means he feels like he has moved on"
Exactly. He has no feelings towards you now.

"I guess finding balance was a big lesson for me in this relationship. Balance I didn't want to learn."
This sentence is interesting in that the chart's ascendent, libra, is you, and is the symbol for balance.