Random Thoughts, strictly Text

leomoon

The Esoteric Astrologers a la Alice Bailey has the Earth as the esoteric ruler of Sagittarius, supposedly because the highest expression of Sagittarius energy is it's use in focused, practical aims/service. The doer, not dreamer. As arguably the most mundane house, the 6th could be a hedge against spacey Sag energy.

The Sagittarians I've admired the most were all committed to making their visions a reality.

Is this why the Galactic Center is marked as 27 Sagittarius? Its smack dab on my BML :smile: 27Sag40'

One Astrologer years ago told me its a very positive thing to have but I forget what she said now. Something about being connected with it.

leomoon

leomoon, that is some interesting symbolism. what do you make of it?

conspiracy theorist, if you would like it I have a pdf of a financial astrology book to share, just let me know how. can you do that kind of thing on discord?

She said it had to do with the Greater Collective, perhaps my place and what I philosophize about. Wish I could recall, but cannot. :innocent: I only recall it was positive which is good then! I wouldn't want to be a negative part of society to no good ends.. :pouty: I've read and have a few books on the BML, but still don't know. I do know my 28° LeoMoon is trine to this place.

I saved a few notes over the years and can't recall from where I got the idea.

The notes suggest that the Galactic Centre located at approx. 26--27° Sag and is believed to indicate where an individual is connected to their larger truth IF they have a planet her or another important connection, such as NN.

Its highly symbolic as you mentioned - but overall, its believed to be here, the largest known black hole to exist and referenced as the Sagittairus "A" Star. It connects to the larger collective.

Hmmm. Now I wonder if my witnessing a UFO back in 1987 had anything to do with it, lol. My gut tells me probably.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

@leomoon

I've never really looked into BML... I guess you could say that it's significance never really "resonated" with me. I did mention a few pages back that I have my ascendant on 26° Sagittarius so whatever the GC is supposedly meant to signify will play an important part in my life path/personality.

I have visions of how society can develop, but I don't think its so monumental that something as grandiose as the GC should be the marker. I also don't see in my life the themes of truth with a capital T taking such a central role. With the Neptune/Pluto midpoint also landing on the ascendant/GC, my life path may very well be one of collective, impersonal missions but for now what I contend with in my daily life is more down-to-earth.

The Mula nakshatra has important symbology with the Galactic Center, and some ayanamsas also explicitly begin at the beginning of Sidereal Sagittarius as it is an important point for the Vedics. You might wanna read up on that nakshatra to gain some insight on what the GC does astrologically, albeit from the Jyotish lens.

leomoon

@leomoon

I've never really looked into BML... I guess you could say that it's significance never really "resonated" with me. I did mention a few pages back that I have my ascendant on 26° Sagittarius so whatever the GC is supposedly meant to signify will play an important part in my life path/personality.

I have visions of how society can develop, but I don't think its so monumental that something as grandiose as the GC should be the marker. I also don't see in my life the themes of truth with a capital T taking such a central role. With the Neptune/Pluto midpoint also landing on the ascendant/GC, my life path may very well be one of collective, impersonal missions but for now what I contend with in my daily life is more down-to-earth.

The Mula nakshatra has important symbology with the Galactic Center, and some ayanamsas also explicitly begin at the beginning of Sidereal Sagittarius as it is an important point for the Vedics. You might wanna read up on that nakshatra to gain some insight on what the GC does astrologically, albeit from the Jyotish lens.

Considering all of what you wrote and for others interested, we may get more clues too from the Parans stars. You can find them on astro.com by using the Special round chart and drop down to Parans - Brady

Mine came back (from her service for a free parans list which is temporarily suspended on Zyntara.com like this which gave me a lot of insight into my life because I lived experiences exactly as it pointed to. Especially Acumen the Rising Star....Parans are mathematically calculated and I have no idea how to find them like the ancients did. Today, they use a program to find them. Otherwise, the are called 'hidden stars"

conspiracy theorist

At one point, I had the parans report with Brady's insights but unfortunately it's now gone forever on one of my old devices. I remember my general impressions of it being very good, but in terms of specifics I only remember the fixed star Canopus being a very key paran on the day of my birth -- which actually reinforces navigation and leadership/pathfinding themes found in my chart. Such large themes takes time to develop, and I'm still very much in the development stages.

Acumen is even closer to Mars than it is the ascendant natally -- and it spells a lot of health ailments. I guess you can't have it all can you?

leomoon

I was really curious about what kind of 30 year old man who breached the Capitol brings his mom to a riot and take down of the government?? :sideways: Now is in jail awaiting the judge tomorrow in a Federal lockup in Nashville (where he is from)

His dob is on line here - so I did his chart. Not surprisingly, he may be Sagittarius Rising (at noon it was 0 degree) or Scorpio if earlier.

http://dcso.nashville.gov/Search/Details/950679

When I think "family ties" (no pun intended), he had a handful of zip ties with him and a holster! Family brings to mind Capricorn or Cancer.

His natal chart has 3 planets in Capricorn, and they fit for what hes' done here with Ma - (they should have a lot to remember to grandchildren about this monumental event in their lives) :pouty:

Uranus - 5:36 Capricorn - Neptune 11°Cappy and Saturn rx 18° Cappy
Moon 08 Virgo - Mercury 09Virgo (on either side of Moon I guess) and then there is Ceres in Virgo (the way mom nurtured him? (Moon)

Their photos here:
https://nypost.com/2021/01/10/capit...cc=evening_update&mpweb=755-9241656-720326474

Doesn't look like they locked up his mom however - 57 yr old Lisa Eisenhart.

Last edited:

leomoon

Eric Gavalek Munchel: - (still being held and link says he is not eligible for release yet) : Sag Rising can be extreme too, and in religious ideas, political or uprisings can fit them. A lot of energy that they have sometimes wasted energy. A fire sign. Sagittarius has very strong beliefs, whether used for good or evil but they are strong. Its better if they are used I suppose in writing or philosophy especially. But I've seen the opposite too, the wasted energy. Uranus-Neptune-Saturn close conjunction. He brought the zip=ties and mom along. Likely was planning on kidnapping Nancy Pelosi? Perhaps the FBI can get it out of him. They were all searching for Pelosi's office and a few other names, including VP Pence who they now see as a traitor to trump.

Then again with the Moon that day, he could be Scorpio Rising. And we know the intensity of Scorpio with whatever they choose to do, its always intense.
http://dcso.nashville.gov/Search/Details/950679

I was expecting Cancer, but only saw Capricorn. I think I'll check out his Sidereal positions, for they also count for personality accdg. to Edgar Cayce. (what drives a person) ...I know my positions say a lot about me.

Today:

They arrested Aaron Mastofsky, the son of an orthodox Rabbi and Judge in Brooklyn NY. What was his problem that he dressed up in animal skins and held some type of large king like scepter? Seems to have serious mental problems perhaps connected to famous dad in his hometown? Maybe dad and mom expected far more then they got in Aron. That happens in life. note: He wasn't the one with QAnon dressed head to toe in animal pelts with the headgear like a Viking, thats someone else named Jake Angeli (not his real surname) ...

Photo of Aaron Mostofsky: [FONT=&quot] Aaron Mostofsky is 34 years old and was born on 07/23/1986. Brooklyn, NY, [/FONT]

Photo:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...4-federal-charges/ar-BB1cHqVK?ocid=uxbndlbing

https://nypost.com/2021/01/12/aaron..._content=20210112&mpweb=755-9243428-720326474

Aaron Mostofsky:

Sun 0°Leo 30' with Merc.rx 0°10' (perhaps all 0° but doubtful the Moon )

Moon 0°Pisces (noontime)

It sounds like having a dad as a well known Rabbi and Judge didn't hurt when he needed help staying out of jail like his co-horts:

Judge Sanket Bulsara agreed to release Mostofsky on a $100,000 bond, with restrictions that require him to stay in the New York City
Like so many other insurrectionists or even Isis members which I've done many charts for, Aaron also has the Saturn-Uranus conjunction signature in Sagittarius (albeit a much wider orb)

from Astrology Library- google:

Under the sun’s beams means that Mercury is within 17 degrees of the sun. So, even if a Sun-Mercury conjunction has an orb as large as 17 degrees, it’s considered bad. Having Mercury “under the sun’s beams” is a weak position that drains power from the planet, according to ancient astrologers.

Having an rx Mercury also weakens it imo. His Sun & Mercury both square Pluto and Uranus is square both Jupiter*(Pisces) & Venus (in Virgo) His Mars exalted in Capricorn. :pouty:

Last edited:

david starling

I find the second sentence compelling, but the first - how can you hold Neptune responsible in this instance? The glamour of social media and false identity yes, but Uranus playing a role there too since the bubbles become somewhat groupy and segregated as opposed to television’s mass broadcast. I would think too it’s a Cancer - Capricorn axis thing. This group is for so long identifying themselves with Saturnian reality (“privilege” etc.) and driving it via moon subjugated to its ends.

Neptune: If you believe in something strongly enough, it becomes true.

It's about the power of Belief itself.

And, the rioters did feel admirable and glamorous. And brave, doing what others feared to do. Most of them were fashion-conscious also.

Last edited:

david starling

I'm extremely upset about Trump's last minute executions, especially the one last night of a mentally ill woman who had been granted a delay as far as I knew when I went to bed.

Threw me off-balance.

david starling

Doozy of a new moon in Capricorn.

I'm going to take a break until after the racist pschopath is out of office.

He's going to kill one black man on Sunday, and one the day after, on Martin Luther King's birthday. MLK was passionately anti-death penalty.

My SR Moon is in Cap, so that might explain my extreme reaction.

Signing off, until January 20th.

leomoon

Do share the chart!

leomoon, we’re joking around because conspiracy theorist is Sagittarius rising.
Even with the transiting south node there I can never imagine him doing something as vastly, poorly calculated as — bringing your mom and zip ties to the parliamentary building of the most heavily armed nation in world history.

Eric Munchel: (the mama's boy) with zip ties

natal chart (no tob)known -

https://i.ibb.co/V9ZBfZN/Eric-Munchel-Anarchist-with-mom.png

Aaron Montofsky: (judge's son wearing animal skins)
Natal (no tob known)

https://i.ibb.co/9cfsLhR/Aaron-Insurrectionist.png

Last edited:

leomoon

I'm extremely upset about Trump's last minute executions, especially the one last night of a mentally ill woman who had been granted a delay as far as I knew when I went to bed.

Threw me off-balance.

the Executioners were the POTUS and the 6 Supreme Ct. Justices who talk the talk but don't walk the walk of Christ.

Shame on them! :unsure: The Catholic Woman voted recently and of course church going

Amy Coney Barret
t (born 1972)

:ninja:wearing the death mask

Brett Kavanaugh
(born 1965)

leomoon

Another who was arrested is a Gold Medal Olympics swimmer .

Born : March 21, 1982 - Las Vegas Nevada

Klete Keller

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klete_Keller

Several former teammates and coaches had been among those who reportedly identified him. He was able to be recognized, in part, because of his tall height, the fact that he was wearing a U.S. Olympic team jacket, and that his face was unobstructed in the video (he was not wearing a protective mask on his face despite the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, instead leaving an apparent face covering hanging around his neck). No video has yet to surface which shows Keller himself perpetrating acts of violence

The FBI is offering a $50,000 reward for information regarding the one who left the pipe bombs outside the DNC HQ & the RNC HQ in DC

:rightful:https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-50k-reward-pipe-bombs-capitol-riots-rnc-dnc/