Do I have any relationship needs?

C0rnholio

Hi everybody,

Do I have any relationship needs?
What could an astrologically perfect relationship do for me?

I have been noticing that the only two consistent reasons that I need relationships for are: communication and sex. But both of those reasons are kind of starting to wear off and get old.

The ruler of my chart is Venus in Virgo in the 12th house. It is best to keep her away from the romantic stuff. I am mostly using her to crunch data in the research lab at work. This is what she does best.

There was a time when women with Sag Suns used to improve my 3rd house, reducing the effect of my natal Neptune next to my Moon there, having a clarifying effect on my mind. But I haven't been noticing much of this recently. My mind is getting better on its own. Or maybe it is my Sag co-worker guy. Or maybe it is my newly discovered interest in books that is doing the trick. Either way, I am becoming more mentally alert and way too smart for my own good, and I do not seem to need a thinking partner. My Mercury is very actively aspected by my own planets, so I cannot see how adding anything more to my chart can possibly make things any significantly better. Can it?

The ruler or my Descendant, Mars in Aries in the 7th house, of course needs some action. However, it is now progressed in the slow and boring detrimental Taurus, slowing down, and in a few years will go retro. I have to figure out what to do about it too.

I have this thing that if I decide I want to meet some kind of a woman, I pretty soon do. But then when I meet her I realize that I either had that before, or that this is not what I wanted, or that something important is missing. Who should I meet?

I have transiting Uranus my 7th house now. In a few years Uranus will leave and I will have Neptune there. Before this mess happens, I would like to clear these things out for me. Please help me figure this out. Thank you.

Natal0957.gif

Last edited:

C0rnholio

Oh, come on, guys and girls. Please tell me what you see. You know it's hard to be objective looking at your own chart. This is why I am asking you.

Should I just stick with someone who excites my Mars, the ruler of the Descendant, and who does not bother my Venus?

C0rnholio

Now I wonder if my question is too advanced, or nobody likes me. Or both... maybe everyone on this forum who knows astrology and also likes me has misbehaved and was banned forever.