Saturn Mahadasa and Ketu Antardasa and both sitting in 12 house is really Really bad

saumil707

from Internet reasearch with vedic astrology, it sounds like ketu and sat conjuct is really really pain , when they are sitting in 12 th house

I'm trying to understand the Dasas, currently i am running in Saturn Mahadasa and Ketu Antardasa and want to know what this means in my vedic chart, is it a favourable time or rather difficult for me?

(since the last 3.2 years there seems to be an endless string of troubles in my life, which i am not able to understand this is planet position causing or some other aspect is causing the impact .

ANy input from Guru's will be apprecaited
My birth-data:01 sep 1973 , 4.00 AM IST
pLACE OF BIRTH : gaya ( bihar) , india
Chart attached .
C:\Users\sanand\Documents\horoscope\Capture1.JPG

C:\Users\sanand\Documents\horoscope\Capture2.JPG
attachment.php

thanks for any help! )

Attachments

• Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

Saturn is with Ketu in the twelfth house and the major-period of Saturn and sub-period of Ketu are operating till June 2016.
Saturn and Ketu are incompatible. Ketu is ahead of Saturn in the chart but as it moves backwards it is approaching Saturn. This aggravates the adverse influence that Ketu exercises on Saturn. The redeeming feature is that Ketu is in the same house as Saturn. Its adverse effects would be smothered to some extent.
Adverse planets in the twelfth house generally tend to amplify expenditure. Ketu is in a constellation of Rahu which is placed in the seventh house from Saturn. Therefore during this period relationships and in particular marriage may come under strain. We can say the same thing for your business.
Ketu has come to the ninth house from Saturn in transit giving an inclination to deal with spiritual matters.
Saturn is in transit through Scorpio giving an inclination to effect changes in profession. It will also give wealth to some extent during its transit here. In this Jupiter will support Saturn. The transit of Jupiter is also good for your father if he is around.
Saturn has been transiting Libra till November 2014. It was then activating Saturn and Ketu combine causing much worry, trouble and professional complications.This is now past. Ketu has been in Pisces till two days back. It might have caused marital trouble in the last one and a half years. This is also now past.

ravinderccmb

Ketu antra dasa is also not good like Mercury period. It can give increased aggression, expenses or losses and there might also be disputes related to career.