Does my chart explain my issues with maintaining friendships and relationships

frances

Hello all,

Can anyone explain the parts of my chart that could possibly indicate my incapability of having close and intimate friendships/relationships?

I am at the age where I've realised I need to make more of an effort with the people in my life, but I find it incredibly hard to do so.

I would very much so appreciate any insight/opinions on my chart, or if you yourself share similar qualities with my OR know anyone who does and if you feel comfortable, share your experience.

Thank you in advance :lol: :smile:

Attachments

• eNJnL5.png
    eNJnL5.png
    212.3 KB · Views: 29

kshantaram

Premium Member
virgo-mer 7th inimical for pisces asc,
stress-delays in marriage-relationship-vocation;

7th lord mer negating to 6th, negating relationships;

sun-mer leo 6th, intellectual, lawyerly, high self-pride,
strong influencing personality;

jup-mer pisces-leo 6/8, friendly signs,
prone to sweet conflicts in a relationship, not as bad;

mars-venus conjunct cancer 5th, anemic health, suppressed anger,
prone to relationships by mere attractions, artistic aptitudes;

hope information helps adapt-reflect as relevant,
do share ground feedbacks how true-false-insigtful-helpful;

jup-moon-ketu separative SNode pisces asc, hyper-sensitive, spiritual,
pain-injury-surgery head-feet-liver-heart-stomach etc;

wishing well, kshantaram

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

I wonder if you really enjoy being around people. With your Pisces moon in your first house, you are probably really super-sensitive to people's negativity, stress levels, and insensitivity. With moon square Pluto, you may prefer simply to avoid any kind of power struggle in a relationship.

A Leo sun normally is extroverted and enjoys being the center of attention. However, if Leo is made to feel confronted, insulted, and the like, the lion is apt to retreat to his den to lick his wounds.

There are a lot of suggestions out there, in books and on the Internet, on how to make friends and to initiate good relationships. Normally it takes simply inviting people to participate in something low-key, such as going out for coffee, or finding moments to inquire about people's interests at work. Being known as a good listener is a huge asset. The main thing is to overcome the fear of rejection. Rejection happens to all of us, but the important thing is not to be frightened by it.