Planetary Polarity

Mark

As all of us (should) know, bar magnets have North and South poles. Generally speaking, magnetic lines of influence emit from the North pole and flow into the South pole of a bar magnet. We call one end of a bar magnet the North end because that is the end that is attracted toward the North geographical pole of Earth (e.g. the North pole of a compass needle points North). We know, however, that opposite charges attract and like charges repel. Earth's magnetic South pole is located near the geographical North pole. This is what got me thinking.

It then occurred to me that this is the fashion in which most human bodies on Earth function (backward). Complex energies flow downward from the head (North pole) to the groin (South pole) and then outward and back up, just like the Earth. So, I began hypothesising. Given the interconnectedness of the Earth's electromagnetic field and the individual field of every human, would it be possible that a flip of the Earth's electromagnetic poles might result in a flip of human electromagnetic poles globally? In the properly functioning human body, simple energies rise from the groin (South Pole) toward the head (North pole) and then outward and back down. Could it be that most people are electromagnetically "going with the flow" of the Earth and thus "growing" in the wrong directions? Would a pole shift play a role in changing this?

These are just the ramblings of a madman. Pay no attention. Move along. Nothing to see here.

stainedBlue

It then occurred to me that this is the fashion in which most human bodies on Earth function (backward). Complex energies flow downward from the head (North pole) to the groin (South pole) and then outward and back up, just like the Earth. So, I began hypothesising. Given the interconnectedness of the Earth's electromagnetic field and the individual field of every human, would it be possible that a flip of the Earth's electromagnetic poles might result in a flip of human electromagnetic poles globally? In the properly functioning human body, simple energies rise from the groin (South Pole) toward the head (North pole) and then outward and back down. Could it be that most people are electromagnetically "going with the flow" of the Earth and thus "growing" in the wrong directions? Would a pole shift play a role in changing this?

This reminded me of the Cayce readings. I seem to recall him saying it was important for his head to be pointing in one of the directions for a better connection to the records for readings. Which direction, I don't recall.

On another note, I sleep with my head pointing south, and probably around 85% - 90% of my dreams fall into the precognitive category -- though, that may just be a coincidence.

Mark

This is another of those "don't pay attention to the doomsday nut" articles. I am not impressed by scientists because of my own scientific persuasion. I know how very much a geophysicist does not know. Geophysicists know it too, but they have to keep up a good face so they can get paid. Every geophysicist is faced with information which tells them their model of the Earth is incomplete. They just don't know how to fill in the gaps. So, it isn't really the geophysicist's fault most of the time. It's the journalists who are at fault, acting as if men in white coats are gods and anyone who disagrees must be nutty. Isn't that the gist of the article? "We know something about magnetic pole flips, so we must know everything about them." These things are not understood and, what's more, we have never actually seen a magnetic pole flip. That's why we know nothing about it. As far as our current generation is concerned, it's just some distant concept, not something that actually happens. Once it happens, we will start looking at this planet very differently.