What does the Vedic version of my chart say (especially curious about University)?

athenian200

Well, I've been curious about Vedic Astrology for a while, but I'm not sure whether the Vedic system would work for me because I wasn't born in India. My birth place is in the US... does that present an issue, or is the chart still valid?

I'm curious about what my chart says in general since I've never had a Vedic reading before, but I'm especially interested in higher education right now.

You see, I'm afraid to go to school now because my University has a moderate crime rate as it stands, but they recently passed a law allowing the teachers and students to carry guns into school buildings with them. I have concerns about violence in school as a result.

I'm currently majoring in Computer Science, but I started struggling when I got to Calculus II. I only passed Calculus I because they curved the grade severely on both tests, gave me a 70 just for showing up on the final, and now I'm so lost that I can't even understand what's going on in Calculus II well enough to pass with a 20 or 30 point curve. I dropped the class, and I'm thinking I'll have to review Calculus I before I move on, aside from my concerns about violence on campus as a result of the gun laws.

Attachments

• astro_2at_01_anonymous_hw.22519.19028.jpg
    astro_2at_01_anonymous_hw.22519.19028.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

duenderoja

It is ludicrous to think Vedic astrology is only for Indians born on the Indian subcontinent.

You feel a sincere respect towards your teachers. You can rationalize or otherwise distort the messages of your teachers and stubbornly refuse to listen to their corrections.
You have a high standard for research and learning. Self-study and research are natural activities for you. There will be study of various concepts, philosophies, and moral principles. You are interested in the study of science, philosophy, literature, astrology, designing, commerce, and are good with numbers and letters. You may actually choose to educate your self in an artistic field, or some field that closely fits your self-motivating styles. Subjects that pertain to history, religion and world cultures fascinate you. It is a possibility that you may study chemistry, mathematics, or electronics. Perhaps you may decide to help the downtrodden by imparting education in mathematics or science. You may even donate money to promote education.

You will easily acquire knowledge and education in life. You may have some deep knowledge or insights in the area of mechanical structures. You have positive, rewarding experiences in the field of knowledge and education, formal or informal. You have a sense of the broader issues of society and commerce.

You enjoy learning.

Screen_Shot_2015_09_18_at_9_13_58_AM.png

Last edited:

athenian200

It is ludicrous to think Vedic astrology is only for Indians born on the Indian subcontinent.
Well, someone told me that once, and I was thinking there was some issue like how Placidus broke down at higher latitudes. I guess they didn't know what they were talking about.
You feel a sincere respect towards your teachers. You can rationalize or otherwise distort the messages of your teachers and stubbornly refuse to listen to their corrections.

Correct, in fact sometimes my teachers corrections are incorrect. For instance, I once had a Biology teacher who taught people that the Latin prefix meaning water was "agua" rather than "aqua." I usually respect them, but if I know what they're saying is wrong, I may not go along with it. I had points taken off for it, too.

You have a high standard for research and learning. Self-study and research are natural activities for you. There will be study of various concepts, philosophies, and moral principles. You are interested in the study of science, philosophy, literature, astrology, designing, commerce, and are good with numbers and letters. You may actually choose to educate your self in an artistic field, or some field that closely fits your self-motivating styles. Subjects that pertain to history, religion and world cultures fascinate you. It is a possibility that you may study chemistry, mathematics, or electronics. Perhaps you may decide to help the downtrodden by imparting education in mathematics or science. You may even donate money to promote education.

Correct, mostly. I have difficulty with Mathematics, although I'm trying to learn it. I'm interested in all of those other things and have studied them at various times. I've also spent a lot of time trying to teach people what I know, and I have provided spaces for people to learn before (although I didn't really have money to donate).
You will easily acquire knowledge and education in life. You may have some deep knowledge or insights in the area of mechanical structures. You have positive, rewarding experiences in the field of knowledge and education, formal or informal. You have a sense of the broader issues of society and commerce.

You enjoy learning.

That's all correct as well. I've acquired a lot of informal education, my issues have mostly come from trying to pay for school and earn a specific degree.

Thanks for your help!

duenderoja

Well, someone told me that once, and I was thinking there was some issue like how Placidus broke down at higher latitudes. I guess they didn't know what they were talking about.

Correct, in fact sometimes my teachers corrections are incorrect. For instance, I once had a Biology teacher who taught people that the Latin prefix meaning water was "agua" rather than "aqua." I usually respect them, but if I know what they're saying is wrong, I may not go along with it. I had points taken off for it, too.

Correct, mostly. I have difficulty with Mathematics, although I'm trying to learn it. I'm interested in all of those other things and have studied them at various times. I've also spent a lot of time trying to teach people what I know, and I have provided spaces for people to learn before (although I didn't really have money to donate).

That's all correct as well. I've acquired a lot of informal education, my issues have mostly come from trying to pay for school and earn a specific degree.

Thanks for your help!

:) This makes me happy, your feedback.

Regarding the donations that is done by people who have finished education. You will, eventually.

Difficulty with mathematics? Perhaps try learning in a different way?

Last edited: